Catholics again involved in smuggling criminals.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I know. There is so much evil happening within that organization. But I have to wonder what the mainstream media's motive is for throwing them under the bus. They never tell the whole story.

I think a simple hate bias towards Christianity explains it for me.

No, I don't see any righteous nation in existence. That's precisely why the world is "turned into hell" like the scripture says. Anyone who believes God should be left out of politics ...is part of the problem.

Run for president.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think a simple hate bias towards Christianity explains it for me.

Run for president.
If God told me to, I would. He hasn't. That doesn't mean that He wouldn't place a truly godly man in that office if His people would humble themselves and repent, and seek His face.

2 Chronicles 7:14
[14]If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

When a nation is full of sin, judgment comes. Sodom and Gomorrah is an example. There was only Lot who was vexed by the evil in that city and God didn't spare the city for his sake. He took Lot out and destroyed the city.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What should we do?
It is very simple. Enforce existing immigration laws to their full extent. Which means that illegals and their helpers would be prosecuted and (a) deported and (b) incarcerated. This would include the Catholics who engaged in unlawful activities to undermine democracy and national security.

There was never any country in the world that threw its borders open to illegal immigrants -- migrant invaders. But now this has become fashionable in every Western country.

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Catholics seem to have a history of illegal smuggling of criminals. The Rat Lines of WWII helping Nazi criminals escape justice is a fact.
Not all escaping Nazis were criminals, so you lie by omission.
Today they are helping smuggle illegal immigrants into the United States.
Who exactly??? The names of any Catholic organization are not found in the links. Catholic organizations help immigrants LEGALLY.
The Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
Providing information on how to avoid arrest, providing logistics assistance and instructions on how to assimilate into our culture and avoid arrest. It is a fact that many of these immigrants who are crossing our borders illegally are convicted rapist, gang members, drug dealers, human trafficking criminals. Not all are guilty of these things but are certainly guilty of violating our laws. Many of these illegal immigrants are engaged in the work of Satan. Catholic charity organizations are actively involved in this illegal activity in effect partners with Satan. Why am I not surprised?
You are not surprised because you swallow down whole every lie that paints Catholicism in a dark light. Your prejudice is glaring.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Catholic League president Bill Donohue has denounced the Biden administration’s neglect of American citizens in favor of illegal immigrants.

“In the name of helping families, President Biden wants to reward many of those who broke into our country illegally by making them millionaires,” Dr. Donohue noted this weekend.

American families, on the other hand, “that are living here legally and elect to place their children in religious child care centers have to wing it on their own,” Donohue added.

In his essay, Donohue observed Biden flatly denied a plan to give hundreds of thousands of dollars to border crossers who are separated, accusing Fox News of airing “garbage.”

Later, however, Karine Jean-Pierre, Deputy White House press secretary, declared the opposite, insisting that the president was “perfectly comfortable” with the decision to give $450,000 to illegal aliens.

Not only is Biden prepared to give huge sums of taxpayer money to illegal aliens, Donohue noted, but he is denying it to American families who want to send their children to faith-based institutions.

While Biden has asserted that every “American family deserves access to high quality, affordable child care,” Donohue called him out on this “lie.”

The Build Back Better Act explicitly denies childcare funding for religious entities, Donohue observed, citing the text of the legislation.

Under the Act, “Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Muslims and Mormons who place their children in a child care center of their faith are not entitled to any assistance,” he added.

“The bottom line is clear,” Donohue concluded. “Bust into our country illegally and you stand to become a millionaire. Put your kid in a religious child care center, and you’re on your own.”

“This is the face of social justice, Biden style,” he said.
Catholic League: ‘Joe Biden Style’ Justice Makes Illegals Millionaires

Last edited:

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In our downtown there is a church on the busiest street with a sign indicating it to be sanctuary land for illegals.

The thing is, under American immigration laws there can be no such thing as sanctuary cities.

I think the goose and gander option is worth considering.

Let's return the favor and invade Mexico, central and south America.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In our downtown there is a church on the busiest street with a sign indicating it to be sanctuary land for illegals.

The thing is, under American immigration laws there can be no such thing as sanctuary cities.

I think the goose and gander option is worth considering.

Let's return the favor and invade Mexico, central and south America.
I think Mexico lost control of their Cartels, they need to ask the U.S. to send in our troops and decimate the Drug Cartels as we did in Columbia when Columbia could no longer control Pablo Escobar and he started wiping out government officials, and they asked for America's help, I think that's what Mexico needs to do, it would be in our and Mexico's interest as Mexico's cartels are coming in and sending in their gang bangers and such and are behind most of the illegals coming into the U.S. Trump said it and it was and is true.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you going to deport the Jews a well?
Deport the Jew a well? Freudian slip...you want to throw me down a well, like my cousin, Jerry! Can't say I blame you...I have a big mouth. Do you know what dry humor is? No, I don't think we should deport Catholics...my son would be pissed at me, his wife is Catholic, as well as my brother.
Throw the Jew down the well
They don't like me, I can tell
They don't like the way I smell
Throw the Jew down the well

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all escaping Nazis were criminals, so you lie by omission. Who exactly??? The names of any Catholic organization are not found in the links. Catholic organizations help immigrants LEGALLY.
The Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
You are not surprised because you swallow down whole every lie that paints Catholicism in a dark light. Your prejudice is glaring.

I'm not surprised because I know the history of the Catholic Church. I would be on this keyboard all day long if I listed all the historical and current sins of the Catholic Church. Nazi's not wanted by NATO didn't need help getting smuggled out of Europe. Those smuggled were wanted criminals. I'm not talking about travel assistance for those who were not wanted. Are you ashamed of the Churches history? Millions died in the dark ages as a result of the Catholic Churches beliefs. Pedophilia coverup within the Church, Banking scandals, digging up dead Popes and putting them on trial, taking money with a heretic message of getting your dead uncle out of hell and a long list of other sins. The Catholic Church has millions under subjection.
There is of course no absolutes and I know that not all Catholics condone the behavior of the past and even the current ramblings of the Pope on matters of the One World Religion or New World Order. Millions of Catholics do not have access to media that captures some of the Popes latest ramblings. I recently watch the Pope tell a boy that his Atheist father was going to Heaven because he let his children go to Church. Jesus is no longer necessary in the Catholic Church. My advise to Catholics is to run as fast as you can away from this false religion with false doctrine. I pray that they will flee.

Reactions: Brakelite

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deport the Catholics...what church do you belong to, Mr. Anderson? Lol
Wow....Deport the Catholics? Are you being serious? That shouldn't even be said as a joke!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deport the Catholics...what church do you belong to, Mr. Anderson? Lol
Deport criminals that enter a country illegally?

Canada has a strict immigration policy, what would it do if 1.7 million illegal migrants stormed its borders, desiring to partake in its generous social programs?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Deport criminals that enter a country illegally?

Canada has a strict immigration policy, what would it do if 1.7 million illegal migrants stormed its borders, desiring to partake in its generous social programs?
Chinada is not a concern.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Catholics seem to have a history of illegal smuggling of criminals. The Rat Lines of WWII helping Nazi criminals escape justice is a fact. Today they are helping smuggle illegal immigrants into the United States. Providing information on how to avoid arrest, providing logistics assistance and instructions on how to assimilate into our culture and avoid arrest. It is a fact that many of these immigrants who are crossing our borders illegally are convicted rapist, gang members, drug dealers, human trafficking criminals. Not all are guilty of these things but are certainly guilty of violating our laws. Many of these illegal immigrants are engaged in the work of Satan. Catholic charity organizations are actively involved in this illegal activity in effect partners with Satan. Why am I not surprised?
Texas lawmaker uncovers secret operation to move migrants across the US, house them in abandoned hotels
Where in the link you provided does it say that Catholics are illegally smuggling criminals?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Engage in missionary work in these immigrants home countries to improve upon their life THERE.
That is already being done. So what's your next solution?