Cell Phones

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should be warning your loved ones instead of attacking us who are warning of the soon to come Mark of the Beast! It's a matter of eternal Hell fire!

You call what I am doing an attack? That's funny. They are fully aware of what's coming. Do not suppose you know anything of my family.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You call what I am doing an attack? That's funny. They are fully aware of what's coming. Do not suppose you know anything of my family.
If you have warned them that this is the terminal generation and the Mark is soon to come then good for you!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have warned them that this is the terminal generation and the Mark is soon to come then good for you!

No, this is not the terminal generation. Again, that is yours to have an opinion on, it doesn't make it correct, but that is yours to have.

They are aware of the mark of the beast though and that it does come at some point in the future.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, this is not the terminal generation.
And that is your FALSE opinion.
Again, that is yours to have an opinion on, it doesn't make it correct, but that is yours to have.

They are aware of the mark of the beast though and that it does come at some point in the future.
Yes, the very near future. Israel is back. The time is at hand.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is your FALSE opinion.

Whereas I think your opinion is false, guess we're at an impasse.

Israel is back. The time is at hand.

Israel has been back for a while now. There is yet more that has to happen that hasn't happened yet.

There were others like you that have said soon, soon, yet it never came to pass. There were periods in time where the world was going through what seemed like its last days, yet we're still here. Maybe it will happen before I leave this earth, or maybe not. I'll know when it happens and I know what am supposed to do then. Till then I have the life that God has given me to live and I am living to the best of my ability within His graces.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whereas I think your opinion is false, guess we're at an impasse.
Satan has been programming humans for many years to accept the Mark and cashless society.

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Israel has been back for a while now. There is yet more that has to happen that hasn't happened yet.
And it can happen in the blink of an eye. Just look how the world has changed in the last year.
There were others like you that have said soon, soon, yet it never came to pass. There were periods in time where the world was going through what seemed like its last days, yet we're still here. Maybe it will happen before I leave this earth, or maybe not. I'll know when it happens and I know what am supposed to do then. Till then I have the life that God has given me to live and I am living to the best of my ability within His graces.
Israel recovered all of Jerusalem. This is indeed the terminal generation.

Luke 21:24 (NKJV)
24 And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Luke 21:28 (NKJV)
28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

Some who were alive when Israel recovered Jerusalem will witness THE END. "This generation".

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

And it can happen in the blink of an eye. Just look how the world has changed in the last year.

Israel recovered all of Jerusalem. This is indeed the terminal generation.

24 And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.

32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

Some who were alive when Israel recovered Jerusalem will witness THE END. "This generation".

Again, I don't think so. You hold your opinion based on your interpretation, and I will hold mine, based on my interpretation.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, I don't think so. You hold your opinion, and I will hold mine.
So it's just coincidence that Israel is back as the Bible foretold thousands of years ago?

Amos 9:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. 15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is an opinion you're entitled to hold. I don't think it was Fauci or the CDC's plan for it to become political, but it has, unfortunately.

Happy to hear that!

I have told people to do that all during the pandemic. When people complained that they couldn't work, I suggested that they get a job in healthcare where there is always a need for employees. I suggested that they volunteer at their local hospital, etc. I don't think anyone ever took me up on it. I think if people got out from behind their computers and volunteered at their local hospital, some of the stuff said here wouldn't be said. That would be my hope at least.
see taking the vaccine and the rest of it is a private decision between you and God . i know people who scoff at it . i took the vaccines not out of fear but because. i prayed about it felt comfortable getting it. i even prayed while getting it i have a good friend i was in school with had the virus. along with the oenomania i watched her several times do a live video while sick. i also have a cousin whose son n law got the virus had a hole in his ling. placed on the vent . my cousin gave me updates kidneys not functioning had do dialyses then his heart rate would go hay wire. we kept praying he recovered .. No i dont trust fauci or CDC i had rather listen to a M.D and plan folks who work in it every day

Reactions: amadeus

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it's just coincidence that Israel is back as the Bible foretold thousands of years ago?

Amos 9:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. 15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Do you have trouble going from post to post? I already acknowledged that Isreal is back, but that doesn't mean it will be this generation when the beast shows up.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have trouble going from post to post? I already acknowledged that Isreal is back, but that doesn't mean it will be this generation when the beast shows up.
Why do you think Israel is back? No need to insult.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No i dont trust fauci or CDC i had rather listen to a M.D and plan folks who work in it every day

Whereas I do trust them. The doctors I talk to and I talk to many being in and out of hospitals on different floors also trust Fauci.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see taking the vaccine and the rest of it is a private decision between you and God . i know people who scoff at it . i took the vaccines not out of fear but because. i prayed about it felt comfortable getting it. i even prayed while getting it i have a good friend i was in school with had the virus. along with the oenomania i watched her several times do a live video while sick. i also have a cousin whose son n law got the virus had a hole in his ling. placed on the vent . my cousin gave me updates kidneys not functioning had do dialyses then his heart rate would go hay wire. we kept praying he recovered .. No i dont trust fauci or CDC i had rather listen to a M.D and plan folks who work in it every day
Fauci and CDC are merely political propaganda instruments.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think Israel is back? No need to insult.

Like you haven't insulted me? I didn't insult you, I asked a question because you acted as though I didn't agree that Israel was back.

In 1948 the state of Israel was proclaimed.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like you haven't insulted me? I didn't insult you, I asked a question because you acted as though I didn't agree that Israel was back.
Quote my insults to you.
In 1948 the state of Israel was proclaimed.
Yes, and TINY Israel recovered Jerusalem in the MIRACULOUS six day war in 1967. Some living in 1967 will witness Jesus return.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote my insults to you.

You insulted me by saying I was programmed by China.

Yes, and TINY Israel recovered Jerusalem in the famous six day war in 1967. Some living in 1967 will witness Jesus return.

That is based on your interpretation of scripture. I still say that more needs to be done first. Neither of us will agree with the other on this. It will just keep going round and round. I abhor circular arguments.

I will agree to disagree from now on.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You insulted me by saying I was programmed by China.
That wasn't meant as an insult, just a fact. You and millions of others. Don't take it personally. The churches are filled with programmed victims.
That is based on your interpretation of scripture. I still say that more needs to be done first. Neither of us will agree with the other on this. It will just keep going round and round. I abhor circular arguments.

I will agree to disagree from now on.
I gave Scripture. You gave your opinion. Israel is back. Can you dispute that? That's where Jesus will return.