Caucasian Americans: A Dying Race?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
This is hard to write as well but I am becoming angered with illegal immigrants....so I continually have to check my heart and attitude praying and asking God to guard my heart against racial profiling and such. Ugh.
yes, we will reap what we have sown, and the kings of the east are coming now

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Eh. I don't know how to respond. Good diversity brings good results. But every race's culture has its own negative points too. All have sinned regardless of what race. I haven't really seen racism, being Caucasion, until this year. This year Ive had that feeling a couple times of being hated by ones of a different race/ and religion. It is sad this still exists.
No offense but imo it is inevitable, when those who go by the Name wander into Death, More Abundantly

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The death of the Caucasion race in America has been the goal of America since the immigration act of 1965. The goal there was to limit the number of white people coming to America and increase the people of third world countries.

Until that law is overturned, you cannot stop the slow death. Read (Americans No More, Georgie Anne Geyer). This was written in 1996.

In America white people are being conditioned to be ashamed of being white. To accept the glorious cultures of third world people. And if you don't, then you are racist and full of hate. And of course the third world peoples culture is so great and that is why they are getting the hell out of it and running to the place where the white man has established a civilization.

How about that black man in Minnesota who tossed that little white boy over a ledge some 40 feet down. And then in Oklahoma, Edmonton, a black man tossed a womans baby to the asphalt as she was getting out of her car in a parking lot. I haven't heard of any hate crime mentioned. No racist accusations. Instead, they just say they don't know the motive or the person was on drugs.

Now does anyone believe if that had been reversed, a white man throwing black babies down, that you wouldn't be hearing about the hate and racism that is so ingrained in those white people? Of course you would.

You're only racist in America if your white. In America, you are racist because you are white. Most white people don't understand it though.

Stranger
what they may also not understand is the terrible price everyone else must pay for our conveniences though, Strange. Even if i agree that mixing cultures is ridiculous, suicide, yeh

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I know, the Holy Spirit reminded me of the immigration of caucasians to this country before it became a nation. I ask where does the hypocrisy end? :oops:
I get you, so I "liked," but I would suggest a better def of "nation," that being "a camp of like-minded souls" or something. US is not, and never has been, "one nation" iow. US is a country, inc, not a nation?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get you, so I "liked," but I would suggest a better def of "nation," that being "a camp of like-minded souls" or something. US is not, and never has been, "one nation" iow. US is a country, inc, not a nation?
I suppose not if you get real technical...but as a government it would be.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Most white people don't understand it though.
See bro the part you're leaving out is that you get the Kleenex with the um soothing lotion or whatever, ostensibly for your wife right but really somthat you can make a valid appeal for what um you really want later, right, at least at first anyway, but the rest of the world gets the non-biodegradable palsticised box that lasts for an eternity. Right?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a gov that ignores and slights all of the other nations with which it has made treaties that it doesn't not honor, certainly

Ipad :rolleyes:
Now you have taken an off-ramp to the original topic....back to the thread. :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you are offended, ok, so that right away makes any conversation on the matter difficult, right, but if you could somehow set that aside and...um, hear, if you will, what it was that was "that?"

No, worse than "eff" LoL, and I'm not posting it, so don't ask : )
Not sure why I am offended, really. It just strikes me as... cowardice, actually. Backing down to all the guilt-shaming, to the point of admitting one's race is evil. I'm not evil, no matter who claims I am.
It may seem that way, but i suggest that we are in the relative calm before the rats all abandon the sinkin ship, to mix metas lol. Unfort we live in an Empire in Decline, and the BB generation will, sorry, end up, bearing the brunt of the criticism from those who didn't experience and really cannot fathom Ozzie and Harriet days.

US is responsible for raising the standard of living for the whole planet, and the BBs also did that, right, but don't expect much credit, ppl being ppl? Every mountain will be leveled, right, and unfort we were on a really tall mountain, yeh, the tallest tower ever made by man, as far as we know? Prolly not, but as far as we know anyway. Ok well we still couldn't reproduce a pyramid i guess, hmm, but the point there is what do you choose to ID with, um, HiH? Yeh.

Well it's not as if I wish to return to the past, honestly. The racism and prejudice displayed by whites even up through the 60s was as disgusting as what I see now, and much more so, since people of my own color were manifesting all sorts of ugliness. Thank God we've come a long way since then. I just think Satan has taken opportunity to swing the pendulum too far the other way, and what was turning to good got turned to back to evil, only going in the other direction now. I get the impression that white youth are trying to hold out reconciliation to blacks by adopting their culture, but the side of black culture they are adopting is the worst side.
so you have knowledge of good and evil now? See, what is maybe hidden from you (little joke there) is maybe the part that we are responsible for that is intentionally occluded from us, that you have to go search for, and won't like when you find, see. We destroyed Qaddafi's, Libyas water infrastructure in clear violation of...everything sacred, at the least, see, so US prolly IS, too, or is-is, even though that is hard to even understand at first.

Why would a country deliberately finance a purported enemy? It's madness, right?
Only not so much, see, when other agendas are considered, yeh?

I'm not all that patriotic, Byrd : ) When I express concern with this issue, it's not over what I wish "America" would be. I don't really consider it my country. My citizenship is in Heaven, and that is the country I claim personally. But yes, I am identifying something I consider to be evil, purely for its own sake. I see it as an expression of hatred and/or disdain for one race in particular, which I would never sympathize with no matter what race that was.
this strikes me as myopic at best, no offense. Who here can accurately describe the spiritual climate right now in say China?

Point taken. You are correct. I honestly haven't the foggiest what's going on in China, and last I heard things were improving in Russia spiritually. I think you caught me getting a little too long-winded : )

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. Yesterday was better than today, elf? Dunno
Honestly, I believe so. At least in the sense that folks kept themselves in check. No, the heart of men was probably just as debatched as today. But they kept it under subjection (and I have Biblical references to back me up that we should).

Or am I wrong? Is music, literature, movies, TV, and the overall conversation today just as caste overall as it was in past years? Or, the reverse? Was it just as debatched in former years as it is today?

And why would you call me "elf"?

ah, really? The blame for what, again? Not sharing your taste in music?

Well, that really makes no sense in context of what I said. My point is NOT to blame the music. If there is a problem in behavior, the blame goes to that person, not the music.

Anyone ever see the movie "Clockwork Orange"? The gang member in that movie listened to Beethoven. It brought out a violent streak in him, but then sickness of violence. But the point is that Lutvig's music wasn't to blame.

But, I will say songs of any genre that glorify violence and mistreatment of anyone are evil.

Or am I wrong?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Now you have taken an off-ramp to the original topic....back to the thread. :)
the cure is very simple, imo; the battle is over, right. Leave the world, stop IDing as...that, whatever that is, whatever group or clan hate your family or club or gang or any 3 others plus you, making accountings and whatnot imo. You won't run out of towns before I come.

I think prolly living sacrifices are even OT scapegoats?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the cure is very simple, imo; the battle is over, right. Leave the world, stop IDing as...that, whatever that is, whatever group or clan hate your family or club or gang or any 3 others plus you, making accountings and whatnot imo. You won't run out of towns before I come.

I think prolly living sacrifices are even OT scapegoats?
I think I need an interpreter....you are speaking in tongues....of some kind. Ha!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
what they may also not understand is the terrible price everyone else must pay for our conveniences though, Strange. Even if i agree that mixing cultures is ridiculous, suicide, yeh

No, worse than "eff" LoL
well, in your opinion right. See the way you saI'd it it is the knowledge of good and evil yeh?

Not sure why I am offended, really. It just strikes me as... cowardice, actually. Backing down to all the guilt-shaming, to the point of admitting one's race is evil. I'm not evil, no matter who claims I am.
you might find this hard to believe, but i could show you how they are directly serving God, and doing ezackly what God does basically when He is excluded
i can provide Passages if they don't aready spring to mind?
God can have you eating your children, yeh?
and you don't even wanna know the actual disturbing part to this convo, since it came up;
the warning signs are all there for a repeat i guess
Well it's not as if I wish to return to the past, honestly. The racism and prejudice displayed by whites even up through the 60s was as disgusting as what I see now, and much more so, since people of my own color were manifesting all sorts of ugliness. Thank God we've come a long way since then. I just think Satan has taken opportunity to swing the pendulum too far the other way, and what was turning to good got turned to back to evil, only going in the other direction now. I get the impression that white youth are trying to hold out reconciliation to blacks by adopting their culture, but the side of black culture they are adopting is the worst side.
"it's happened before, and it will happen again" i guess, yup
Malachi 4:6 Lexicon: "He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I'm not all that patriotic
well, do you vote, pay taxes, use money, file tax returns, subject your children to birth certificates, pay taxes, get marriage certificates, driver's licenses, driver's plates, donate to tax deductible organizations, sit on any committees, pay taxes, participate in the subsidized energy scheme, recognize a mayor, watch him stand up higher than you and say stuff, generate garbage that needs to be collected, drink chlorinated, fluoridated...desiccated water, put your "waste" in a collective...ha, well, waste disposal scheme--what a waste that is too, lemme tell ya--i can just keep going, and you can stop me if i hit one you're still doing k. You know we could have been making all that out of hemp this whole time, right?
You know they knew that first, right
. But yes, I am identifying something I consider to be evil, purely for its own sake.
the knowledge of good and evil is just what that is right
I see it as an expression of hatred and/or disdain for one race in particular, which I would never sympathize with no matter what race that was.
if your right eye offends you, pluck it out.
See, you see it, see. Now imo do yourself a favor, right now, and go look at it but don't see it.
Be like what is it? maybe

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Honestly, I believe so. At least in the sense that folks kept themselves in check. No, the heart of men was probably just as debatched as today. But they kept it under subjection (and I have Biblical references to back me up that we should)
ah. Who is "we?"

Or am I wrong
Ha! I'm not biting that apple, no sir. But imo you are remarking on the world, see, so i'm not really sure what to say now.

Ya, seems like from our perspective in an Empire in Decline where we do all that stuff I just told HiH that geez, our kids are into zombies and fu music, how come, right.

Wanna grow some hemp? 31% protein bro, loaded with o3, you'll be bouncing outta bed at 5 am like a little kid, no lie. And the market is wide open, the trend line pointing like straight up lol. You won't have much time to be noticing them kids, anyway :) . I bout have the boss talked into selling50 1% shares, won't be cheap to get much past harvesting, and i wanna textile asap. Of course this is prolly not you, but like that maybe.

Is music, literature, movies, TV, and the overall conversation today just as caste overall as it was in past years? Or, the reverse? Was it just as debatched in former years as it is today?
guess it depends on what your eyes are focused on?

so, from my perspective, what happens is we suffer bc we perceive entropy personally rather than as a natural course of reaping what is sown i guess. Leaving the world is not an easy thing to do; getting a bath and having a party is. DMA and life, more abundantly just are not ever going to be friends i guess, and man i'm sorry about that, that is more than i expect most ppl will want to admit. Right now maybe. But i guess it doesn't matter when or how you leave, and we even witness the elderly more or less kind of leave the world sorta before they die anyway, right? Now i'm not sure if that isn't kinda like by the left hand, a thief in the night thing, dunno, but i really feel for ppl trying to save their souls right now, honest. Prolly talk the boss into hosting a few intern kids this fall, he's a sucker for that stuff anyway, and i did that with wwoof
And why would you call me "elf"?
ah, Bc I often confuse you with lforrest, and only glance maybe to the left anyway, and my iPad likes to turn lf into either elf or of, sorry

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I think I need an interpreter....you are speaking in tongues....of some kind. Ha!
ah, sorry. Really? Those phrases are...hmm. @amadeus might help, or maybe I can try again, sorry
You only think of yourself as an American out of habit. Certainly a strongly emotionally held, ingrained, and encouraged habit, but there is no reason you could not identify as was no more if you want to Tomorrow. Right now even. Ya that helps lol

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, sorry. Really? Those phrases are...hmm. @amadeus might help, or maybe I can try again, sorry
You only think of yourself as an American out of habit. Certainly a strongly emotionally held, ingrained, and encouraged habit, but there is no reason you could not identify as was no more if you want to Tomorrow. Right now even. Ya that helps lol
more out of citizenship through birthright....however I constantly contemplate my ancestry...and as much evil is spoke of about the "Germans" (of course mainly referring to Hitler) that is part of my ancestry. I am English, Irish, German and French....what a mixture of cultures!...oh and my mom said a little bit of black dutch which I never heard of at the time....HOWEVER....I am now a born again child of God and am no longer part of this world but am separated and set apart from it. Of course this is spiritually speaking. :)

Reactions: amadeus