Children of the Living God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry, still cannot agree....hope you aren't too disappointed when it never happens.
So..you expect a physical temple...
Do you expect to go return to God's holiness, hidden behind a curtain again?
And what about returning to physical sacrifice too!!o_O

Don't hold your breath brother. Bless you!

Reactions: bbyrd009

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
maybe. i personally highly doubt it--never heard of a "sunstrike" before, myself--but i don't know. You sound awful sure, with this "will" stuff, do you care to qualify that any?
You doubt it because prophecy is never taught in Churches. But the Bible has plenty to say about what God plans to do about His Creation that is now once again as in the days of Noah.
I am sure because a dramatic world changing event is what all the prophets tell us will happen. It will be the commencement of all the end time things that must happen as is well described in Revelation and all thru the Bible.

God reset the world with a flood, and this time it will be by fire; a huge, earth directed Coronal Mass Ejection, that will literally fulfil all the vividly descriptions of the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath.
There is ample proof of the in the Prophetic Word. Check out my free articles at logostelos.info

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I am sure because a dramatic world changing event is what all the prophets tell us will happen.
wadr that is just what you are reading, not necessarily what they are saying. cell phones are a dramatic, world-changing event. I would consider the ambiguity of whatever passage you might be considering, and our propensity to read into them what we want to hear.
It will be the commencement of all the end time things that must happen
yet Christ plainly stated that His time was also "these end times."
and this time it will be by fire; a huge, earth directed Coronal Mass Ejection, that will literally fulfil all the vividly descriptions of the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath.
and yikes, why is it that prognosticators always seem to have so much glee in repeating all the vengeance and wrath that is about to happen, any day now, always tomorrow lol? This is a trap. Imo you are digging a pit for others, if you think about it. Tomorrow should not be where a believer's thoughts are; yet it seems that tomorrow is all most believers ever think about.

today is the last day of the rest of your life.