Cell Phones

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone else think cell phones will be linked with the Mark of the Beast?

na, but a method or means like media to deceive the world, sure. anybody can see anything in the world the broadcaster wants them to see anywhere they are.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago, I remember my brother saying that the mark will be presented as an attractive alternative. Just think. You can't be robbed, your wallet won't be taken or stolen, all your finances are secure because transactions are between that mark and your account-- a mark that nobody else has.

Today, I say this is hogwash. That's before they knew there was something called Microsoft vulnerabilities and hacking. So the word would have to migrate to a much more secure operating system (which is basically anything else) as the majority business operating system. And there's one more....

Who says your "money" or wallet" can't be stolen? The thief will fling a disembodied arm or head to get what he wants. I guess the world wasn't bad enough then to think of such things. So, the security argument won't fly. A person has to be willing to actually worship the beast and get the mark, or else die. There's no inbetween. It can be forced on a person who breaks down (and they have no faith anyway), but nobody will wonder if this is the mark or not. I'll say that much, else, people would not know enough to refuse it, especially after some megalomaniac who thinks he's God or something demands it. It's in your bibles. It's not some esoteric thing that will surprise us and then after the fact we say, "Oh, I accidentally received the mark of the beast a year ago."

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
everything is linked to . so do i throw my cell phone away ? should i repent ? do you have a bank card? do you pay bills online? it all links in the world is connected by computer ..

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Could be. Everything man makes is neutral. We can use something for good or evil. and with tracking technology in phones, It sure seems like th e Antichrist would take advantage of it. Stay tuned to find out for absolutely sure.

Reactions: kcnalp

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe that we are the terminal generation. That is my belief, and you don't have to subscribe to it.

Also, it is a highly contagious virus spreading around the globe? Yep, that's what it is called a pandemic. Viruses are living organisms and their goal is to spread. So, yes, it can take over the world.
It's called biological warfare.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe that we are the terminal generation. That is my belief, and you don't have to subscribe to it.

Also, it is a highly contagious virus spreading around the globe? Yep, that's what it is called a pandemic. Viruses are living organisms and their goal is to spread. So, yes, it can take over the world.
Israel is back!

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To everyone who wonders whether this or that is the mark of tge beast: if it is, whatever IT may be, they cut people’s heads off over not taking it.

I doubt they’ll cut heads off over cell phones, or for not taking a dangerous, experimental vaccine.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's called biological warfare.

You mean that horrible virus with a 99.5% survival rate, where 80% of healthy adults can’t even tell they have it, and doesn’t - as a rule — affect healthy children at all?

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean that horrible virus with a 99.5% survival rate, where 80% of healthy adults can’t even tell they have it, and doesn’t - as a rule — affect healthy children at all?
where do you get your information especially your numbers ? i have a sister n law that could tell you different along with numerous folks who has had it. yes i do believe this is biological warfare. since your so sure go to the covid ward and walkaround for about a hour unprotected. then let us know how it goes a week or so later.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where do you get your information especially your numbers ? i have a sister n law that could tell you different along with numerous folks who has had it. yes i do believe this is biological warfare. since your so sure go to the covid ward and walkaround for about a hour unprotected. then let us know how it goes a week or so later.

I agree with much of your post. Just not the biological warfare part.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A CDC update Wednesday says individuals are more likely to survive the coronavirus after contracting it. The health agency says if you have the virus between the ages of 0 to 70, you have a 99% survival rate. And if you’re over 70, the survival rate is nearly 95%.

While this CDC update is a relief for many, doctors are extremely worried, and an NCH Healthcare System doctor hopes you still take precautions.

“My first thoughts are, ‘This is what I thought all along,’” said Pam Pischner, the owner of Grouper and Chips.

“It will make people not so fearful,” Pischner said. “Get over the fear.”

Gov. Ron DeSantis also tweeted about the update, saying people in the age groups of 0 to 19 have a 99.997% chance of survival if they contract COVID-19, the age group of 20 to 49 a 99.98% chance, 50 to 69 years old 99.5% and 70 years old and above a 94.6% chance.

CDC Releases Updated COVID-19 Fatality Rate Data

BTW, go to a ward unprotected?

You mean as in not wearing.a stupid and useless face diaper, with holes in it 200 times BIGGER than the SARS CAV-2 virus, in which two different studies have proven, do NOT lower the risk of infection whatsoever?

Last edited:

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A CDC update
i take what the CDC says with a grain of sand . once again if you really think talk a walk to the covid ward at your hospital un protected. better yet ask the nurses working the covid ward how serious it is .cdc people like you help spread this junk

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a cell phone. I never had the Rona. Never had a flu shot.
Never even had a test. I still don't have the Rona. And I'm not getting jabbed.

I am anticipating an internet black out this fall. How long? I don't know, depends on how strong the lawsuit against Google, FB, Twitter..
It will only be a hiccup.
China is pushing the Wawai??? That will keep you connected alright.
Tik Tok and other platforms with 0 intelligence will be the new normal to keep people dumbed down.
Everybody has s acell phone?
Close.. but not all.

A name is a mark. It identifies. and the number of the name is sixhundredsixtysix..
I wonder what that looks like in computer code.. whatever it is, it will be an identifyer to know who is who.
God already knows who is who... so this will be a man's mark.. so they know how to identify you.
Kind of like circumcision or an injection with something they can scan...

I thought it was interesting people saying that metal objects were magnetized to where they got the jab.
I don't know if it does or not... but it wouldn't surprise me.

Nothing surprises me anymore.
Masks are coming back I heard though.
Even if you been double shot with an extra booster... even though we know masks are useless against a miniscule virus...
It's a scam..
wakey, wakey..
China is taking over the world.
What is 666 in chinese?

Hahaha
this is funny

What does 666 mean in Chinese? - Chinlingo
What does 666 mean in Chinese? – Chinlingo
What does 666 mean in Chinese? The homonym of 666 is "牛牛牛(niú niú niú)" ,which usually used to describe someone or something very powerful, very awesome,very strong, convincing and praise. This word first seem at LOL games, when a gamer do a good job, other viewer of player type "666" to praise.

Have you learned Mandarin yet?
Hugs

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i take what the CDC says with a grain of sand . once again if you really think talk a walk to the covid ward at your hospital un protected. better yet ask the nurses working the covid ward how serious it is .cdc people like you help spread this junk
Your attempt at logic is horrendous.

I would most likely survive jumping out a two story window during a fire, but knowing that fact doesn’t mean being stupid enough to do it deliberately, to prove it to someone such as yourself.

There are hundreds of doctors putting the truth out there, frontline ER doctors who have had many COVID patients, and know which effective treatments that they know for a fact are efficacious, that are deliberately being suppressed, and truth about the deliberate fear mongering about the virus - and they are being censored and even fired for using treatments they know works well and telling the truth..

This virus is less deadly than the flu in many ways. Flu attacks healthy people and makes them very sick until they recover, vs the SARS COV-2 virus infection only giving common cold symptoms in 80% of the population.

Flu attacks and can kill healthy children, yet this virus doesn’t affect the vast majority of healthy children.

Both the flu and this virus, endanger the elderly, especially elderly with co-morbidities,

It has a 99.5 survivability for those under 70 who have no co-morbidities.

And being told to wear absolutely ineffective (for viruses) masks designed to stop much bigger bacteria - since the virus is 200 times smaller than the holes in the mask - is a part of that deliberate fear mongering.

As many people with excellent long term memory recall, when the plandemic first started, medical authorities correctly told the public to avoid wearing masks, which are ineffective against viruses.

Nothing changed since then that magically made bacteria masks effective against viruses.

Two separate studies show identical infection rates for those masked vs unmasked.

Gee, I wonder why that could possibly be?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I probably should just not respond anymore to threads in regards to Covid. People have their opinions on it and I get that, but after seeing what I have seen, I believe people like Fauci. My whole family is vaccinated.

To each their own I guess. I'm out of these types of posts when they regard talking about Covid.

Reactions: marks