Charity's and Eternally Grateful's Virtual Birthday Party

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks mine was June 4th, I'll bring the coke drinks for Charity and Eternally Grateful:

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, hold on,.. I forgot to tag them here. @charity and @Eternally Grateful. :D
--------------------------------

'When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion,
we were like them that dream.
Then was our mouth filled with laughter,
and our tongue with singing:
then said they among the heathen,
The LORD hath done great things for them.
The LORD hath done great things for us;
whereof we are glad.'

(Psa 126:1-3)

Hi @April_Rose

My day has not been as I expected in any way. Nothing that had been considered as a possibility came to pass, but it has been a day of surprises, and unexpected visits, and also of waiting and uncertainty, but I do thank the Lord for it.

Thank you for including me in this greeting, and for the party. Especially the candles and CAKE !!!!

:) Chris x

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @April_Rose

My day has not been as I expected in any way. Nothing that had been considered as a possibility came to pass, but it has been a day of surprises, and unexpected visits, and also of waiting and uncertainty, but I do thank the Lord for it.

Thank you for including me in this greeting, and for the party. Especially the candles and CAKE !!!!

:) Chris x
Happy birthday sis