Cell Phones

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone else think cell phones will be linked with the Mark of the Beast?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. It's some sort of mark in or on the hand or forehead.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. It's some sort of mark in or on the hand or forehead.
True, but don't you see how nearly everybody's life is linked to his/her cell phone? I went to a restaurant recently and everyone there had their phone in their hands! Even me. lol

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, but don't you see how nearly everybody's life is linked to his/her cell phone? I went to a restaurant recently and everyone there had their phone in their hands! Even me. lol

Yeah, but it's still not a mark in or on your hand or forehead. When it says on, it literally means a mark on your hand or forehead.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, but it's still not a mark in or on your hand or forehead. When it says on, it literally means a mark on your hand or forehead.
Agreed! But the financial system will all be linked together. Don't you pay your bills on your phone? A cashless society is soon to be!

Revelation 13:17 (NKJV)
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed! But the financial system will all be linked together. Don't you pay your bills on your phone? A cashless society is soon to be!

17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I do not pay my bills on my phone. I did have to move to pay them online through my home computer when the pandemic hit and sending payments by mail was inconsistent on when they would arrive on time or at all. I realize it's the same concept as paying on your cell phone, but I do think you are thinking about this way too hard. It's not going to be a cell phone that is the mark.

I think it will be some sort of tattoo, to be honest.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not pay my bills on my phone. I did have to move to pay them online through my home computer when the pandemic hit and sending payments by mail was inconsistent on when they would arrive on time or at all. I realize it's the same concept as paying on your cell phone, but I do think you are thinking about this way too hard. It's not going to be a cell phone that is the mark.

I think it will be some sort of tattoo, to be honest.
I don't think it's coincident that chip implants are being widely accepted. The system will easily be linked together, computers, phones, chip implants ...

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recently watched a person cross a street while using her phone. She didn't even look to see it any cars were coming. It's an OBSESSION!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can agree with that, but it doesn't mean it will be the mark.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I guess my point is that humanity is being programmed to accept the Mark. It is Satanic! It's becoming more and more cashless! People are accepting it! Chip implants in the hand are quite acceptable! Yes, the Mark is coming soon.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess my point is that humanity is being programmed to accept the Mark. It is Satanic! It's becoming more and more cashless! People are accepting it! Chip implants in the hand are quite acceptable! Yes, the Mark is coming soon.

Maybe? Sorry, I am a skeptical person at times.

I prefer not to have cash on me and would rather use my ATM card. I have always been that way, even as a kid. I always hated carrying any cash on me and I am 46 almost 47 years old. I'm not saying that I would take the mark of the beast, just giving an example of some people just preferring not to have cash on them. My preference dates well before this newer technology was even around.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe? Sorry, I am a skeptical person at times.

I prefer not to have cash on me and would rather use my ATM card. I have always been that way, even as a kid. I always hated carrying any cash on me and I am 46 almost 47 years old. I'm not saying that I would take the mark of the beast, just giving an example of some people just preferring not to have cash on them. My preference dates well before this newer technology was even around.
You have already been programmed to accept a cashless world!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have already been programmed to accept a cashless world!

If I was programmed, it was by God. I said I was this way when I was a kid, back in the seventies, and early eighties.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I was programmed, it was by God. I said I was this way when I was a kid, back in the seventies, and early eighties.
Satan has very subtly programmed our society. We are heading for cashless and the Mark of the Beast, chip implants. The Covid hoax is just another step toward total control.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan has very subtly programmed our society. We are heading for cashless and the Mark of the Beast, chip implants. The Covid hoax is just another step toward total control.

Not another one saying that Covid is a hoax. This site just attracts them, doesn't it?

I didn't like carrying cash from a very young age, it felt dangerous to me. If you want to call it Satan's doing, be my guest, but it certainly wasn't Satan.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not another one saying that Covid is a hoax. This site just attracts them, doesn't it?
You don't believe the Covid was man made? Do you know that COMMUNIST China makes nearly all of our meds?
I didn't like carrying cash from a very young age, it felt dangerous to me. If you want to call it Satan's doing, be my guest, but it certainly wasn't Satan.
Dead ahead: Revelation 13:17 (NKJV)

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't believe the Covid was man made?

Nope, I believe that China's animals are kept in some really horrid conditions and that there is a chance that it can cause things like Covid.

I have already said that I won't take the mark of the beast.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, I believe that China's animals are kept in some really horrid conditions and that there is a chance that it can cause things like Covid.
And it just happened to take over the world in the terminal generation?
I have already said that I won't take the mark of the beast.
Thats great! But MANY are being conned into accepting whatever our CORRUPT media and governments tell us.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it just happened to take over the world in the terminal generation?

I do not believe that we are the terminal generation. That is my belief, and you don't have to subscribe to it.

Also, it is a highly contagious virus spreading around the globe? Yep, that's what it is called a pandemic. Viruses are living organisms and their goal is to spread. So, yes, it can take over the world.