Chart of Revelation's 6 stories

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are presumptions that I do not agree with.
1 "Which means the Church Age is and will be ONGOING until the Pre Trib Rapture. Once Rev. 4:1 happens Jesus blows the Last Trump which ends the "Church Age Harvest". Everything after that is the HEREAFTER."
I don't PRESEUME (LOL) my calling as a Preacher 37 years ago was highlighted by God Himself as a calling unto Prophecy, that is why I had a vision in 1986 as a very young Christian, who as only had a few visions, that showed me WAY BACK, that the Anti-Christ was alive. I was running with two small kids, from very, very evil people, and I hid behind a bush by a house, I still know what that house and bush are at, and as they passed me by I heard a BOOMING voice from Heaven say "The Man of Sin is Here", and even though the very end times wasn't coming until way on down the road (NOW) God gave me the info that the Anti-Christ was alive in 1986. God knew it would be way on down the line (of course) before these end time events would come to fruition, so in order to get a very young Christian to understand this was my calling, and that this was no mistake I made, God gave me another vision that came true within a week or two, I was in a HUGE AUDITORIUM, and Jimmy Swaggart was preaching, but there were like only 8-10 people in that huge auditorium, and within a couple of weeks Swaggart fell from Grace and gave up his ministry for a while after admitting he paid a prostitute to view her or something (not important to the visions truth). Thus God had showed me Jimmy Swaggart was going to lose his ministry via the empty seats. He used to do crusades in places like Columbia etc. I don't think he ever did that again.

I am specifically called to Prophecy, for 30 years I never, ever put forth presumptions, that is not my bag, I wait upon the Lord, when I get His truths I know, that I know, that I know, I am not a guesser. You guys may guess, I don't. Now I banged around ideas, but I never stated, I know this, or this is the for sure what this passage means, people like Joel Richardson does that with the Islamic Anti-Christ, its a lie from hell. When I put something forth from God I am NOT GUESSING. And that understanding from Gid does not hinge on you or anyone else understanding the facts, I mean I do not trust anything via Eschatology from anyone who can't understand the timing of the Rapture. If they are not a smart aleck jack leg I can discuss things with them, the funny thing is soon everyone will understand the Pre Trib Rapture by flight or by fear of being left by the Lord because they were not full of God's Holy Spirit.

The church age continues beyond the "pre trib rapture" with "tribulation saints."
No, the Church Age ends in Rev. 2 an d 3, it is the THINGS THAT ARE. The Rev. 12:17 Remnant can not be Jews, thus the Remnant can only be Gentiles, and thus the Remnant of the Gentile Church. Jesus tells us expressly that everything after Rev. 4:1 is the HEREAFTER and you can't figure that simple logic out, I call that TUNNEL VISION brother. Jesus like the Holy Spirit told me, "Ron, you guys already know it all" This is the classic case of what God/Holy Spirit was referring unto, To heck with the facts, full speed ahead. People take their own ideas (the Pharisees did the same thing) and tried t mold God's Holy Word to fit THEIR UNDERSTANDINGS, it does not work like that. Here is what I found out 7 or so years ago, if you know it all, God can't mold you or teach you anything. I mean the 7 Feasts went in one ear and out the other didn't it? The LAST TRUMP can't be recognized as a FACT else it would destroy your every belief n the Rapture and of course our own ideas are ALL IMPORTANT !! So, when people get to heaven and find out they were wrong (if they get there, if we fail to hear His voice on small things, are we missing the big things? I wonder), then they will see for themselves that they chose to believe men's ideas over God truths

Jesus will never blow the last trump because the trump symbolizes the voice of God the Father. Jesus has the voice of "many waters."
Jesus fulfills EVERY FEAST, you can try and come up with all manner of ideas, I have been called to Prophecy 37 plus years, the Pre Trib Rapture isn't even hard brother, that is why I will not trust anything about Eschatology to someone who can't see the easy things like the Pre Trib Rapture. Anyone that misses this is just lazy to be frank. Its not even debatable.

There are 2600 years of history that evidence hereafter can't be interpreted as you say. For 600 years from King Nebuchadnezzar until Jesus, there were 4 world empires (conquerors/antichrists) that were unrestrained to kill with war, famine, and pestilence. Empires formed (conquerors/antichrists) with war, famine, and pestilence since the time Jesus sent his Holy Spirit, have been limited to 1/4 of the earth as stated in Rev 6:8. Hereafter in Daniel 2 was from Daniel's lifetime until Jesus becomes the world leader and hereafter in Revelation 4 is from John's lifetime until there is a new heaven and a new earth.
No, the Seals have not come t pass, you are VERY, VERY CONFUSED sir. Nothing about 1/4 has passed, the Seals are not opened until the HEREAFTER, or the 70th week comes. I can see I am wasting my time here. You have tunnel vision, and you have listened to many, many untruths. (not just a few).

God Bless, I will be praying for your clarity, try emptying yourself from these ideas you learned from men God has not taught you all this brother.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't PRESEUME (LOL) my calling as a Preacher 37 years ago was highlighted by God Himself as a calling unto Prophecy, that is why I had a vision in 1986 as a very young Christian, who as only had a few visions, that showed me WAY BACK, that the Anti-Christ was alive. I was running with two small kids, from very, very evil people, and I hid behind a bush by a house, I still know what that house and bush are at, and as they passed me by I heard a BOOMING voice from Heaven say "The Man of Sin is Here", and even though the very end times wasn't coming until way on down the road (NOW) God gave me the info that the Anti-Christ was alive in 1986. God knew it would be way on down the line (of course) before these end time events would come to fruition, so in order to get a very young Christian to understand this was my calling, and that this was no mistake I made, God gave me another vision that came true within a week or two, I was in a HUGE AUDITORIUM, and Jimmy Swaggart was preaching, but there were like only 8-10 people in that huge auditorium, and within a couple of weeks Swaggart fell from Grace and gave up his ministry for a while after admitting he paid a prostitute to view her or something (not important to the visions truth). Thus God had showed me Jimmy Swaggart was going to lose his ministry via the empty seats. He used to do crusades in places like Columbia etc. I don't think he ever did that again.

I am specifically called to Prophecy, for 30 years I never, ever put forth presumptions, that is not my bag, I wait upon the Lord, when I get His truths I know, that I know, that I know, I am not a guesser. You guys may guess, I don't. Now I banged around ideas, but I never stated, I know this, or this is the for sure what this passage means, people like Joel Richardson does that with the Islamic Anti-Christ, its a lie from hell. When I put something forth from God I am NOT GUESSING. And that understanding from Gid does not hinge on you or anyone else understanding the facts, I mean I do not trust anything via Eschatology from anyone who can't understand the timing of the Rapture. If they are not a smart aleck jack leg I can discuss things with them, the funny thing is soon everyone will understand the Pre Trib Rapture by flight or by fear of being left by the Lord because they were not full of God's Holy Spirit.

No, the Church Age ends in Rev. 2 an d 3, it is the THINGS THAT ARE. The Rev. 12:17 Remnant can not be Jews, thus the Remnant can only be Gentiles, and thus the Remnant of the Gentile Church. Jesus tells us expressly that everything after Rev. 4:1 is the HEREAFTER and you can't figure that simple logic out, I call that TUNNEL VISION brother. Jesus like the Holy Spirit told me, "Ron, you guys already know it all" This is the classic case of what God/Holy Spirit was referring unto, To heck with the facts, full speed ahead. People take their own ideas (the Pharisees did the same thing) and tried t mold God's Holy Word to fit THEIR UNDERSTANDINGS, it does not work like that. Here is what I found out 7 or so years ago, if you know it all, God can't mold you or teach you anything. I mean the 7 Feasts went in one ear and out the other didn't it? The LAST TRUMP can't be recognized as a FACT else it would destroy your every belief n the Rapture and of course our own ideas are ALL IMPORTANT !! So, when people get to heaven and find out they were wrong (if they get there, if we fail to hear His voice on small things, are we missing the big things? I wonder), then they will see for themselves that they chose to believe men's ideas over God truths

Jesus fulfills EVERY FEAST, you can try and come up with all manner of ideas, I have been called to Prophecy 37 plus years, the Pre Trib Rapture isn't even hard brother, that is why I will not trust anything about Eschatology to someone who can't see the easy things like the Pre Trib Rapture. Anyone that misses this is just lazy to be frank. Its not even debatable.

No, the Seals have not come t pass, you are VERY, VERY CONFUSED sir. Nothing about 1/4 has passed, the Seals are not opened until the HEREAFTER, or the 70th week comes. I can see I am wasting my time here. You have tunnel vision, and you have listened to many, many untruths. (not just a few).

God Bless, I will be praying for your clarity, try emptying yourself from these ideas you learned from men God has not taught you all this brother.
We all have a measure of confirmation bias. We only see the things which support our ideas and are blind to the things which don't support our ideas. Since our previous discussion is fruitless, I am going to change the discussion and focus on what happens at the end of the period of great tribulation, the beginning of God's reign over earth.

In story 1, the last event of the great tribulation is the earthquake of Rev 6:12 because the same signs immediately following this earthquake are the same as the signs that immediately follow the great tribulation in Matt 24:29. Darkening of the sun, moon, and stars. Also the sky departs

In story 3, the last event of the great tribulation is the earthquake, resurrection, and ascension of the 2 witnesses in Rev 11:11-13. Since no one else is resurrected or raptured at this time, these would be firstfruits of the resurrection/rapture harvest. God's presence on earth has not yet manifested in Rev 11:15 even though he has taken authority over the earth from the beast. The saints have not yet been rewarded and the destroyers of the earth have not yet been destroyed (Rev 11:18).

In story 4, the 42 month reign of the beast (Rev 13:5) comes to an end right before we see the 144,000 firstfruits of the resurrection/rapture harvest in heaven with Jesus (Rev 14:1-5). Note: Nothing about the death of the beast here, he just loses his authority as world leader. Also notice that the 2 witnesses are the 144,000 as both are firstfruits of the resurrection/rapture harvest. If 7 lampstands = 7 churches (Rev 1:20), then 2 lampstands = 2 churches (Rev 11:4). 2 churches comprised of the 144,000, the firstfruits of the resurrection/rapture harvest.

In story 5, (Rev 15:5) the temple in heaven is opened, but filled with smoke and no entry is allowed while the 7 bowls of wrath are poured out (Rev 15:8).

Story 2 is about the songs of heaven. In Rev 4:17, heavenly beings sing the songs of those who gained faith in God through creation. Upon death, these redeemed are in 'Abraham's bosom,' Luke 16:22. There is a new song in heaven when Jesus sprinkles his blood in heaven Rev 5:9, Heb 9:23-24. Since this is the moment heaven is prepared for the redeemed, the redeemed are still in Abraham's bosom and therefore the heavenly beings are still singing. There is a new redemption in Rev 11:11-13, when the 2 witnesses rise from the dead and ascend into heaven. This requires a new song in heaven which waits for about 30 minutes (Rev 8:1) while the 2 witnesses/144,000 are ascending from heaven to earth. Since these are the firstfruits, they are the only people who sing this bodily redemption song at this time. People are shown singing their own redemption songs in heaven (no longer held in Abraham's bosom) after Jesus had prepared heaven for them through his shed blood.

Yes, all of the above is my confirmation bias. It seems like too much to be coincidental. The timing works in each story going across and it also works in each story going down. Does your theory explain what happens at the end of the great tribulation like mine?

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMEN! Very Well spoken. All the prophecy experts totally and vehemently disagreeing with
each other. Where is the Biblical profit, encouragement, and building up in that?

Where are the Mystery experts, who don't 'live and die' "in the Confusing future," * but are
getting The Gospel Of Grace out, and helping Confused new-born babes, ↑ not with ↑, but
with, Today's Message Of "Approval Unto God," solving the Confusion? And having:

Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided (+ I and II)
!

* Would probably solve the Confusion of the future disagreements also:

View attachment 30768
Thank you.

Spoiler alert. Videos explaining my chart can be viewed on YouTube at WTEW Bible Studies.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not agree. Rev 20 takes us back to the 1st resurrection and finishes at the second coming and the general resurrection/judgment.
The first fruits of the 1st resurrection, the 144,000 are found in Rev 14:1-5, followed by the 1st resurrection in Rev 14:14-16, followed by the last part of God's wrath in Rev 14:17-20. I don't see a difference between the 1st resurrection and the general resurrection/judgment. Where do you find a gap between the 1st resurrection and the second coming? Where do you find a difference between the 1st resurrection and the general resurrection/judgment?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are presumptions that I do not agree with.
1 "Which means the Church Age is and will be ONGOING until the Pre Trib Rapture. Once Rev. 4:1 happens Jesus blows the Last Trump which ends the "Church Age Harvest". Everything after that is the HEREAFTER."

The church age continues beyond the "pre trib rapture" with "tribulation saints."

Jesus will never blow the last trump because the trump symbolizes the voice of God the Father. Jesus has the voice of "many waters."
The last trump is the last voice of God the Father as pictured in 1 Cor 15:52 "in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet..."
This is when "death is swallowed up in victory." (verse 54) 1 Cor 15:26 "The last enemy that will be destroyed is death." This last trumpet occurs after Jesus reigns for 1000 years on earth.

There are 2600 years of history that evidence hereafter can't be interpreted as you say. For 600 years from King Nebuchadnezzar until Jesus, there were 4 world empires (conquerors/antichrists) that were unrestrained to kill with war, famine, and pestilence. Empires formed (conquerors/antichrists) with war, famine, and pestilence since the time Jesus sent his Holy Spirit, have been limited to 1/4 of the earth as stated in Rev 6:8. Hereafter in Daniel 2 was from Daniel's lifetime until Jesus becomes the world leader and hereafter in Revelation 4 is from John's lifetime until there is a new heaven and a new earth.

2 There are 1000 years between the trump of God in 1 Thes 4:16 and the last trump of God in 1 Cor 15:52. Both trumps are times of harvest.

3 "(3) Rev. 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days(means the COMPLETE Church Age): be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life,

This means that people in this church during the first century were going to be put to death and in spite of that, they were not to deny Jesus. Christians throughout time are not to deny Jesus even when it is a death sentence. The other 2 verses you quoted also apply to Christians throughout time, but the presumption that that time ends in Rev 4:1 has been the greatest error concerning the timing of events listed throughout the Revelation.

4 "So, that is settled, John IS NOT the only human there, we are all there as shown in Rev. 4:4 and Rev. 5:9-10"
The tabernacle on earth, including the priesthood was done according to the pattern in heaven. Heb 8:5. This includes the 24 elders in heaven who were represented by 24 people on earth. In Rev 5:9 the elders of heaven sing the song of the redeemed. This song is not their song, but a repetition of the prayers of the saints (Rev 5:8) which are taken to God. (Represented in the tabernacle by the altar of incense.) This is the song of the church that could only be formed after Jesus ascended into heaven. The previous song was a reflection of those who gained faith in God through his creation. (Rev 4:11) It is only after Jesus prepared heaven by the sacrifice of his blood redeeming sinful mankind; that mankind is found in heaven in Rev 6:9, the 5th seal.

5. 7 days = 7 years and these 7 years exist between Rev 4 and 20.
If you follow my 6 stories, they come to the same harvest that you reference and agree that this harvest is shown again and again. This is the time of the last plague on my chart. The chart also shows that these stories never begin with the rapture because the rapture is the harvest, the end of the story.

Grandkids are in town for the week, so I won't likely be responding for a while.
There is no such thing as 'pre-trib rapture'.

The Gospel along with the Church continues right into and thru the tribulation as His Saints/Elect/Overcomers await His Second Coming.

Revelation 10:7 - But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound the trumpet, then the mystery of God would be completed, as proclaimed to His servants, the prophets."

Daniel 12:1-3
At that time Michael, the great prince who stands watch over your people, will rise up. There will be a time of distress, the likes of which will not have occurred from the beginning of nations until that time. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.
Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever and ever.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality

Do not follow charts = follow the WORD of GOD.

Reactions: ewq1938

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as 'pre-trib rapture'.

The Gospel along with the Church continues right into and thru the tribulation as His Saints/Elect/Overcomers await His Second Coming.

Revelation 10:7 - But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound the trumpet, then the mystery of God would be completed, as proclaimed to His servants, the prophets."

Daniel 12:1-3
At that time Michael, the great prince who stands watch over your people, will rise up. There will be a time of distress, the likes of which will not have occurred from the beginning of nations until that time. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.
Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever and ever.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality

Do not follow charts = follow the WORD of GOD.
I do not believe in a pre-trib rapture.

I do believe in a first fruits resurrection/rapture of the 2 witnesses at the end Daniel's 70th week.
I believe the full harvest of the resurrection/rapture will occur at the time of the last plague.

I also believe that there will be a resurrecton/rapture after Jesus has reigned on earth for 1,000 years and that is what your 1 Corithians 15:51-52 quote refers to. The last enemy that Jesus will defeat during the 1000 years is death.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. (1st resurrection/rapture)
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. (verses 24-26 are the 1000 year reign of Jesus on earth. When there is no more death on earth, Jesus will resurrect/rapture those who belong to him - from the 1000 years - before this heaven and earth pass away.)

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe in a pre-trib rapture.

I do believe in a first fruits resurrection/rapture of the 2 witnesses at the end Daniel's 70th week.
I believe the full harvest of the resurrection/rapture will occur at the time of the last plague.

I also believe that there will be a resurrecton/rapture after Jesus has reigned on earth for 1,000 years and that is what your 1 Corithians 15:51-52 quote refers to. The last enemy that Jesus will defeat during the 1000 years is death.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. (1st resurrection/rapture)
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. (verses 24-26 are the 1000 year reign of Jesus on earth. When there is no more death on earth, Jesus will resurrect/rapture those who belong to him - from the 1000 years - before this heaven and earth pass away.)
Wonderful Blessing for you in that you know the Truth.

1 Thess 4:13-18 and 1 Cor ch15 and 1 John 3:1-3 is the First Resurrection.

Death is defeated for the Believers/Saints/Elect in/on the First Resurrection.

That is why JESUS says this in Rev 2:11
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who overcomes will not be harmed by the second death."

Then JESUS repeats that it is the First Resurrection by which we escape the Second Death in Rev 20:4-6

JESUS never repeats this after the First Resurrection.

Peace

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful Blessing for you in that you know the Truth.

1 Thess 4:13-18 and 1 Cor ch15 and 1 John 3:1-3 is the First Resurrection.

Death is defeated for the Believers/Saints/Elect in/on the First Resurrection.

That is why JESUS says this in Rev 2:11
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who overcomes will not be harmed by the second death."

Then JESUS repeats that it is the First Resurrection by which we escape the Second Death in Rev 20:4-6

JESUS never repeats this after the First Resurrection.

Peace
What happens to the people who belong to Jesus at the end the Jesus' 1000 year reign on earth? What happens to the people who belong to Jesus who die during Jesus' 1000 year reign on earth?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happens to the people who belong to Jesus at the end the Jesus' 1000 year reign on earth?

After the GWTJ of the unsaved, and their being cast into the LOF, the saved/righteous will enter the NHNE and live on the new Earth forever.

What happens to the people who belong to Jesus who die during Jesus' 1000 year reign on earth?

There is nothing in the Millennium part of Revelation that speaks of anyone dying during the thousand years.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you not understand that the Scroll is Sealed up by Seven Wax Seals and thus can not be opened up until all 7 seals are taken off?
Since Revelation shows that ALL SEVEN SEALS were opened, the scroll is not sealed up, therefore this is more baloney. As to the six stories in the OP just forget that also.

The events of the first five seals have been occurring since the first century. Only the events of the 6th and 7th seal are in the future.

Reactions: David in NJ

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since Revelation shows that ALL SEVEN SEALS were opened, the scroll is not sealed up, therefore this is more baloney. As to the six stories in the OP just forget that also.

The events of the first five seals have been occurring since the first century. Only the events of the 6th and 7th seal are in the future.

This is as wrong as the OP's claims too. The seals only give glimpses of future events that occur in the trumps. There are no "events of the first five seals" happening or had happened. The seals are INFORMATION of events not events happening when the seals are opened.

All the seals were opened! This happened LONG AGO. We are waiting for the events to happen in real time when the various trumps sound.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is as wrong as the OP's claims too. The seals only give glimpses of future events that occur in the trumps.
Compare the events in the Olivet Discourse, and then come back with the proper understanding of opened seals.

For example have there been wars and rumors of wars all along? Well that is exactly what this describes: And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom...

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Compare the events in the Olivet Discourse, and then come back with the proper understanding of opened seals.

I offer the same exact advice. Both are INFORMATION of future events, not events happening just because they are spoken of or described. In this way they are more the same than you realize. When each seal was opened, NONE of the described events took place in the real world at that time. The events John saw would happen, just at a later time than when the seals were opened.

6 Stories

Aug 1, 2021
Chapin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After the GWTJ of the unsaved, and their being cast into the LOF, the saved/righteous will enter the NHNE and live on the new Earth forever.

There is nothing in the Millennium part of Revelation that speaks of anyone dying during the thousand years.
Rev 20:11-15
"11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Verse 12 says the dead stood before God. Doesn't this population consist of pre-millennium unrighteous plus the righteous and unrighteous dead of the millennium? Isn't verse 15 unnecessary if there are no righteous that die during the millennium?

Since there are dead at the GWTJ and not all of them are cast into the lake of fire, righteous people die during the millennium.
Those dead righteous people have to be resurrected after the millennium just like the righteous dead before the millennium. Two resurrections of the righteous.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 20:11-15
"11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Verse 12 says the dead stood before God. Doesn't this population consist of pre-millennium unrighteous plus the righteous and unrighteous dead of the millennium? Isn't verse 15 unnecessary if there are no righteous that die during the millennium?

The righteous would be made immortal at the 2nd coming. As for the unrighteous, we aren't told if anyone dies at that time. They might, but a part in Daniel speaks of beast having their lives prolonged and the timeframe is generally the second coming etc so that could explain how no unrighteous die in the Millennium. Many die after it is over, that's for sure.

Since there are dead at the GWTJ and not all of them are cast into the lake of fire, righteous people die during the millennium.

I don't see anyone who doesn't get cast into the LOF....plus the righteous would not be referred to as the dead since they would be raised immortal and ALIVE in the truest sense of the word. No, the dead at the GWTJ are spiritually dead and ALL go to the LOF.
Those dead righteous people have to be resurrected after the millennium just like the righteous dead before the millennium. Two resurrections of the righteous.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 2 & 3 are indeed going on now, that is the Church Age. Rev. 4:1 on is the HEREAFTER, as Jesus tries to tell us (and you) if we will just listen. Thus the Hereafter means the 70th week, afer the Church Age and after the Time of the Gentiles SERVICE has been fulfilled (reread Romans chapters 9-11 its about SERVICE unto God)

The only baloney is you guys not called unto prophecy or more confused by it than people who are not even Christians. Revelation 4 is not here yet, thus NO SEALS have been opened, and not until the 7th Seal is opened do we get God's Wrath anyway. I know.......you guys are all guessing, its funny when you know it all, and everyone else is guessing and professing to understand that which they clearly do not understand.

The First 5 Seals have been happening for nigh 2000 years...........LOLOLOL.

Give it a rest and stop trying to teach that which you know zero about.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
SMH..........Do you not understand that the Scroll is Sealed up by Seven Wax Seals and thus can not be opened up until all 7 seals are taken off?

View attachment 30581
Taking one Seal off does not open the scroll up !! Think of a closet with 7 locks on it, why would you think taking one lock off would allow the door to be opened up? You, and many other are thinking of this in the wrong way. Jesus foretells of soon to come events with every seal he opens, its like me having a bunch of gifts in that closet and as I open each lock I tell of a Harmonica, then of a Leather bound bible, then about a nice Silk hanky, or a nice Suit, but no one can seen anything until I take the 7th lock off the closet door.

So, Jesus opens the first 5 Seals and everyone of them are pointing unto the 42 month rule of the coming Little Horn/Anti-Christ, he 1.) Conquers for 42 months 2.) Brings Wars for 42 months 3.) Which bring the world 42 months of Famine 4.) His Tyrannical Rule brings 42 months of Death/Sickness and the Grave or Hades. 5.) He will Martyr all of those who come to Christ during the 70th week except for the Jews who God Himself protects in the Petra/Bozrah area.

6.) Jesus opens this Seal and now foretells of God Almighty's impending Wrath to come, he tells how the Sun & Moon will become Dark (just like Joel prophesied in Joel 2:31) when God's Wrath falls. STILL the scroll is not opened up, only when the 7th Seal is opened does God's Wrath finally fall and only when that Wrath falls is the Anti-Christ allowed to go forth conquering, its all tied together. And that is indeed why the 7th Seal is over in Rev. 8 with the Trumpet Judgments, no wrath nor judgments are seen until Rev. 8 when the Asteroid Impacts into the Sea. BUT........before that God has to get the 3.5-5 million Jews who repent, known in Rev. 12 as "The Woman", but known in Rev. 7 as the "144,000" to a safe zone in the Petra and Bozrah area where He can protect them for 1260 days. THEN and ONLY THEN, can the 7th Seal be opened, and that releases the Judgment Scroll or 7 Trumpet Judgments. This is also why there is Silence in Heaven, the Heavens/Angels/God takes no joy in having to judge/kill billions of human beings, it grieved God when He had to flood the world.

These kind of way out there ideas only help to confuse the masses brother.
Wax seals?.....I think that needs rethinking!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 2 & 3 are indeed going on now, that is the Church Age. Rev. 4:1 on is the HEREAFTER, as Jesus tries to tell us (and you) if we will just listen. Thus the Hereafter means the 70th week, afer the Church Age and after the Time of the Gentiles SERVICE has been fulfilled (reread Romans chapters 9-11 its about SERVICE unto God)

The only baloney is you guys not called unto prophecy or more confused by it than people who are not even Christians. Revelation 4 is not here yet, thus NO SEALS have been opened, and not until the 7th Seal is opened do we get God's Wrath anyway. I know.......you guys are all guessing, its funny when you know it all, and everyone else is guessing and professing to understand that which they clearly do not understand.

The First 5 Seals have been happening for nigh 2000 years...........LOLOLOL.

Give it a rest and stop trying to teach that which you know zero about.
The entire Prophecy from Beginning to End is for the churches, since they never leave earth until His Coming.

Revelation chapter 22
“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.
I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.