Changing Phases Of The Economic Crash

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 2007, John Paul Jackson prophesied that the economies of the world would crash, but it will not be characterized by a single economic phenomenon but by several. As he stated in The Coming Perfect Storm, prophesying specifically to America:

A bubble of hope is going to come to this nation (fulfilled from 2016 - 2020), but it will be short-lived. And in that span, there's going to be just enough time for godly people to make the necessary adjustments. However, it will not be a time to take on additional debt. Commercial paper and credit card debt is another domino that will fall... as joblessness increases and buildings lay empty. I saw malls that were more than half empty, and stores that were closed... We had a financial planner ask the other day, 'Will it be stagflation, or deflation, or inflation, or hyper-inflation?' And I had to look at him and tell him, 'It's going to be all of these. They are all waves on a quickly-changing economic sea, and what has worked in the past will only work for a brief period of time in this changing economic era.' (The Coming Perfect Storm, 19:27 - 20:44)

This indeed appears to be the case now, for it's well on its way. The following video lays out why the current inflationary cycle we're in is going to eventually give way to a deflationary crash. Inflation will come down, but only when people can no longer buy goods at such high prices, and once consumer spending is no longer able to keep the markets moving, the only option will be for companies to lower their prices, even though they will take big hits in doing so. Once this happens, the only way most of them will be able to compensate is by laying off workers to stay viable, and this in turn will lead to even less consumer spending, which will further speed the deflationary crash.

The end result will then likely be stagflation, though it is still too early to tell when that fully sets in, and possibly not until all excess money has been drained out of the system. I should add that it is not all bad news, however. As the following video points out, those who can manage to stay out of debt and save some money will be in a position to buy goods at much cheaper prices in the coming years.

Last edited:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
all excess money has been drained out of the system. I should add that it is not all bad news, however. As the following video points out, those who can manage to stay out of debt and save some money will be in a position to buy goods at much cheaper prices in the coming years.

Any money saved will be 'drained out of the system', and therfore any paper assets will be worthless.. Hard assets will at least retain some value..

Pax et Bonum

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 2007, John Paul Jackson prophesied that the economies of the world would crash, but it will not be characterized by a single economic phenomenon but by several. As he stated in The Coming Perfect Storm, prophesying specifically to America:

A bubble of hope is going to come to this nation (fulfilled from 2016 - 2020), but it will be short-lived. And in that span, there's going to be just enough time for godly people to make the necessary adjustments. However, it will not be a time to take on additional debt. Commercial paper and credit card debt is another domino that will fall... as joblessness increases and buildings lay empty. I saw malls that were more than half empty, and stores that were closed... We had a financial planner ask the other day, 'Will it be stagflation, or deflation, or inflation, or hyper-inflation?' And I had to look at him and tell him, 'It's going to be all of these. They are all waves on a quickly-changing economic sea, and what has worked in the past will only work for a brief period of time in this changing economic era.' (The Coming Perfect Storm, 19:27 - 20:44)

This indeed appears to be the case now, for it's well on its way. The following video lays out why the current inflationary cycle we're in is going to eventually give way to a deflationary crash. Inflation will come down, but only when people can no longer buy goods at such high prices, and once consumer spending is no longer able to keep the markets moving, the only option will be for companies to lower their prices, even though they will take big hits in doing so. Once this happens, the only way most of them will be able to compensate is by laying off workers to stay viable, and this in turn will lead to even less consumer spending, which will further speed the deflationary crash.

The end result will then likely be stagflation, though it is still to early to tell when that fully sets in, and possibly not until all excess money has been drained out of the system. I should add that it is not all bad news, however. As the following video points out, those who can manage to stay out of debt and save some money will be in a position to buy goods at much cheaper prices in the coming years.

My views all along. These are the times that test the souls of men and women - on the inside, forget the outside.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any money saved will be 'drained out of the system', and therfore any paper assets will be worthless.. Hard assets will at least retain some value..

Pax et Bonum

Not completely, and thanks for the comment.

It's also prophesied that there will eventually be a completely new currency, after the dollar experiences a strong devaluation, but that is a little bit further down the road IMO. For the next few years at least (just my guestimated opinion), the dollar will still be strong enough to have purchasing power, especially during the deflationary swing.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you are right. The trick is when to use and part with them if needed. Plan now...I need to

Agreed.

I don't have any savings either atm. I did, but dental bills just wiped me out, LoL. But I am at least in the fortunate position of having zero credit card debt hanging over my head, and an income where I can save some money fairly quickly once I'm back on track. I think trying to put some money away and save for the deflationary cycle seems like a pretty smart move at this point.

Reactions: Cristo Rei and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed.

I don't have any savings either atm. I did, but dental bills just wiped me out, LoL. But I am at least in the fortunate position of having zero credit card debt hanging over my head, and an income where I can save some money fairly quickly once I'm back on track. I think trying to put some money away and save for the deflationary cycle seems like a pretty smart move at this point.
Zero credit debit is great, me too. I was just speaking on the phone with one of my sons. He's also keeping his head down and waiting for the bust to happen before he makes any financial moves....

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think trying to put some money away and save for the deflationary cycle seems like a pretty smart move at this point.

Gold in hand (coins,bullion) would be my suggestion (wont find any here lol) before its illegal to acquire some..

That will still have value no matter how they 'reset' the system

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: Marty fox

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gold in hand (coins,bullion) would be my suggestion (wont find any here lol) before its illegal to acquire some..

If only I had had the money to buy gold and silver... I would have been a rich man, Lol.

But who needs it. I just need for my needs to be met so I can continue serving the Lord as my primary focus.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'dont worry about tomorrow, today has enough evils of its own'

Pax et Bonum

I suppose that's what I have to be most grateful for. Through my trust in Him, anxiety hasn't come near my door in the better part of a decade now. Praise God He provided for the church a much better mindset to walk in, for now are the times when we will begin to see men's hearts increasingly failing them for fear of the things coming upon the world.

As for me, though some think I might be exaggerating; not a care in the world. I'm fully ready to live out the next 20 years at least in His service, and provision is going to be there every step of the way. I won't even be thinking about it, as should be the case with the servants of God.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

That will still have value no matter how they 'reset' the system

Pax et Bonum

Yes but more silver than gold its more exchangeable due to the cheaper price per ounce. Pre 1965 silver coins is the best and cheapest option to purchase if you can find them.

Reactions: Philip James

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If only I had had the money to buy gold and silver... I would have been a rich man, Lol.

But who needs it. I just need for my needs to be met so I can continue serving the Lord as my primary focus.

You can get silver pretty cheap even small silver dimes they are cheap to purchase maybe a few coins ever pay day it will add up pretty fast.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some sage advice here! Yea, a bubble's been happening gradually, and many thought it was more a necessary correction for values that had been underwater.

But it's going beyond that. Some jobs are favored with high wages, while others are going to be lay-offs, when companies lose their profits. This may call for increasing inflation for the "haves" and then ultimately a collapse in prices, as you say.

I do think it's wise to 1) reduce debt, and have some savings, and 2) buy assets and spend on investments--not consumer items. I do think prices have to come down.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can get silver pretty cheap even small silver dimes they are cheap to purchase maybe a few coins ever pay day it will add up pretty fast.

Well that's a clever idea...

I remember someone giving my wife change in nothing but pre-1964 silver quarters one time. We saved them somewhere. I remember noticing how different they sounded when you stacked them in a pile.

Reactions: Marty fox

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Agreed.

Damn dentist... Our teeth are important but and I believe in paying what ever it takes to save just one tooth

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Damn dentist... Our teeth are important but and I believe in paying what ever it takes to save just one tooth

I would.

If I had to do it all over again, one thing I'd do better is take better care of my teeth. With enough money you can fix anything these days, but it costs a flying fortune.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well that's a clever idea...

I remember someone giving my wife change in nothing but pre-1964 silver quarters one time. We saved them somewhere. I remember noticing how different they sounded when you stacked them in a pile.

You can also buy rolls of 50 dimes it’s a little over 3 1/2 half Troy ounces and $5 face value. It would probably cost about $125. They would be small enough to trade and barter with for smaller food items or gas if it ever comes to that