CERN And Fallen Angels...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe ‘people’ … (more expressly souls / spirits departed out of human body’s) go to the 3rd Heaven. I believe the 3rd Heaven is ONLY Gods Estate…not a place for human departed, souls or spirits, permanently or temporarily.

There ARE humans (non-believers) who have what we call “near-death” experiences…clinically dead, but then revive, because their soul is returned to their body’s.
Their souls probably DID depart their bodies, some say they experienced the heaven realm, some say they experienced the hell realm.

I dont believe every testimony that I watch, but some are obviously true when I hear them. (And see their body language so I can usually easily tell if it's true or not. I was sort of worried about it at first and consequently, I have been praying for wisdom & understanding and discernment for a long time now, and I'm getting better at it.

I'd be watching a testimony video and asking God if this is true? And I guess I asked enough because He started pinging my spirit or quickening it, or something to tell me this is true. It happened suddenly and I wasnt ready for it, lol. What was that that just happened? And I instantly just knew what it was.

It used to happen an awful lot but has slowed down and I think tha's because deception is on the increase because the enemy knows they dont have much time left.

There ARE humans (non-believers) who have what we call “near-death” experiences…clinically dead, but then revive, because their soul is returned to their body’s.
Their souls probably DID depart their bodies, some say they experienced the heaven realm, some say they experienced the hell realm.

I've watched a lot of NDE testimonies too. Some go to heaven, some go to hell just like you say. and I think what it is that, the people who get to preview hell were people who had died in their sins. And the testimonies of believers who die are going to heaven so they get to preview heaven and then take this message back to my people, is what Hee says. Some say they could see His face, others say the didnt and that prolly has to do with if they are saved or not.

I don’t believe “anyone” goes to the 3rd Heaven…but do believe the barrier firmament, (water, clouds) dividing between Heaven and Earth will be “opened”, so to speak, and thereafter AS it “IS” in Heaven, so also shall “BE” on Earth…”Tree of Life”…Gods presence, AS HE IS, and ability to SEE Him, AS HE IS. My imagination can not comprehend the utter serene peaceful beauty, but Trust with God, it shall be.

I disagree with you on this. I used to frown on the idea of truth in 3rd heaven experiences. and was skeptical about that. especially since it says no one can see God and live. But I got over that, lol. Paul said he went to the third heaven. Lazarus could have too, we dont know. And Enoch & Elijah both went too, as men. And the kicker is that God said, does the potter have the right to do with the clay as He wishes? Yeah it makes sense. Why wouldn't God do these things for many people to get the word out?

I've heard some strange testimonies about the 3rd heaven! People have said, the flowers sing, a tree was playing keep away with it's fruit from a child who was there and trying to pick a piece of fruit! Lifting it's branches up & down and giggling. at the kid, lol. That sounds Twilight Zone but according to my understanding of how the Lord has done weird things around me, that sounds like truth about heaven, God would do something like that. And we can comprehend that, so what else is in store for us there? Things we cant yet comprehend. Have you ever see the guy, Henry Gruver on sid roths show? That guy has some stories!

They all can't be lying. Some are, but the point is that people do go to the 3rd heaven. If God lets them!