Christ , what color was He ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who here can deny that Christ was black?
Who here can prove that?
pop-corn-music.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Patrick1966

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jews are white back in the days.

Well what are Semitic people, White people back in the days of Jesus and before that.

It was the Egyptians who were brown.

It was the Ethiopians who were black, Moses married a Ethiopian ? but that does not mean all Ethiopians were black ? back in the days.

All Greeks were white in fact but then most became olive coloured nowadays.

A old Greek at work years ago was asked by my brother, why are you not olive skinned and the Greek said, No Greeks are Olive skinned in fact.
My brother said, oh that's right. regarding history ! but nowadays most are olive like your Son is ? and the Greek said his Son is not a Greek ! Brother asked what is he then ? Greek said his Son was a Nothing !

That was 2 old Greeks we had lunch with that we worked with and Son worked sometimes, if the other old Greek was not their.

Then 2 old Greeks were totally adamant about the fact ! they were very proud Greeks ! They claimed what Greeks were with total pride of their history. not of what it was in the 90's tho and that's why they came here. Greece became a dumping ground, they said of lazy people.

I can say that The Greeks like him that came to Australia in the 50's 60s were very hard working people and did very well for themselves, much better than the average Aussie for sure and the Same with the Italians. they pride themselves on delivering good quality food and working ethic. Aussies don't in general as they are useless lazy drongos and so are the 2ed generation Greeks etc in general 2ed rate food and everything.
That Greeks Son was, is a useless moron, as are many such 2ed generation that came from fantastic parents who moved to Australia.
I would say that Jesus was olive skin just maybe ? and surely black hair as you don't see Blond Semitic people do you ? but then again what of the Red hair mentioned in the Bible. only white people have Red hair in fact.
So maybe Jesus did have Red or Blond hair ?

Bible talks of 3 different peoples, blacks, Asians and Semitic people. Maybe the Semitic people were not as we know them nowadays, maybe some has blond hair ?

A old couple who were both born in Aristocrats family's said to me years ago that the Vikings were mostly Red haired and that's how you get blond come about as she had Red hair and her sister blond ! They were related to Jews from back when the Israelites set off to come to Europe she claimed.
She and he knew their family tree going back far enough to believe such, with well known Sir names relating to Kings and very wealthy.

One would think that Jesus being with blond hair is stupid, well that's what I always thought, but then again it could of been so ?

You do not see Islamic people with blond hair do you, as they are Semitic, dark black curly type hair and thick black body hair. The Jews are Semitic people, but another mob we see that the Nazis projected was a short fat and a different nose to the Arabs.
Maybe that type of Jew is originally sort of from what is now the Poland east Russian area that blended into Judaism, they look like the Cossacks ? Short ! Arabs have tall Semitic peoples.

So no one can say what Jesus looked like at all. but he was not short.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it does , because as a Black man my people were brainwashed from the moment they were dragged off the ships to believe that
When I grew up, civil rights was an issue, and therefore, we strove to have a "color blind" society. Now people seem to want to divide us by race and pit the races against each other.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. - Isaiah 53

Noting... "He hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." - Isaiah 53

Therefore the physical appearance of the Lord Jesus Christ would never represent anything popular.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it does , because as a Black man my people were brainwashed from the moment they were dragged off the ships to believe that
Jesus was a Jew, not a black man.
If you believe in Yeshua (Joshua), Emmanuel "God with us", Jesus, believe in God come to earth to bring a new covenant.

Save yourself from dwelling on a history you never experienced. Not you, your parents or your grandparents.

Those sold into slavery in Africa were very often POW's, prisoners from tribal wars. Rather than being executed tribal leaders learned they could make a profit selling instead of killing.

Of all who were transported to the America's, the U. S. bought but 4% of those prisoners, slaves.
What country bought the most?
Brazil.

You are one with God's people now.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who here can deny that Christ was black?
Everyone can deny that nonsense. Christ was a Hebrew of the Hebrews. Not an African. So what are you trying to prove? Or are you trying to promote Black Racism? All of a sudden blacks are dominating all the TV ads as though whites or other ethnic groups do not exist. This is Black Racism pure and simple.

The Hebrews are Semitic, descended from Shem. They have their own skin color, culture, language, and customs. Only some radical blacks have been claiming that Christ was black.

Reactions: Wrangler

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And who do you think sold them into slavery? It was the black tribal chiefs!

African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade​

Nigerian civil rights group says tribal leaders' ancestors sold people to slavers and should say sorry like US and Britain

Blacks who are saved by God's grace know that as far as God is concerned, the color of the skin means nothing .And so should you.

Reactions: Wrangler