Christian Music

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Urban Rescue - Song Of My Father (Lyric Video)

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 61:1-4 Song "Hear My Cry, O God" (Christian Scripture Praise Worship with Lyrics)-Esther Mui

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Michael W. Smith-Sovereign Over Us
Ps. 89:8 O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto you? or to your faithfulness round about you?

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Love The Lord - Tommy Walker - worship Video with lyrics

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father | Hillsong (Featuring Steve McPherson)
2Cor. 6:18 And I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the LORD Almighty.
1John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Danny Gokey - Hope in Front of Me (Official Lyric Video)

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luminate - This Ends Tonight - Live
Eph. 6:12 Because your fight has not been with flesh and blood, but with Principalities and The Rulers and The Powers of this dark world and with wicked spirits which are under Heaven.
2Cor. 11:14 And no wonder, since Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You Won't Let Go-Michael W. Smith
Michael Smith explains how this song was inspired from one of his favorite scripture passages in Romans and shares an encouraging reminder with us that nothing can ever separate us from the love of God!
Romans 8:38-39 I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor Angels, nor Authorities, nor Powers, nor things present, nor things future, Nor height, nor depth, neither any other created thing, shall be able to sever me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul Baloche - No Eye Has Seen
1Cor. 2:9 But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, ear has not heard, and upon the heart of man has not come up that which God has prepared for those who love him.”