Christian Ignorance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christians bashing other Christians...

I love a good debate, but in the interest of understanding for all.

My Pastor made an impacting statement today... He hates ignorance as much or more than I do. But he was talking about Chinese Christians being persecuted. He said that they may not have the truth or knowledge we do (or maybe they do) but they stand on what they DO know and didn't back down.

Ignorance is not a character flaw not is it a terrible thing. It not good, but it is not a reason to speak ill of someone.

I know al more than a newbie Christian who entered Church today and purchased his first Bible yesterday. But I don't know as much as my Pastor, the elders, more John, Peter, Paul or countless others. Not even as much as some on this board.

But I do know I'm tired of Christians bashing other Christians.

This is very well stated. You need to stay HIDDEN in the shadow of the Almighty. HE will keep you safe from harm. This is where I try to live.So many think they have the "gift" of teaching, and come into places like this clanging their loud cymbals. Look at me, Listen to me, I have a gift.
I prefer to sit at the feet of MY Precious Shepherd, and let Him teach me. It's very peaceful that way. Bless you. Keep of good courage.

Reactions: Jay Ross and Nancy