Christian Advice Forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would be kinda neat (especially after reading Tim Lee's last thread) to create a Christian Advice Forum with the following sticky...

Christian Advice is a non-debate area where one may come to ask for Christian advice to a struggle they are encountering. Christian advice is defined as advice which contains basic Christian principles and does not conflict with the site's Statement of Faith.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
You need to have one person dispensing the advice because no one will follow the "no debate" qualifier. The forum is easily set up so anyone can start a thread but only the Dear Abby person can respond.

Maybe we can have a Christian Abuse Forum... I'll volunteer for that! I'll dispense all the verbal beatings everyone so richly deserves, but I'll make sure to do it in love. ;)

Q: Dear Crabby, I'm lonely, what can I do?

A: Stop posting on internet forums and get outside you festering lump of gelatin. Love Crabby.

Reactions: Angelina

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Probably something that will work in the Outreach Ministry Christian Forum. BigAndy... Remember we are suppose to show love and support to folks who are in need. But a little humor sometimes helps too. :)