Children of the Living God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I,m not trying to be difficult. But what is your take on exactly what the abomination of desolation is?
It is very possible that the temple issue you originally reference to and the abomination of desalination are separate events
If my memory serves what the emperors did can be the prophecy filled without what Daniel describes as the AOD
Exactly what the Bible says: 2 Thessalonians 2:4.....he enthrones himself in God's Temple. Revelation 13:5-6, Daniel 9:27
BTW, I like your 'desalination', as the Anti-Christ does his best to remove the 'salt' of the earth: all Christians!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly what the Bible says: 2 Thessalonians 2:4.....he enthrones himself in God's Temple. Revelation 13:5-6, Daniel 9:27
BTW, I like your 'desalination', as the Anti-Christ does his best to remove the 'salt' of the earth: all Christians!

yes but the AOD could be anything that qualifies, the Israelis have suffered a tribulation like no other, and survived as a people since 70 AD until they became a state in 1948, and not only have emperors have desecrated more than once, now stands a temple to an idol Muhammad the prophet of Islam found in the building in mecca, which was a temple of idols in his day. which would have to qualify as an abomination of desolation.

today it is illegal by Israeli law for a Jew to set foot on said property even though all of Jerusalem, including said temple, is under Israeli jurisdiction. that in itself is an abomination.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
today it is illegal by Israeli law for a Jew to set foot on said property even though all of Jerusalem, including said temple, is under Israeli jurisdiction. that in itself is an abomination.
What you don't see, is that the people who will build the new Temple are the holy people of God. We see them in the Land in Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7. At that time they are conquered by the Anti-Christ, but before that, they will live for years in peace and prosperity, blessed by God.
Who are they? Every faithful Christian, every true believer; born again in Jesus and the spiritual Israelites of God. THAT is what the New Testament teaches. John 3:16 is the only scripture I need to prove my point.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you don't see, is that the people who will build the new Temple are the holy people of God. We see them in the Land in Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7. At that time they are conquered by the Anti-Christ, but before that, they will live for years in peace and prosperity, blessed by God.
Who are they? Every faithful Christian, every true believer; born again in Jesus and the spiritual Israelites of God. THAT is what the New Testament teaches. John 3:16 is the only scripture I need to prove my point.

sorry seems more like a theory and you are trying to make the evidence fit the theory. how can the holy people conquer the anti-Christ before they build the temple that the ant-Christ desecrates by his presence therein if he be conquered? it don't make sense of any kind.

actually, what is the sign of things to come?

one sees what they believe, but Jesus teaches one must believe to see and understand. prophecy that God lets to his people or even the rest of the world is not a warning its to let you know who said what when it happens. The Lord's warning are almost always to the interest of repentance and salvation. prophecy of events are to enlighten the hearer to the facts about who is God. this what God said He would do, and no one was able to prevent it. like with the pharaoh and Moses, or the fulfillment of promise like unto Abraham.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
sorry seems more like a theory and you are trying to make the evidence fit the theory. how can the holy people conquer the anti-Christ before they build the temple that the ant-Christ desecrates by his presence therein if he be conquered? it don't make sense of any kind.
1/ the next event, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.
2/ a One World Govt is formed
3/ all the Lord's people, every faithful Christian go to live in all of the holy Land.
4/ they build the new Temple and make offerings in it.
5 They make a 7 year treaty with the leader of the OWG.
6/ he breaks it at the mid point and conquers the holy people. He sit in the Temple.
7/ This abomination triggers the Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls.
8/ 1269 days later, Jesus Returns for His Millennium reign.
I have ample scripture to prove this scenario and my articles on the Prophetic Word are free at; logostelos.info

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Lord help us, what a mess

1Now concerning how and when all this will happen, dear brothers and sisters, we don't really need to write you.

but of course sellers will arise in any market i guess
no biggie, they are fake Jews anyway, most of them, "Ashkenazis" they are called; not that many of them are not great people, too. Of course there are a few, non-Zionist Sephardim in the mix, but they do not even talk to each other. And you make a great like Freudian slip thing there, as it prolly is an abomination that that temple is under the country of Israel's control.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1/ the next event, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.
2/ a One World Govt is formed
3/ all the Lord's people, every faithful Christian go to live in all of the holy Land.
4/ they build the new Temple and make offerings in it.
5 They make a 7 year treaty with the leader of the OWG.
6/ he breaks it at the mid point and conquers the holy people. He sit in the Temple.
7/ This abomination triggers the Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls.
8/ 1269 days later, Jesus Returns for His Millennium reign.
I have ample scripture to prove this scenario and my articles on the Prophetic Word are free at; logostelos.info

sure you do, the theory like many other theories have been out there since the book of revelations has been set to the collection of books called the bible. and especially since the KJV came out to the public via the printing press.

your interpretation of prophetic events are just that interpretation, whether they be your own or what you've adopted to believe or agree to. no honest Christian is going to dispute whether the scriptures are true or not but theories are a dime a dozen when it comes to the future. the return of Christ is inevitable just as one's demise of this life in the flesh is inevitable. doesn't make it interesting unless there is controversy does it?

Reactions: bbyrd009

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The day will soon come, when people will wish they had made a better effort to understand what the Prophets have plainly told us.
Obviously now, not many seem to want the truth presented, its easier to just to think the world will just keep on like it always has done.
Have a nice last days!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Please tell me what, if anything, is wrong with the OP. Otherwise your unpleasant comments are just so much rubbish.
oh, actually i thought the op was pretty cool, even if it was a bit Euro-centric for my taste--i mean there are those who claim to be Sephardim in Africa, yes? And have the dna to prove it, apparently.

As to the conclusions you have recently reached in the posts after though, i'd ask you to consider them in light of
1Now concerning how and when all this will happen, dear brothers and sisters, we don't really need to write you.

and i apologize if you considered my post unpleasant, or rubbish, but note that i did not quote you in that one, and i was just making a general observation

2If anyone thinks he knows anything, he does not yet know it as he ought to know it.

that you might have just as easily agreed with, right? Only you did not.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well I am with 101G on this one...WE are the temple now...He inhabits us.. At the end of Revelation, WE all will be the Living glorious temple of God. Maybe you also believe that the streets of gold (gold= the nature of God) are literal too? And that a literal sword comes out of His mouth?
Rev. "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron"

Because our ant sized brains cannot possible take in the glory of God and the depth of heavenly things...therefore God "paints pictures" for us.

Sorry...Israel 'may' build a physical temple...but it wont be God's.

Bless you...

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
amen, and imo satan might set up a counterfeit country and call it "Israel" too. Which might have nothing whatsoever to do with the nation of Israel, the people.

Reactions: Helen

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
amen, and imo satan might set up a counterfeit country and call it "Israel" too. Which might have nothing whatsoever to do with the nation of Israel, the people.
Satan has already done that. Revelation 2:9b
Sorry...Israel 'may' build a physical temple...but it wont be God's.
In this Church age, we Christians are the living Temple of God. We have His spirit within us. But Bible prophecy is quite clear, there will be another physical Temple and the Shekinah glory of God will be in it. Ezekiel 43:1-6

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 29:1-2 Woe to you Ariel! Ariel, the city where David settled. The years roll on and you carry out your festivals. Yet, I shall reduce Ariel to dire straits. There will be suffering and sorrow, when I make her My fire altar.
Ariel – is a pun on the Hebrew word, ‘har’el’ = the Temple burnt offering altar. In this prophecy, it refers to Jerusalem and all the State of Israel. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:1-14, Amos 2:4-5, Jeremiah 12:14

Isaiah 29:3-4 I will encompass you and besiege you with the visitation of My fiery judgement. You will be brought low, you will hide underground, your voice will whisper out of the earth.
The Lord’s judgement/punishment of the nations, by fire from God’s storehouse, Deuteronomy 32:22,34-35,41-43, will be an explosion on the suns surface, Isaiah 30:26a, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17

Joel 2:1-11 Sound the alarm! For the Day of the Lord’s wrath is coming. As the sun rises, a vast host will appear, the like has never been known. It advances in a devouring fire, behind is a leaping flame that leaves a desolate wasteland. Nothing can escape it, nothing can stop it and as it strikes, the earth quakes and the heavens thunder. Who can survive that dark and terrible Day?
The survivors in Jerusalem will shelter in underground bunkers. Isaiah 31:5, Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 37:31-32

Isaiah 29:5-8 But, your enemies will become like dust, those ruthless hordes, like blown chaff. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come from the Lord Almighty, with earthquakes, thunder, storms and a blaze of devouring fire. All the nations warring against Mt Zion, will vanish, as a dream, like one who is hungry or thirsty; then wakes to find himself empty, so it will be with all those nations attacking Israel. Malachi 4:3

The fire judgement on the Middle East, striking ‘in an instant’, will be a Coronal Mass Ejection: a sunstrike of unprecedented magnitude and is the next prophesied event we can expect, it is the Day that will ‘come as a thief’, sudden and unexpectedly. Zechariah 3:9, Isaiah 10:17 It is quite a different event to what is described about the attack and destruction of Gog or of Armageddon, both to come later, respectively.
Psalm 83:13-18, Isaiah 34:5, Isaiah 30:25-28 & 30, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18,+

The regeneration of the Middle East: Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 36:8-12, Amos 9:13-15

Isaiah 29:17-21 In a very short time, the Land will be made prosperous again. On that Day, the deaf will hear and the blind will see and the lowly and poor will exult in the Holy One of Israel. The ruthless and evil peoples will be gone, all who practise falsehood will be cut down. Isaiah 66:12-17, Psalm 107:1-43, Jeremiah 33:12-13

Isaiah 29:22-23 Therefore, these are the words of the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, about the House of Jacob: [now: every true Christian believer] This is no time for you to be ashamed, no time to be frightened, for his descendants will praise My Name, when they see what I have done for them. They will stand in awe of the Holy God of Israel. Reference: REB, NIV. Some verses condensed.

Christian Israelites, all those whose names are written in the Book, Malachi 3:16-18, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in, will be gathered into the Land, ”in a very short time” after the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against the nations Ezekiel 20: 34-38, Isaiah 11:11-12, Jeremiah 30:18-24, Rev 7:9

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
will be a Coronal Mass Ejection: a sunstrike of unprecedented magnitude and is the next prophesied event we can expect
maybe. i personally highly doubt it--never heard of a "sunstrike" before, myself--but i don't know. You sound awful sure, with this "will" stuff, do you care to qualify that any?