Caught Up = Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I do believe satan exists. The reason I believe there is more than one "man" is because of the word used in the original greek in 2 Thess which is "anthropos", which is a generic term for mankind, people, including male and female. This is the reason I believe what I do, it is not because of any particular doctrine.

Greek antropos is used often in the NT when referring to a single man. So that argument is very weak, especially in light of the singularity of the rest of the 2 Thess.2 Scripture.

Yes, it does, but not a physical temple. Everything now is spiritual. Destroy this temple and I will raise it in 3 days, Jesus calls Himself a temple. Do you not know you are the temple of God - God tells us we are His temple. Hebrews tells us the one sacrifice that would "make perfect" would cease all other sacrifices, and we know that Christ is that one sacrifice. Any other animal sacrifice would be an offense to Him. If it is as it says in Hebrew, the purpose for a 3rd physical temple is non-existent.
Thanks, Jake

That idea that the temple Paul mentioned in 2 Thess.2:4 is a spiritual temple is also a tradition of men not written. Paul was not speaking of the spiritual temple idea in 2 Thess.2, and the reason is simple. It's because our Lord Jesus is The Chief Cornerstone of the spiritual temple, His Apostles and the prophets foundation stones, and we as believers on Christ as lively stones (Eph.2; 1 Pet.2). That cannot be corrupted by any man, and certainly not by Satan. Reason is, even any believer who tried to corrupt it is cut off, no longer part of it.

What you should notice with Paul's revealing what that "man of sin" is going to do involving a temple is how it relates to how Satan sinned against God in the beginning, per Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28. (Now that I mention Isa.14 and Ezek.28 being about Satan especially, I wonder, you probably follow men's traditions designed to get your understanding away from that too.)

Brethren need to start thinking in God's Word for themselves instead of just heeding what a lot of the preachers spit out among some Churches today. Too many of them no longer preach directly from God's Word as written, but from Church Quarterlies sent to them by their denomination organization in some far away city, written by God knows who. Those preachers are going to follow their denomination's line or lose their job and retirement pension. Those particular ones are not interested in following God's Word line upon line as written, because they are actually hirelings. Our LORD warned us about them too (John 10; Ezekiel 13). So we can either choose to listen to those men and their traditions someone in a far away city drums up for them to preach to their congregations, or we can listen to The LORD in His Word. The choice is that simple.

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
Veteran -

There are loads of churches teaching the building of the 3rd temple, as there are those who preach that the temple is spiritual. I do not attend a church building, I am not a follower of any denomination.

Jesus said He was the temple, we abide in Him, He in us and we are now His temple, we present our bodies as a living sacrifice to the Lord, holy and acceptable to Him, this is our service.

God bless.

JLB

Mar 25, 2012
Yes, it does, but not a physical temple. Everything now is spiritual. Destroy this temple and I will raise it in 3 days, Jesus calls Himself a temple. Do you not know you are the temple of God - God tells us we are His temple. Hebrews tells us the one sacrifice that would "make perfect" would cease all other sacrifices, and we know that Christ is that one sacrifice. Any other animal sacrifice would be an offense to Him. If it is as it says in Hebrew, the purpose for a 3rd physical temple is non-existent.
Thanks, Jake

As followers of Christ, we are well aware of these scriptures. We are well aware that animal sacrifices have been done away with, yet they continued for 40 years after Jesus was crucified.

I am not saying this new temple that is about to be built is valid, however you sincerely need to consider the implications of this scripture -

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 Andfor this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Did you get that! GOD is sending the STRONG DELUSION !!! Not Satan! God Himself is sending them strong delusion.

Get this! - The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

GOD HIMSELF IS AUTHORIZING THE ABOVE MENTIONED ACTIVITY FOR THE PURPOSE OF THEM TO BELIEVE THE LIE!!!! IT'S CALLED JUDGEMENT!!! IT BEGINS IN THE HOUSE OF GOD!!!

Is this something totally new? No.

Deuteronomy 13:1-5

1 "If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods'--which you have not known--'and let us serve them,' 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice, and you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. 5 But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to entice you from the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall put away the evil from your midst.

You must understand the open verse's of 2 Thessalonians 2:3

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first...

We are talking about christians who turned away from the Lord who purchased them with His own blood and redeemed them from the "dominion of darkness" which is the house of bondage.

Thanks, JLB

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
JLB -

You have brought up an excellent point and I completely agree with you about the coming times and what we need to be watching for. The scripture you have given from Deut is the center of what is going on with Christianity today. The 7 churches in Revelation are a warning to us, are they not? They were to the point of being cut-off because their first love was forgotten. If any refuse to abide in Christ, to overcome, they, too, will be cut off. He will remove Himself from those who refuse to give up their own lives for His.

Christianity has developed a process of growing the church, it allows people to pour into their doors, but the lack of teaching discipleship has caused the feel good "religion" we have today, yet more and more people are being taught a false god - the prosperity gospel, the WOF gospel, the powerless gospel - all of them have a common denominator - they aren't teaching the gospel. They have gone off and followed other gods. People only stay because this is what they know, they are comfortable, it's easy - they have found their "place". If they have never experienced the power of the gospel, then they don't know what they are missing.

These will not be watching and preparing for what is coming. The strong delusion will be sent by God - but some are already living a delusion.

Thanks - Jake

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
JLB -

You have brought up an excellent point and I completely agree with you about the coming times and what we need to be watching for. The scripture you have given from Deut is the center of what is going on with Christianity today. The 7 churches in Revelation are a warning to us, are they not? They were to the point of being cut-off because their first love was forgotten. If any refuse to abide in Christ, to overcome, they, too, will be cut off. He will remove Himself from those who refuse to give up their own lives for His.

Christianity has developed a process of growing the church, it allows people to pour into their doors, but the lack of teaching discipleship has caused the feel good "religion" we have today, yet more and more people are being taught a false god - the prosperity gospel, the WOF gospel, the powerless gospel - all of them have a common denominator - they aren't teaching the gospel. They have gone off and followed other gods. People only stay because this is what they know, they are comfortable, it's easy - they have found their "place". If they have never experienced the power of the gospel, then they don't know what they are missing.

These will not be watching and preparing for what is coming. The strong delusion will be sent by God - but some are already living a delusion.

Thanks - Jake

That's all a factor, but still not the point of 2 Thess.2, because the Scripture is pointing out a warning that a particular false one is coming to try many of God's people, and if the believer isn't paying attention they might mistake that false one as our Lord Jesus, because of the wonders and miracles that false one is to do.

God is allowing the same kind of false working that Satan did in the beginning to happen again in the last days. It's what all the ancient false worship of other gods was about, but this time all rolled into a final false messiah.

The reason the orthodox Jews want to build another temple in Jerusalem is because they have yet to accept that Messiah The Christ ever came, so they think the Old Covenant is still valid until the Messiah they're looking for comes. So the 2 Thess.2 strong delusion is particularly meant upon them, and not us who have accepted Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ. However, if a believer on Jesus makes the mistake in joining with those orthodox Jews and their plans for a new temple, then that is to be deceived with them, and suffer judgment by Christ when He does return.

Our Lord Jesus hinted at this when answering the unbelieving Jews in John 5...

John 5:43
43 I am come in My Father's name, and ye receive Me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
(KJV)

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
That's all a factor, but still not the point of 2 Thess.2, because the Scripture is pointing out a warning that a particular false one is coming to try many of God's people, and if the believer isn't paying attention they might mistake that false one as our Lord Jesus, because of the wonders and miracles that false one is to do.

God is allowing the same kind of false working that Satan did in the beginning to happen again in the last days. It's what all the ancient false worship of other gods was about, but this time all rolled into a final false messiah.

The reason the orthodox Jews want to build another temple in Jerusalem is because they have yet to accept that Messiah The Christ ever came, so they think the Old Covenant is still valid until the Messiah they're looking for comes. So the 2 Thess.2 strong delusion is particularly meant upon them, and not us who have accepted Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ. However, if a believer on Jesus makes the mistake in joining with those orthodox Jews and their plans for a new temple, then that is to be deceived with them, and suffer judgment by Christ when He does return.

Our Lord Jesus hinted at this when answering the unbelieving Jews in John 5...

John 5:43
43 I am come in My Father's name, and ye receive Me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
(KJV)
The strong delusion is for believers, not non-believers - are they not already deluded?

I do understand the non-believing jews still believe they are under the OT. The physical temple and sacrifices were a shadow of what was to come, so basically what is being said is that God wants to reinstate the shadow to further hide the reality? By reinstating any part of the old covenant (which has been done away with, for the new), God would be saying that He did not reveal Himself through Jesus completely.

The Israelites, at one time, were prevented from building the temple in the OT because of their rejection and rebelliousness, the conditions of the OT were not being met. Today, the new covenant is not being met by the non-believing Jew either, it has already been established, it is still standing and waiting.

Jesus spoke of the spiritual and that is what the temple is, it is spiritual. The OT was the physical, the NT is the spiritual - we are His temple.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The strong delusion is for believers, not non-believers - are they not already deluded?

The strong delusion will affect... believers that allow themselves to be deceived, but it is not specifically meant upon Christ's Church, which is WHY... Paul gave that warning in 2 Thess.2 to those at Thessalonica a second... time (2 Thess.2:5). Our Lord Jesus' first warning with the 7 signs He gave was to not allow any man to deceive us (Matt.24). This event is also what the idea of His coming "as a thief" is about, as it is not supposed to take us by surprise (1 Thess.5:1-2; 1 Thess.5:4-6).

Christ's coming will be "as a thief" upon the apostates who don't wait and wrongly bow to the false messiah who comes first. The reason is because they will have thought that Christ had already come; so they will be sore surprised to see Christ's true coming later, and will know they have messed up. That is the main topic of what all the metaphors for the end involving the idea of not remaining chaste virgins is given for (2 Cor.11:2; Isaiah 54); they relate directly to false worship to the false messiah instead of waiting for Christ's coming.

I do understand the non-believing jews still believe they are under the OT. The physical temple and sacrifices were a shadow of what was to come, so basically what is being said is that God wants to reinstate the shadow to further hide the reality? By reinstating any part of the old covenant (which has been done away with, for the new), God would be saying that He did not reveal Himself through Jesus completely.

The Israelites, at one time, were prevented from building the temple in the OT because of their rejection and rebelliousness, the conditions of the OT were not being met. Today, the new covenant is not being met by the non-believing Jew either, it has already been established, it is still standing and waiting.

Jesus spoke of the spiritual and that is what the temple is, it is spiritual. The OT was the physical, the NT is the spiritual - we are His temple.

That argument is moot, for our Heavenly Father and His Son has nothing to do with the orthodox Jews starting up Old Covenant sacrificial worship again in Jerusalem. Our understanding that Christ Jesus is the Perfect Sacrifice for one and all time does not apply to the orthodox unbelieving Jews who plan to build another temple and do Old Covenant worship again. It's because they still refuse Christ Jesus as Messiah Who came in The Father's Name. Instead they will accept one who comes in his own name, like our Lord Jesus pointed to per the John 5:43 verse.

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
I believe that the Church is Israel today, so the idea of God placing a prophecy in the Bible about a 3rd physical temple built by non-believers, doesn't make sense to me. The Bible speaks always of His people and pointing them to Christ, non-believing jews are no longer "His people", until and unless they repent.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I believe that the Church is Israel today, so the idea of God placing a prophecy in the Bible about a 3rd physical temple built by non-believers, doesn't make sense to me. The Bible speaks always of His people and pointing them to Christ, non-believing jews are no longer "His people", until and unless they repent.

That response makes me assume you're not very well studied in God's Word, especially not in the Old Testament prophets, nor in the New Testament regarding the subject of Israel.

There will be a Millennium temple (or sanctuary) from which our Lord Jesus will reign from with His elect after His second coming. Description of it begins in Ezekiel 40 to Ezekiel 47. It is called God's "house" in those Scriptures, and it's shown to be situated upon this earth after Christ's return.

So you see, the unbelieving orthodox Jews know about that future sanctuary to be established on earth with the reign of Messsiah. Problem is, they think they're assigned to help build it, and that it's prophecy when Messiah comes. Yet, they rejected The Messiah (Jesus Christ), but they don't think so, because they don't believe Jesus is their Messiah foretold to come to save them.

So you can't just try and apply a Christian perspective to how and what those orthodox Jews are thinking.

Furthermore, per Romans 11, Paul showed us how that portion of the seed of Israel has been 'blinded' by God so The Gospel could also go to the Gentiles. So they are still... God's chosen seed today, and no one can take that away. Only once Christ removes that blindness put upon them, with their being able to make their choice to accept Jesus or not, can we then say they are no longer Israel.

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
That response makes me assume you're not very well studied in God's Word, especially not in the Old Testament prophets, nor in the New Testament regarding the subject of Israel.

There will be a Millennium temple (or sanctuary) from which our Lord Jesus will reign from with His elect after His second coming. Description of it begins in Ezekiel 40 to Ezekiel 47. It is called God's "house" in those Scriptures, and it's shown to be situated upon this earth after Christ's return.

So you see, the unbelieving orthodox Jews know about that future sanctuary to be established on earth with the reign of Messsiah. Problem is, they think they're assigned to help build it, and that it's prophecy when Messiah comes. Yet, they rejected The Messiah (Jesus Christ), but they don't think so, because they don't believe Jesus is their Messiah foretold to come to save them.

So you can't just try and apply a Christian perspective to how and what those orthodox Jews are thinking.

Furthermore, per Romans 11, Paul showed us how that portion of the seed of Israel has been 'blinded' by God so The Gospel could also go to the Gentiles. So they are still... God's chosen seed today, and no one can take that away. Only once Christ removes that blindness put upon them, with their being able to make their choice to accept Jesus or not, can we then say they are no longer Israel.
In Ezekiel 40:3, he is measuring the new temple of God, he is to speak of the coming glory of God's temple, the New Testament tells us what that new temple is, Zecheriah speaks of God being the pillar of fire around, declares the Lord, He will be the glory in the midst. In the Revelation, the New Jerusalem represents believers and they are who is being measured.

We are told that those who overcome will be "a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall He go out of it", "I will make my dwelling among them and walk with them and I will be their God and they will be my people". The temple is here now, with Christ as the cornerstone.

To wait and watch for a future temple to be built is to miss the entire point of eternal life starting now. We should be doing greater things than Christ - why? Because we are His temple, His power lives in us, we sacrifice now by dying to ourselves and living His life, He is the overcomer and He lives in us - His temple.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
Darby started this doctrine and it was popularized by the series Left Behind, if you talk to some people who have read this book, they treat it as non-fiction, some people treat it as scripture itself. This heresy is ONLY found in the US and Canada - due in a huge part because of that series.

This heresy speaks of one anti-christ who is to come, but what the scripture has stated about the anti-christ is, it is here already, it's a spirit that has already permeated the people and the world systems. It deceives people into believing things like - the pre-trib rapture.
Amen Jake
There were already many antichrists present in the time of Saint John. He gave us understanding of who and what the antichrist is. It is sad that few want to know it.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
In Ezekiel 40:3, he is measuring the new temple of God, he is to speak of the coming glory of God's temple, the New Testament tells us what that new temple is, Zecheriah speaks of God being the pillar of fire around, declares the Lord, He will be the glory in the midst. In the Revelation, the New Jerusalem represents believers and they are who is being measured.

Like I said, you reveal to me you're not that well studied in all of God's Word. If you were then you wouldn't make the mistake of assigning the sanctuary in Ezekiel as the spiritual temple concept which Paul described in Ephesians 2. During Christ's "thousand years" reign there will be a literal temple on earth in Jerusalem. But not for God's Eternity of the new heavens and a new earth timing (Rev.21:22).

The Millennium Sanctuary of Ezekiel is what our Lord Jesus was talking about with the following "house" and "mansions" (abodes) idea...

John 14:2
2 In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
(KJV)

It's coming here, on earth, which is what the Ezekiel 40 through 47 chapters reveal, even with the waters of life and the tree of life manifested in the holy land per Ezek.47. That "mansions" idea means 'abodes' per the Greek, and it's about the abodes of the priests who serve Christ in that future time. That "house" is God's house which Ezekiel was shown by vision. And you won't find very many CHRISTIAN scholars of history that disagree with this.

To wait and watch for a future temple to be built is to miss the entire point of eternal life starting now. We should be doing greater things than Christ - why? Because we are His temple, His power lives in us, we sacrifice now by dying to ourselves and living His life, He is the overcomer and He lives in us - His temple.

If you think your body has already been literally redeemed by our Lord right now, then that would suggest you don't really believe in His second coming and the resurrection. So, do you believe He will come a second time back to this earth???

Amen Jake
There were already many antichrists present in the time of Saint John. He gave us understanding of who and what the antichrist is. It is sad that few want to know it.

What's going to be sad are the deceived today who think ... they know about it, but don't. It will be a sad time for those when our Lord Jesus returns, simply because of their failing to recognize the coming false messiah that's to come first, especially when He gave plenty of warnings in His Word about it.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
During Christ's "thousand years" reign there will be a literal temple on earth in Jerusalem. But not for God's Eternity of the new heavens and a new earth timing (Rev.21:22).

Zechariah 2
1 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and behold, a man with a measuring line in his hand.
2 So I said, "Where are you going?" And he said to me, "To measure Jerusalem, to see what is its width and what is its length."
3 And there was the angel who talked with me, going out; and another angel was coming out to meet him,
4 who said to him, "Run, speak to this young man, saying: 'Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls, because of the multitude of men and livestock in it.
5 For I,' says the Lord, 'will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.' "

The body of Christ will be the only temple in His thousand year reign.

Ephesians 2
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
21 in whom the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord,
22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Reactions: Jake

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
Like I said, you reveal to me you're not that well studied in all of God's Word. If you were then you wouldn't make the mistake of assigning the sanctuary in Ezekiel as the spiritual temple concept which Paul described in Ephesians 2. During Christ's "thousand years" reign there will be a literal temple on earth in Jerusalem. But not for God's Eternity of the new heavens and a new earth timing (Rev.21:22).

The Millennium Sanctuary of Ezekiel is what our Lord Jesus was talking about with the following "house" and "mansions" (abodes) idea...

John 14:2
2 In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
(KJV)

It's coming here, on earth, which is what the Ezekiel 40 through 47 chapters reveal, even with the waters of life and the tree of life manifested in the holy land per Ezek.47. That "mansions" idea means 'abodes' per the Greek, and it's about the abodes of the priests who serve Christ in that future time. That "house" is God's house which Ezekiel was shown by vision. And you won't find very many CHRISTIAN scholars of history that disagree with this.

If you think your body has already been literally redeemed by our Lord right now, then that would suggest you don't really believe in His second coming and the resurrection. So, do you believe He will come a second time back to this earth???

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. (Joh 17:3 KJV)

Do you know Him? If so, your eternal life has already started.

Which means, it is no longer you that lives, but Christ living in you, the body is the temple of God, He has set up His Kingdom in us,

Luke 17:21 nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

There is no need for a physical temple, His people are the temple, we are supposed to be doing great things!

John 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

He has given all of this to us, He has taken the physical, which was a shadow of what was to come, and now made it spiritual under the new covenant, but people insist the old must return, when it has been done away with, in it's place is the new.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. (Joh 17:3 KJV)

Do you know Him? If so, your eternal life has already started.

Which means, it is no longer you that lives, but Christ living in you, the body is the temple of God, He has set up His Kingdom in us,

Luke 17:21 nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

There is no need for a physical temple, His people are the temple, we are supposed to be doing great things!

John 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

He has given all of this to us, He has taken the physical, which was a shadow of what was to come, and now made it spiritual under the new covenant, but people insist the old must return, when it has been done away with, in it's place is the new.

So, does that mean you believe that our Lord Christ Jesus will return a second time in our near future???

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
You guys are doubting and are not believing with Faith. The Lord Jesus is coming, many many many people are having dreams, INCLUDING ME. I had a dream that I heard the trumpet, and after I heard it, I dropped to my knees and repented, but It was too late, and i was left behind for tribulation. God was telling me that I need Jesus in my life, and I need to stay repenting and Faithful to Christ. Dreams just don't happen for no reason. Either way, if I am here for tribulation, I will be killed by the government for refusing to give in to the world. I will Stay with Jesus forever and stand up for the Lord.

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
You guys are doubting and are not believing with Faith. The Lord Jesus is coming, many many many people are having dreams, INCLUDING ME. I had a dream that I heard the trumpet, and after I heard it, I dropped to my knees and repented, but It was too late, and i was left behind for tribulation. God was telling me that I need Jesus in my life, and I need to stay repenting and Faithful to Christ. Dreams just don't happen for no reason. Either way, if I am here for tribulation, I will be killed by the government for refusing to give in to the world. I will Stay with Jesus forever and stand up for the Lord.
Did you read the posts?

No one said Jesus wasn't coming - of course He is.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA

That's good, because He is going to return back to this earth, like how He ascended to Heaven like Acts 1 and Zech.14 shows. And that's when our redemption by our Lord Jesus will occur. Until then, we got to do the best we can while living in these old bodies that get sick and die.

Zechariah 2
1 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and behold, a man with a measuring line in his hand.
2 So I said, "Where are you going?" And he said to me, "To measure Jerusalem, to see what is its width and what is its length."
3 And there was the angel who talked with me, going out; and another angel was coming out to meet him,
4 who said to him, "Run, speak to this young man, saying: 'Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls, because of the multitude of men and livestock in it.
5 For I,' says the Lord, 'will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.' "

The body of Christ will be the only temple in His thousand year reign.

Ephesians 2
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
21 in whom the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord,
22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Not true, there will be a Millennium Sanctuary in Jerusalem during Christ's future reign, but not for God's Eternity.

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
That's good, because He is going to return back to this earth, like how He ascended to Heaven like Acts 1 and Zech.14 shows. And that's when our redemption by our Lord Jesus will occur. Until then, we got to do the best we can while living in these old bodies that get sick and die.

Maranatha!