Christian Music

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! He is one of the more modern that I do like :)

I sent you an INBOX on here...did you get it okay?
Glad you enjoyed Creation Calls. It's always been one of my favorites.
Yes I just now got your message. :)

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@James Roberts Oh haha! So I was too late then..
Next time a youTube can be added by clicking the media icon second icon over to the right after the smilies...
I maybe I could have been able to fix it by finding it on Youtube... , but Cathey is better than me...but now it's gone..and I forget what it was LOL

Reactions: James Roberts

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was looking for a way to insert the Hillsong UNITED youtube video of Oceans. I just messed it up so I deleted it.
Do you see the filmstrip icon above? It is the sixth one from the right not counting the two farther over to the side. If you click that filmstrip then you will paste the link of the video and post it. try that and if doesn't work, give the link again and I'll post it. I'm not sure exactly which one you wanted to post.

James Roberts

Jan 3, 2018
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@James Roberts Oh haha! So I was too late then..
Next time a youTube can be added by clicking the media icon second icon over to the right after the smilies...
I maybe I could have been able to fix it by finding it on Youtube... , but Cathey is better than me...but now it's gone..and I forget what it was LOL
Thank you.

Reactions: truthquest

James Roberts

Jan 3, 2018
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you see the filmstrip icon above? It is the sixth one from the right not counting the two farther over to the side. If you click that filmstrip then you will paste the link of the video and post it. try that and if doesn't work, give the link again and I'll post it. I'm not sure exactly which one you wanted to post.
Thank you.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I love Don Moen songs. Does anyone know the artist of the song that starts ~ "Make me like a tree, standing by the water." "Watch over me"? It may be Don Moen but unsure. o_O