Cell Phones

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what viruses do when they can move person to person freely. The flu flares up every year, is that fishy as well?

And this virus is no deadlier than the flu. We accepted 20,000 plus per year (in America) flu deaths without blinking, yet there’s obvious and deliberate fear mongering for the SARS COV-2 virus, which has a 99.5% survivability for those under 70 years old, and does not as a rule, badly affect or kill children - yet they want to vax them.

And they’ve been caught inflating death stats by calling any death where they had any trace of the virus a COVID death.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I probably should just not respond anymore to threads in regards to Covid. People have their opinions on it and I get that, but after seeing what I have seen, I believe people like Fauci. My whole family is vaccinated.

To each their own I guess. I'm out of these types of posts when they regard talking about Covid.

You mean the Dr. Fauci with the proven conflict of interest, who stands to get filthy rich from vax profits?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this virus is no deadlier than the flu. We accepted 20,000 plus per year (in America) flu deaths without blinking, yet there’s obvious and deliberate fear mongering for the SARS COV-2 virus, which has a 99.5% survivability for those under 70 years old, and does not as a rule, badly affect or kill children - yet they want to vax them.

And they’ve been caught inflating death stats by calling any death where they had any trace of the virus a COVID death.

Believe what you will.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean the Dr. Fauci with the proven conflict of interest, who stands to get filthy rich from vax profits?

Believe what you will. I said I am out, so I am out of these conversations about Covid.

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the number of the name is sixhundredsixtysix..
I wonder what that looks like in computer code..

00110110 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110110 00110000 00100000 00110110 00001010

Reactions: Ziggy

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean that horrible virus with a 99.5% survival rate, where 80% of healthy adults can’t even tell they have it, and doesn’t - as a rule — affect healthy children at all?
Even if your stats are true, people are being programmed for the Mark of the Beast.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what viruses do when they can move person to person freely. The flu flares up every year, is that fishy as well?
Three years ago 80,000 Americans died from the flu. Where were all the masks? You've been programmed.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I probably should just not respond anymore to threads in regards to Covid. People have their opinions on it and I get that, but after seeing what I have seen, I believe people like Fauci. My whole family is vaccinated.

To each their own I guess. I'm out of these types of posts when they regard talking about Covid.
So, will you accept a chip implant in your right hand?

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe people like Fauci.
not a fauci fan i dont trust the CDC they flip flop and are very political . the virus has been turned into a $$$$$$ maker . having said that the virus is real i have took both vaccines after praying about it. as per the above post with curtis. he should go do volunteer work in the covid ward .with out protection see how well he does

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Three years ago 80,000 Americans died from the flu. Where were all the masks? You've been programmed.

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
the vaccine IS NOT THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it's only coincidence that it came from COMMUNIST China, that makes nearly all of our prescription meds?

Yes! I swear some people do too much looking for the boogeyman in everything.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Told you I don't know how many times now, no.

I and my family got vaccinated because there are people within our family and circle who are immunocompromised. My girlfriend has an auto-immune disease, my mother has COPD, my ex-wife's immune system is gone after taking medication to try and beat multiple sclerosis. We did this to protect them.

I work in the medical field and have a much higher risk of getting Covid than a normal person as I transport those with Covid. For me, getting the vaccine was important.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not a fauci fan i dont trust the CDC they flip flop and are very political .

Which is an opinion you're entitled to hold. I don't think it was Fauci or the CDC's plan for it to become political, but it has, unfortunately.

having said that the virus is real i have took both vaccines after praying about it.

Happy to hear that!

as per the above post with curtis. he should go do volunteer work in the covid ward .

I have told people to do that all during the pandemic. When people complained that they couldn't work, I suggested that they get a job in healthcare where there is always a need for employees. I suggested that they volunteer at their local hospital, etc. I don't think anyone ever took me up on it. I think if people got out from behind their computers and volunteered at their local hospital, some of the stuff said here wouldn't be said. That would be my hope at least.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is your opinion, a false one, but your opinion nonetheless.
You should be warning your loved ones instead of attacking us who are warning of the soon to come Mark of the Beast! It's a matter of eternal Hell fire!