Catholics again involved in smuggling criminals.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Catholics seem to have a history of illegal smuggling of criminals. The Rat Lines of WWII helping Nazi criminals escape justice is a fact. Today they are helping smuggle illegal immigrants into the United States. Providing information on how to avoid arrest, providing logistics assistance and instructions on how to assimilate into our culture and avoid arrest. It is a fact that many of these immigrants who are crossing our borders illegally are convicted rapist, gang members, drug dealers, human trafficking criminals. Not all are guilty of these things but are certainly guilty of violating our laws. Many of these illegal immigrants are engaged in the work of Satan. Catholic charity organizations are actively involved in this illegal activity in effect partners with Satan. Why am I not surprised?
Texas lawmaker uncovers secret operation to move migrants across the US, house them in abandoned hotels

Reactions: Wrangler

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Or we could offer them this:
One-Fish-Two-Fish-red-Pill-Blue-Pill-1.jpg

Reactions: Wrangler

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I go to a Greek Orthodox Church actually but my faith in Jesus is not determined by any Church.

How do you separate politics from religion in Canada Truman?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although I wouldn't be surprised if it's true ....how do we know how much of this is true or how much they're not telling us?? This is mainstream media, after all.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I avoid both. So far it's working pretty good.

Respectable approach. I don’t avoid the church because I’ve never met any bad or mean people there. The community is very loving and accepting.
I go to like 4-5 different churches and only one of them is very strict for some reason. It’s a Christian-Egyptian church.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I go to a Greek Orthodox Church actually but my faith in Jesus is not determined by any Church.

How do you separate politics from religion in Canada Truman?
I don't think politics and religion should be separate.

Psalm 9:17
[17]The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalm 33:12
[12]Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Proverbs 29:2
[2]When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I avoid both. So far it's working pretty good.
I do too, as the state of both are both so corrupted ....but I don't think that's how God intended things to be.

Reactions: Truman

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think politics and religion should be separate.

Psalm 9:17
[17]The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalm 33:12
[12]Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Proverbs 29:2
[2]When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Even Greece which is a religious state, on paper they put them as separate at least.
I don’t think USA or anyone in the west will achieve pure religious state.
Some extreme Muslim states do that.

Reactions: Pythagorean12

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although I wouldn't be surprised if it's true ....how do we know how much of this is true or how much they're not telling us?? This is mainstream media, after all.

It is very true. Many catholic churches have been sanctuaries for illegal immigrants for decades. With Pope Francis the Romanists have a leader who does not believe in national borders.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Respectable approach. I don’t avoid the church because I’ve never met any bad or mean people there. The community is very loving and accepting.
I go to like 4-5 different churches and only one of them is very strict for some reason. It’s a Christian-Egyptian church.
Tell them that you're a Jew, and say no to them. Perhaps your experience will change.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell them that you're a Jew, and say no to them. Perhaps your experience will change.

Haha. Yes that might change things but I did talk to one of the priests in one of the churches and he’s good friends with many Jews and picks on them regarding the divinity of Jesus. He even invited one Jew to a monastery trip we had in New York.

Reactions: Truman

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is very true. Many catholic churches have been sanctuaries for illegal immigrants for decades. With Pope Francis the Romanists have a leader who does not believe in national borders.
Oh, I know. There is so much evil happening within that organization. But I have to wonder what the mainstream media's motive is for throwing them under the bus. They never tell the whole story.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even Greece which is a religious state, on paper they put them as separate at least.
I don’t think USA or anyone in the west will achieve pure religious state.
Some extreme Muslim states do that.
No, I don't see any righteous nation in existence. That's precisely why the world is "turned into hell" like the scripture says. Anyone who believes God should be left out of politics ...is part of the problem.