Christian Forums....Why did you join?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.
The Apostles WARNED the Ekklesia assembly: THERE ARE ALREADY RAVENOUS WOLVES CIRCLING THE FLOCK(S).....
and when we are gone, they will move in and tear the flock apart. (that is their intention)

And it happened, just as the APOSTLES SAID.

The enemy took power, and established the world church with constantine.
It happened just as the Holy Spirit gave them the vision to understand....why do people keep esteeming the apostles above the Holy Spirit?

Reactions: Truman

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It happened just as the Holy Spirit gave them the vision to understand....why do people keep esteeming the apostles above the Holy Spirit?
People believe what they are taught, don't they ?
If they listen to any voice other than JESUS, they get misled.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Josho, So ?

It appears then that you can post the text if you choose to and want to.
If you do not,
then I do not see it, and many others do not.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People believe what they are taught, don't they ?
If they listen to any voice other than JESUS, they get misled.
But you commented "that it happened just as the Apostles said"
Don't you mean it happened just as it was written in His Word?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you commented "that it happened just as the Apostles said"
Don't you mean it happened just as it was written in His Word?
They said it would happen.

and much much more (more than could be written in a world full of books) ...

They also wrote what would happen, and it did happen.

They wrote what the Creator directed , not from the intent, purpose, thoughts, or desire of themselves nor of man/men/. but the Creator's Direct Word from the Creator.

They also , as Jesus taught them, SPOKE as the Creator directed them -
always subject to testing , as they also said was necessary -
if anyone brings a message contrary to the Word once for all time delivered,
do not accept it.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They said it would happen.

and much much more (more than could be written in a world full of books) ...

They also wrote what would happen, and it did happen.

They wrote what the Creator directed , not from the intent, purpose, thoughts, or desire of themselves nor of man/men/. but the Creator's Direct Word from the Creator.

They also , as Jesus taught them, SPOKE as the Creator directed them -
always subject to testing , as they also said was necessary -
if anyone brings a message contrary to the Word once for all time delivered,
do not accept it.
Then you agree that what was written and recorded was by inspiration of the Holy Spirit...so they said it would happen...should state as the Holy Spirit spoke unto them and they went and spoke all that He had said and it came to pass as He spoke it (the Holy Spirit)
The reason I am being so adamant about this is because newbies don't fully understand the difference yet so it is best to be as specific as possible so that no one is misled.

AND having said all that it is time to start your own thread...YOU HAVE DERAILED MINE.....:(

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you agree that what was written and recorded was by inspiration of the Holy Spirit...so they said it would happen...should state as the Holy Spirit spoke unto them and they went and spoke all that He had said and it came to pass as He spoke it (the Holy Spirit)
The reason I am being so adamant about this is because newbies don't fully understand the difference yet so it is best to be as specific as possible so that no one is misled.
As the Father led, I posted.

"newbies don't fully understand the difference yet " Not just newbies....

yet also : "what difference" ?

(to a new thread if moved) .....

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah well it works for me, and I use my mobile phone for Christianityboard most of the time. For example Mike Waters typed scripture references Matthew 5:48 and 1 John 1:8 both appear as links and are clickable and will take you straight to the Bible verse.

It should then look like this.View attachment 10014

The verses turn automatically into links in all my browsers. Chorme, FireFox, Pale moon, Waterfox, Opera are some I use

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.
The Apostles WARNED the Ekklesia assembly: THERE ARE ALREADY RAVENOUS WOLVES CIRCLING THE FLOCK(S).....
and when we are gone, they will move in and tear the flock apart. (that is their intention)

And it happened, just as the APOSTLES SAID.

The enemy took power, and established the world church with constantine.
I agree.

But the Apostles, including the writers of the N.T. were not the ravenous wolves fore mentioned.

So, the N.T. is your guide.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
i came here to find fellowship & to listen & read about differnt opinions on here, i want to be able to understand opinions on various subjects & topics
@shortangel Fellowship is indeed a great theme: "That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ." (1 John 1.3)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Be careful," Jesus warned them. "Watch out for the yeast of the Pharisees and that of Herod." They discussed this with one another and said, "It is because we have no bread." One day a while back, I read this and when I realized that the disciples were like me, I started laughing. It was a relief as I was still in the process of making my salvation sure. I guess it takes a coconut to recognize a coconut. Lol Shalom. P.S. I was determined to find where God wanted me online. After a few false starts and meeting some kind people in another group, I came to Christianity Board and found out that I fit here. I believe this is where the Lord wants me. And I'm quite happy that He does. He's already done so much for me since I've been here. While not everyone is happy that I'm here, there are enough that seem to like me. I like it here. Bye.

Last edited by a moderator: