Caution

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear All,

When should we seek to expose each other's doctrines and teachings to the general public? Is it always our duty to become an accuser of our brethren because we disagree with them doctrinally? What spirit should we have if we do so? What does it mean to preach a Christ of contention?

Personally, I think we should be cautious about becoming mini CRI's and becoming the measure of all the is normative. For most of us, I don't think that is what God has called us to do. I was disappointed when my writings were posted on the general section of this forum without my permission.

The reason that I mostly post on the debate part of the board is that my ideas and opinions are controversial. I figured that the more mature men and women of God would frequent this part of the forum. Mr. Rex has chosen to take my writings and post them on the general discussion section which I don't believe is as appropriate because those who are not as grounded in the word and what they believe may frequent there.

My intention has been to put forth my ideas to be debated and tested among my brethren. This has been valuable for me so that I get to what people think both pro and con.

In the future, I would advise caution when putting my teachings, which are controversial at best, in areas that may expose new converts to them.

Sincerely,

Justin

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Happy New year Justin

i read most of your posts an agree with many of them

I respect people who state their agenda first .... and then we can debate afterwords

What is your overall agenda please

Thank you
Arnie

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Justin Mangonel said:
In the future, I would advise caution when putting my teachings, which are controversial at best, in areas that may expose new converts to them.

Sincerely,

Justin
-- Substitute the word "teachings" with the word "opinions" and your sentence becomes accurate.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What Rex has being saying is we should not follow after men.We dont promote "mens" teachings or doctrines but the Gospel of Jesus Christ.If people want to follow people,well than they do so at their own demise.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear M,

Yes, I agree with what you have said.

Dear F,

I would agree that my teachings are my opinions that I have formed through study. No one is completely right and as long as we can all realize this then we can be opened minded towards each other.

Dear A,

My agenda, as it pertains to this forum, is simply to get feedback about my ideas. I really don't expect to do much more than that. My over all agenda, if you wish to call it that, is to help people enter into the Tabernacle experience which I believe is about to come. The reason that I feel this is important is that there is very little available to those who start to experience Divine Love and oneness with our Father. Though it is a wonderful experience it also is somewhat traumatic because where God is in relationship to where much of the church and its doctrine is...well, let's just say they don't exactly agree.

I remember when I came into this experience I would search for any book I could find that would give me some insight to what was happening in me. There was precious little available but three books did help a bit. The first was "Reese Howells, apostle of prayer." The second was "the Elijah task." And the third was "I Dared to Call Him Father." These books did not speak specifically to the theology of what I was experiencing they did give me some insight into similar experiences others received.

What I have come to realize is that there is no current theology (which I am aware of) that can accommodate the experience that accompanies this final feast. Ultimately, what I hope to do is to lay the foundation of a Tabernacle theology so that people, who are better suited to this than I, can build upon it and have it ready offer others when the restoration of the spiritual fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles breaks forth in the general body of Christ. I don't know if it is possible to do this but I certainly feel it is worth attempting.

Those of the religious establishment had a very difficult time understanding what Jesus was saying because they did not understand the place where He was coming from. It was not that He was wrong it was just that they were so far removed from the truth that He spoke it seemed like blaspheme to them. In a very small way, so small that it hardly compares, some have a hard time understanding what I write because they do not understand the place that I am coming from. I come from a place of having experienced a foretaste of the restored Feast of Tabernacles. I believe, one day, when people start to enter into this blessing they will also want to understand what is going on like I did. It is my hope that what I write (and other who will undoubtedly write too) will help these people have a easier transition into this feast than I did.

Blessings,

Justin

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear All,

When should we seek to expose each other's doctrines and teachings to the general public? Is it always our duty to become an accuser of our brethren because we disagree with them doctrinally? What spirit should we have if we do so? What does it mean to preach a Christ of contention?
Its the internet and you pay someone to post your information on the public web.
I suggest you consider you/yourself being the primary one responsible for what you post to the internet.

Justin Mangonel said:
Personally, I think we should be cautious about becoming mini CRI's and becoming the measure of all the is normative. For most of us, I don't think that is what God has called us to do. I was disappointed when my writings were posted on the general section of this forum without my permission.
No copyright notice and i provided the typical link to the source on your site. You in the manner you use encouraged me to read it. A personal invitation
In turn anyone that clicks on your signature link finds themselves on the very page I posted.
So why do you still have a link in your sig directly to the writing your now whining about people reading?

The reason that I mostly post on the debate part of the board is that my ideas and opinions are controversial. I figured that the more mature men and women of God would frequent this part of the forum. Mr. Rex has chosen to take my writings and post them on the general discussion section which I don't believe is as appropriate because those who are not as grounded in the word and what they believe may frequent there.
Again you promote a link in your sig that links to the content you are now embarrassed by or consider private or "controversial opinions"
Or are disappointed in my bringing them to the attention of others? yesterday you were thanking me for causing more hits on your sight.

My intention has been to put forth my ideas to be debated and tested among my brethren. This has been valuable for me so that I get to what people think both pro and con.

Sincerely,

Justin
You should take your own advice and keep your writings out of the public. Anyone that calls themselves a christian yet chooses to hide teachings from new converts? sounds fishy to me. That's just as scarey as the topic I posted.

Who is it that lights a light and places a basket over it? certainly not Jesus.

In light of your disappointment in me posting your writings on this site, the harm they my cause to new converts "your words"
The feeling you express that somehow your privacy has been intruded upon, I suggest you close your blog and keep your writing in your computer instead of on the public web.

In summery you're a bit of a nut, complaining about me posting the very contents of the link you carry in every post you make here.
JUST HOW RIDICULOUSIS THAT!

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear R,

I really don't feel the spirit of Christ coming through you and try as I might you don't seem to be open to reasonable conversation. I feel badly for you because I know how terrible it is to be bound. I pray that someday you can be delivered.

Sincerely,

Justin

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear R,

I really don't feel the spirit of Christ coming through your posts. I am beel badly for you because I know how terrible it feels to be bound. I pray that someday you can be delivered.

Sincerely,

Justin
I don't see your point in this thread as well, your straw-man as it is, is to color me as someone that has violated your privacy disclosed information from your public site that you did not intended to be seen by just anyone.

Yet you have a link in your sig directly linked to the info I posted, in short you don't make any sense.
I personally think your expressed opinion, you wrote and I posted, is not as favorable as you expected it to be and your looking to place the blame on me.
Or at least vent a bit of frustration. The next time you don't want people to know your thoughts don't post them on a public web site.

So just get over your crying over me posting info from your blog because that's all this is about.
If your going to toteing around a straw-man as a truth don't be surprised If someone puts a match to it.
Especially if that effigy is intended to be me

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
I wouldn't get to ruffled. I can't say I'm a fan of getting a reply in one forum with a link to the other, not that I care, since I've been called a heretic, a bigot, and a whole host of other delightful things. :)

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A friend of mine was telling me how she was trying to convince the devil to go back to God and ask for forgivenes, and Jesus spoke to her and told her that you cannot reason with evil.

Ill leave it at that, there are many who have no idea the position they are putting them selves in, only one line

Mat_18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

In His love and Grace

As the darkness grows the light will grow even brighter, than the two will be completely seperated, choose which side you are on the day is near.No more sitting on the fence, its your life.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear All,

Always. Christians have the Holy Spirit. The bible should hence not be difficult to grasp or read. It is not ''accuser of our brethren'', it is to be seen as helping brethren. We should all be open to correction. Accusing would be damning you on sin. Whether correction comes accross friendly or not is irrelevant imho. When we are in sin or holding onto pet theories we always see correction as offensive. Then there is also the issue of the internet. We do not see facial expressions or tone :). I would expect most Christians to be humble and polite. I suspect though that someone like Rex was at first patient and polite, but after many a discussion and disagreement, we cannot blame some for getting upset. In fact, that is something to think about don't you think? If your theories cause many well respected Christians to get upset. You sure better be sincere and honest in your posts. God is surely watching and reading!

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear KJ,

I guess you like the Textus Receptus then...smile.

I really disagree with your post. I don't think people should defend bad behavior from the saved or unsaved. To share our opinions is one thing but to then turn upon the person you disagree with and attack them personally because you are upset is quite another thing altogether. It is just bad form.

You argument is essentially that I had better listen to those who are acting out because, being that they are such good Christians, they would not be so rude unless there was reason to do so. I believe that Peter should have taken your advise also and listened to the religious people of his day realizing that even though they beat them and charged them straightly to stop speaking such nonsense about Jesus they, being such pillars of the faith, had a point.

The restoration of Tabernacle theology will go through three phases. First it will be dismissed buy those who do not understand it. Secondly it will be bitterly opposed by the theological establishment as they see it begin to prevail. Lastly, it will be accepted as inevitable when it becomes main stream and those who initially fought against it begin to incorporate portions of it into their own belief system.

Blessings,

Justin

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Justin .... i read some of your website

sounds like you are saying you bring a tent-like tabernacle to town and the people experience something inside

am i on the right track?

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear A,

That is not quite what I am getting at although that certainly is an idea of how to go about it. Actually, it is quite a good idea. One should teach about Tabernacles in a tabernacle.

The point of Tabernacles is that God takes over and you yield fully to His Spirit. Whereas we yield only our most unruly member to God's Spirit when we speak with other tongues the Tabernacle experience completes what we began with Pentecost and we yield our entire body...that is everything we are and we are moved totally by His Holy Spirit. It is not something we can do of ourselves...it is an experience and gift just like speaking in other tongues is.

Jesus was God manifest or revealed in the flesh simply because Christ allowed God to fully take over. Therefore when you heard Jesus speak it was God who spoke. When you looked into Jesus' eyes you saw God looking back at you. When Jesus touched you it was the hand of God. In the restoration of the spiritual experience of the Feast of Tabernacles Christ's body starts to enter into oneness with God as He was one with God. Christ was given the Spirit without measure but we are each given the Spirit by measure but taken together, we are the Body of Christ. Therefore, we are to become filled with the Spirit and one with God like He was.

In the future, when the Body of Christ comes into it's fullness, we will say as a group "If you have seen us you have seen the Father." and "We, and our Father are one." This is when, as God reveals himself though us as a group, we will do greater works than Christ.

We have been taught that we must love one another and many of us have tried. However, the revelation is that the type of love that we are to have towards one another is not something we can work up in and of ourselves but rather it is a gift from God....an experience. We when allow God to fully take control and become one with Him then we love naturally because He is love. This is when His yoke becomes easy and His burden is light...He is living through us and we have ceased from our own works.

Like the twelve spies I have tasted of this promised land and it is better than I imagined. However, I realize that until my brethren are ready and willing to cross over with me I cannot possess this land. Bottom line...I really want to go back.

Blessings,

Justin

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Fine Justin .... but you have not explained the "mechanics" of how you feel people can acheive this so-called "tabernacle experience"

Something also troubles me in your following statements ......

In the future, when the Body of Christ comes into it's fullness, we will say as a group "If you have seen us you have seen the Father." and "We, and our Father are one." This is when, as God reveals himself though us as a group, we will do greater works than Christ.
Therefore, we are to become filled with the Spirit and one with God like He was.
I am certain that Christ said ..... "I and the father are one" ..... not ....... "we and the father are one"

It sounds like you are implying that we can be one with the father in the same way Jesus was ....

Jesus was God .... but we cannot be god in that same sense

Or have I completely misunderstood you ?

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
HI A,

Yes, I am saying that it was Jesus intention that we become one as He was one.

" Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"

John 17:20-22

I never really understood these scriptures clearly until I experienced Tabernacles.

Blessings,

Justin

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Justin Mangonel said:
I never really understood these scriptures clearly until I experienced Tabernacles.

Blessings,

Justin
Are you referring to that biblical traveling theme park?
From what I gather it's like a stage and you dress the period and in a sense relive the experience.
apparently it travels around the US

http://www.tabernacleexperience.com/

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear R,

Wow, that is way cool. I had never heard about that before. I would not mind seeing that.

Blessings,

Justin