Catholics again involved in smuggling criminals.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where in the link you provided does it say that Catholics are illegally smuggling criminals?
Read the article to the end. Catholic Charities are run by Catholics or do you suppose they are fake Catholics?
Gooden indicated that the biggest propagators of this operation were the Catholic charities of San Diego and the Jewish Family Association, nonprofits with prominent donors - including AT&T, Bank of America and the federal government.

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is already being done. So what's your next solution?
Also the Catholic Church could redirect its efforts away from establishing the new World Order and One World Religion and direct those efforts, time and money to doing a better job of the missionary work in those countries.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that I shouldn't have the right to say it?
Its a pretty simple question Truman. Are you going to answer it?

Here it is again: Are you being serious?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the article to the end. Catholic Charities are run by Catholics or do you suppose they are fake Catholics?
Gooden indicated that the biggest propagators of this operation were the Catholic charities of San Diego and the Jewish Family Association, nonprofits with prominent donors - including AT&T, Bank of America and the federal government.
I know what the article says. I read it and the links within it. I then did my own research by reading other news articles. Did you?

So, once again, Where in the link you provided does it say that Catholics are illegally smuggling criminals?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know what the article says. I read it and the links within it. I then did my own research by reading other news articles. Did you?

So, once again, Where in the link you provided does it say that Catholics are illegally smuggling criminals?
Read post #30.

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read post #30.
I can't help you if you're unable to read the article. I know it mentions Jewish Organizations and private businesses also but those groups didn't prior in their history facilitate Nazi criminals escaping justice. The point of my post is that Catholics have a history of smuggling criminals.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can't help you if you're unable to read the article. I know it mentions Jewish Organizations and private businesses also but those groups didn't prior in their history facilitate Nazi criminals escaping justice. The point of my post is that Catholics have a history of smuggling criminals.
I wasn't offended, but thanks.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also the Catholic Church could redirect its efforts away from establishing the new World Order and One World Religion and direct those efforts, time and money to doing a better job of the missionary work in those countries.
Oh...Now I see....You are a conspiracy theorists. o_O How about if we stick with facts instead of theories?

Did you know that the Catholic Church and its extended charities are the largest missionary providers in the world by providing money, health care, food, housing etc.?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got it. So you won't retract your statement that "Catholic charity organizations are actively involved in this illegal activity in effect partners with Satan".

What about all the other organizations that are doing the same thing Catholic Charities is doing? Are they partners with Satan?

Curious Mary

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The article clearly tells us that the Catholic charities are the biggest propagators of this operation (helping illegals cross the border and hide from justice). History is clear that the Catholic Church helped Nazi criminals escape justice in WW II. A 3rd grader can understand this.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Huh.....I think there are some wires crossed. Post #30 has nothing to do with Catholics are illegally smuggling criminals! :)
My son said, "Dad, I've solved the problem of the homeless and the hungry...feed the homeless to the hungry." That might offend a lot of people, but I laughed my head off! I've been homeless and hungry. He'd give the shirt off of his back to help someone in need. I blame my dad for my sense of humor. I'm an amateur. Lol
I used to be part of a crowd where your job was to be able to tell if someone was joking or not. If you took someone serious when they were joking..."Gotcha!" We were merciless. I probably need to work on my humor...it sometimes gets me in trouble.
I have limited social media experience...and a brain injury.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought you understood...I was being facetious. Sigh.
Now that I have looked back at some of your previous posts about The Church and Catholics I can see where you were probably being facetious. You don't seem to be a radical, foaming at the mouth anti-Catholic like some on here.

I should have not jumped to conclusions.

Respectfully, Mary

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got it. So you won't retract your statement that "Catholic charity organizations are actively involved in this illegal activity in effect partners with Satan".

What about all the other organizations that are doing the same thing Catholic Charities is doing? Are they partners with Satan?

Curious Mary
They are guilty too. But I will repeat, the point of the OP is that Catholics have a history of helping people escape justice. When any organization is helping criminals avoid justice they are partners with Satan. Maybe the Catholic Church needs a new crop of poor people to put into subjection and children to abuse.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Okay...I reversed importing illegals by saying exporting Catholics as a vehicle for humor. I thought it was so absurd that no one would've taken me serious. Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The article clearly tells us that the Catholic charities are the biggest propagators of this operation (helping illegals cross the border and hide from justice). History is clear that the Catholic Church helped Nazi criminals escape justice in WW II. A 3rd grader can understand this.
No, your statement is simply not true. Lets get the FACTS straight.

A politician (yes ONE person, uno, singular) from Texas, Rep. Lance Gooden, "indicated" that the biggest propagators of this operation were Catholic charities of San Diego AND the Jewish Family Association! SOOOOOOOO the article DOES NOT "clearly tell us that the Catholic charities are the biggest propagators of this operation". The article has a statement from ONE, UNO, SINGULAR politician that said that two charities of San Diego are involved in housing and moving migrants within the United States, providing them with a packet on how to navigate and assimilate into the country."

A kindergartner could understand this.

What is truly sad is that you are trying to equate what is happening in San Diego to the allegation that The Church helped the Nazis in WWII!!

Why are you equating the two?? :cool:

Curious Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are guilty too. But I will repeat, the point of the OP is that Catholics have a history of helping people escape justice. When any organization is helping criminals avoid justice they are partners with Satan. Maybe the Catholic Church needs a new crop of poor people to put into subjection and children to abuse.
Ok. Fair enough. In your OP you really just wanted to point out that The Church has "a history of helping people escape justice." ...even though there are others that are guilty of it to (like our current corrupt democrat administration). You want to focus on The Church.

In fairness to your OP you also equated it with helping the Nazis. That is FAR from equivalent to what is happening today. NOW you want to throw in The Church needing a new crop of people for subjection and children to abuse. What a disgusting statement. You are foaming at the mouth to put in any anti-Catholic dig you can come up with instead of just sticking with your alleged point in your OP.....how sad.

Why do you do that?