CENSORING---SILENCING---

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
slideshowart2.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Trump only latched on to 'right wing' in politics because it fitted in with his overriding 'right wing' personal aims in wealth and power.
His followers readily forget his preoccupation with personal wealth and power for the whole of his life prior to the 'convenient' add-on of Politics.
I am reminded of one of my local politicians who joined our local church 'Home group' and 'feigned' born again conversion. But once she realised that any resultant additional 'popularity' at the polls wasn't forthcoming she immediately abandoned the 'Home group'.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, Taken . . . but I don't understand ya. But that's alright with me . . . have a great year!

Case in point-
No one can have a mind as Christ...without First having a circumcised heart.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump only latched on to 'right wing' in politics because it fitted in with his overriding 'right wing' personal aims in wealth and power.
His followers readily forget his preoccupation with personal wealth and power for the whole of his life prior to the 'convenient' add-on of Politics.

The rhetoric is irrelevant.
"Right-Wing"...
"Wealth"...
"Power"...

"Talking points" that are supposed to stir an negative emotional reaction.

right...is terrible...lol
wealth...gain by ones effort...is terrible...lol
power...is terrible...lol

Wrong...opposite of right...implied good...lol
Poor...opposite of rich...implied good...lol
Inability...opposite of power...implied good..lol

Thanks ...
I'm so emotionally stirred with laughter...

Reactions: Brakelite

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am reminded of one of my local politicians who joined our local church 'Home group' and 'feigned' born again conversion. But once she realised that any resultant additional 'popularity' at the polls wasn't forthcoming she immediately abandoned the 'Home group'.
Judge not, sir, and you will not be judged.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Assuming that your assessment is correct (although it is in fact nonsensical) would you rather have a Communist as president? Barack Obama was a Communist who dedicated himself to the destruction of America. Would that also be your preference?

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Judge not, sir, and you will not be judged.
At 85 I look back on a life that anyone might well consider to be beyond redemption, never mind adding my judgemental nature into the mix.
I can only hope that such realisation might lead me to a position whereby, when I finally see Christ face to face, I might truly be able to say, in the words of the hymnist, "Nothing in my had I bring, simply to thy cross I cling"
But thank you for the much needed 'heads-up'.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, he was. A True Christian is one whose Heart is right with God, and that is the Work of the Spirit.

Romans 2:28-29 NIV - "A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person's praise is not from other people, but from God."

After all, Abraham was taught the Gospel and he believed, which is why he was credited with Righteousness and this is why he is the Father of those who are Spiritually Circumcised by Christ.

Galatians 3:8 NIV - "Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed through you."
Abraham was not a christian, there were no christians when abraham lived.

Can you comprehend this? or that your posting any bible passage does not change the fact that christians are followers of christ who was not yet born when abraham lived?

Saying that Abraham was a christian is like saying that George Washington preferred the iphone to android, the statement is nonsense and you can not rationalize it with a bible passage.

((((This is my point about the bible))))

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Abraham was not a christian, there were no christians when abraham lived.

Can you comprehend this? or that your posting any bible passage does not change the fact that christians are followers of christ who was not yet born when abraham lived?

Saying that Abraham was a christian is like saying that George Washington preferred the iphone to android, the statement is nonsense and you can not rationalize it with a bible passage.

Though Abraham may not be designated by the term Christian, he did believe in Messiah, in fact, spoke with Him and shared a cuppa with Him under a tree while admiring the scenery of the valley of Sodom.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though Abraham may not be designated by the term Christian, he did believe in Messiah, in fact, spoke with Him and shared a cuppa with Him under a tree while admiring the scenery of the valley of Sodom.
Who exactly did abraham share a cuppa with? can't have been Jesus because he had not yet been born?

Really

Last edited:

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are the politics of the people who chop off princesses heads? So that the princesses son moves to America

Last edited:

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@ Alvertsky
There has to be a limit to which the vast majority of Christian members of CB can share our faith with someone who both doesn't, and will not, read or grant any degree of credulity to, the Bible.
But I will just venture another response to your deaf ears regarding the position of Abraham in the realm of faith, as understood by Bible reading members.
At the end of Hebrews 11 we read that all those listed in the chapter (including Abraham) "having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect."
The correlation of which surely can be read to say that all those listed "having obtained a good report through faith, received the promise:
God having provided some better thing, that they
with us should be made perfect.".
Add on the first two verses of Chapter 12,
"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."
and Q.E.D.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow Wow Wow hang on buddy, stop there for a sec, i don't think so... Ty Who...
Oh... Baseball... Ye probably... Continue...LoL:)

Ive been giving this some deep thought. How children were raised b4 compared to now... Just one innocuous way out of many that Marxist divided us.

In monarch days there was the noble class and the rest. Clearly defined. If the king tried too much overreach the masses would quickly sack him, cut his head or what ever... The people were together with the church as the the highest authority... Thats why kings needed the authority of the pope back then...
All through the middle ages when Rome ruled there was never a sniff of athiesm. God was number one authority...

Another revelation just now... They say "we must keep church and state separate" Satans lie... Why must we separate the state. So state doesn't answer to God... Geeeeez... I think the Holy Spirit has dropped some big ones on me today. Meditation and prayer and genuine love, concern for my neighbors, for all humanity...

Love God number one, his will, his law... Then next
Love your neighbor. Could of said love everyone but his speaking particularly about the people that live around you. Why them. Cos thats your community. Loving someone in Brazil is useless, its your neighbors...

So we see great loyalty for each other in the old days. They knew they couldn't trust the elite. U rat on a neighbor and your frowned upon in every section of society.

Even the criminals and the prisoners hold to this code... That really something. Criminals and prisoners have a more Holy moral compass than our leaders... Thats profound actually. Would u trust a criminal prisoner or authority???

Now... At school if i wen to the teacher and said "he stole candy from her" or "she called me a tomato". The teacher wouldn't help u. She might even raise it everyone's attention and u would get demonized by you peers... When they grow up their closer to their neighbors...

Now its social justice... "Teacher she said im fat"... Punished...
"Teacher his picking on me"... Punished. And so on. Fast forward to adult...

The neigbour drives into you house accidently... To the courts
A couple fight over what car to by. Go to the courts
Oh the neighbour has no mask on, call the cops.

Every liitle situation they go to authority now... So love thy neighbor is succefully removed by the Marxist in a period of indoctrination that spanned decades... Now the state appears as a friend... Hate your neighbor don't trust them, trust us, we'll fix it... Does the logic follow?

Then when people have dirty feeling for someone, wants revenge or something.... "rape, rape" or "she did that". But its mostly the girls that do this cos its one way they release aggression. Men release it physically and grow upo learmning to control it... Not with women their agression is insideous, passive with rumors, gossip, basically lower their status in society or their peers...

Also where it was shameful before to go to teacher now its an honour they way they do it like their so virtuous... So some of them are just looking for any opertunity to become indignant... "Hey bluey"... "waaa waa waa"

See the cricket at the SCG... And the media act like its the right thing, millenials think it is the right thing... Thrown out without trial... Apparently the said nothing, two Indians sitting close vouched for them and got dragged to the gulag as well. Now its under investigation by the cops, yet receiving millions of dollars in bribes to convict Pell is not being investigated

Then add immigration, open divorce and the perversion of societal morals, always stepping away from God, little steps, little steps, teach them evolution, equality sounds like its the only way when presented but its Satan in disguise, rascism is another... Anyway Reggie Bee... See that video i posted above... I wish every westerner could see that lecture. Its from the 80s, former KLGB defected to USA and explains the subversion of America... Not enough people know or understand this, they hear Marxist ideology, but how many of them know...

Also mate... whats up with this baseball no namer???
Its Donald Bradman... Im starting to worry about u maaaate...

Also Australia day banned way back in November
Indigenous parades allowed
Chinese new years celebrations allowed for 2 weeks

Think their so virtuous...
LOVE THY NEIGBOUR U FOOLS
Today's children would be raised the same as yesterday's children if today's parents raised their children as they themselves were raised by their children's grandparents.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ Alvertsky
There has to be a limit to which the vast majority of Christian members of CB can share our faith with someone who both doesn't, and will not, read or grant any degree of credulity to, the Bible.
But I will just venture another response to your deaf ears regarding the position of Abraham in the realm of faith, as understood by Bible reading members.
At the end of Hebrews 11 we read that all those listed in the chapter (including Abraham) "having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect."
The correlation of which surely can be read to say that all those listed "having obtained a good report through faith, received the promise:
God having provided some better thing, that they
with us should be made perfect.".
Add on the first two verses of Chapter 12,
"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."
and Q.E.D.
Again I went to 2 catholic schools and the bible was never a book that I carried, because it was not required. No catholic goes to sunday school or bible class ever because these are just not offered. So you can not logically say that 1.2 billion catholics are not christians or that they do not believe in Christ because catholics are not required to go to bible class. So do you accept the queen as the leader of your religion, being that she had princess diana killed in keeping with british traditions?

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Again I went to 2 catholic schools and the bible was never a book that I carried, because it was not required. No catholic goes to sunday school or bible class ever because these are just not offered. So you can not logically say that 1.2 billion catholics are not christians or that they do not believe in Christ because catholics are not required to go to bible class. So do you accept the queen as the leader of your religion, being that she had princess diana killed in keeping with british traditions?
Another total evasion ..... waste of time responding to such a negative individual.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another total evasion ..... waste of time responding to such a negative individual.
Again I went to 2 catholic schools and the bible was never a book that I carried, because it was not required. No catholic goes to sunday school or bible class ever because these are just not offered. So you can not logically say that 1.2 billion catholics are not christians or that they do not believe in Christ because catholics are not required to go to bible class.

Nothing in the above is an evasion, it is the truth that people like you can not accept.

LOL You are aware that Harry left the UK because the queen killed his mother right?

You are correct about one thing, which is that trying to prove me wrong will never happen as you already tried and just gave up

CIAO

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Case in point-
No one can have a mind as Christ...without First having a circumcised heart.

Glory to God,
Taken

I couldn't agree more. In fact, you seem to understand the very Core of the entire Bible. Amazing. Below are the seven more Perfect, important verses of our Good Book. Without Circumcision of the Heart, nothing else matters . . . AT ALL! :)

The NLT and KJV translations are best for the below passages.

Colossians 2:9-15 NLT - "For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. 10 So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. 11 When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. 12 For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. 13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14 He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15 In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross."

Reactions: Taken

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham was not a Christian, there were no Christians when Abraham lived.

Can you comprehend this? or that your posting any bible passage does not change the fact that Christians are followers of Christ who was not yet born when Abraham lived?

Saying that Abraham was a Christian is like saying that George Washington preferred the iPhone to android, the statement is nonsense and you can not rationalize it with a bible passage.

If you won't even acknowledge the passages I provided . . . what's the point? Have a good day! :)