Christ is God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Now that is not really answering my post is it? No need to then as I believe you got my message.

And yes again, that source of yours is not reliable Johann. I could really dissect it more thoroughly although I suspect my time effort will not be appreciated.

And according to scripture, what is Israel since Christ, and today Johann? thanks
We are Israel, Jews and haGoyim...what source is not reliable APAK?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are Israel, Jews and haGoyim...what source is not reliable APAK?
There is only one set of people who are Israel today - all 'Christian' true and genuine believers in Christ.

No Jew of whatever political or religious persuasion. No so-called heathen, goyim that especially Zionist Jews and ignorant Christians use to divide and form a wedge, wittingly or not, to make modern day Jews the 'chosen' ones....what a giant scam especially since the 20th century AD.

I hope you don't call yourself a goyim or a gentile or from a gentile nation or alien tribe today, unless you are still a heathen, of a heathen nation or tribe - a foreigner to God in Christ today. The real gentile tribes and people or goyim today are all true unbelievers in Christ and not of Israel. These are not of the Kingdom led by Israel's leader, Christ.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, One for Israel!
Why don't you send them a letter for an open dialogue? What you perceive as bad I see as good, Is that going to make you and I enemies?
Why would you say such a thing. The enemy is not you it is the source. Enemy is s strong word in my book Johann and I look at the person over time as all people are not perfect in thought and actions....even me of course

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your doctrine is erroneous Barney, I have given you the scriptures...you need to study "first born"
1Pe_2:2 Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation—

2Ti_2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

2Co 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

Blessings
God’s creation began in the first century, scripture solidifys this.

Reactions: APAK

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Why would you say such a thing. The enemy is not you it is the source. Enemy is s strong word in my book Johann and I look at the person over time as all people are not perfect in thought and actions....even me of course
...we do not wrestle against flesh and blood...( One for Israel)...but against whom?
Pro_9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
If YHVH's anointing rests on their ministry, none can stop it, if it is self-willed, it shall crumble...I am truly glad you've mentioned we are not perfect in our actions, thoughts and words, that is a humble, meek spirit/soul void of pride
Blessings
Johann

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God’s creation began in the first century, scripture solidifys this.

God's creation began on the first day. "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day." Genesis 1:1-5 NIV

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's creation began on the first day. "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day." Genesis 1:1-5 NIV
Yes this light according to John and myself entered the world in the first century.

perhaps you believe there was light prior to Christ. That’s up to you.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Job 38:7-11 KJV
[7] When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? [8] Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb? [9] When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it, [10] And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors, [11] And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
2 Timothy 3:8-9 KJV
[8] Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. [9] But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus