Christian Prepping

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have a WOW moment for all the lambs . THE day JESUS COMES FOR THE LAMBS .
Ponder on the beauty of that day . A day where forever we shall be with the ONE who set us free .
Now lift those hands up and let all praise and thank the LORD .
The glorious Lord be praised. Amen. Even so, come LORD JESUS.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I spent the last few years trying to grow different things to see what grows well in my area.

There is no silver bullet that will work well for everyone. Trial and error are necessities.

In my experience, growing food is both easier and harder than I thought it would be. The physical labor is easier than expected. While mosquitos and pests are harder to cope with than expected.

Food grown naturally in the garden, can taste very different from an identical product purchased in a store.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I spent the last few years trying to grow different things to see what grows well in my area.

There is no silver bullet that will work well for everyone. Trial and error are necessities.

In my experience, growing food is both easier and harder than I thought it would be. The physical labor is easier than expected. While mosquitos and pests are harder to cope with than expected.

Food grown naturally in the garden, can taste very different from an identical product purchased in a store.
I grew up on a farm and I loved our vegetable garden. I remember getting off the school bus and running in the house to get the salt shaker and running back out to the garden and picking tomatoes fresh from the vine and eating 2 or 3 of them before I had to quit because my lips were raw from the acid and salt.....lol moderation was not in my vocabulary at the time.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My mom used to have a garden. One of the things I loved was the garlic. So fresh and juicy. Then there was the green onions. Super good eats.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is foolish to try to withstand the wrath of God or the Devil with a bomb shelter. If you must be tested and die, then you will be tested and die. Instead of wasting what little time and money you have trying to preserve your life, which the Bible calls "dust", it would be better to spend your time and money helping the poor, and that way you will have done the will of God, and stored up treasures in heaven.

Shittim

Nov 19, 2020
Iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seek His plan for our life and walk it out, places our treasure where moth and rust do not corrupt.
Blessings

Reactions: Adam

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we not instructed to trust God and take no thought of what we shall eat or wear.

God fed many a prophet by birds and angels.

Reactions: Adam

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is foolish to try to withstand the wrath of God or the Devil with a bomb shelter.
True, but there are less than apocalyptic calamities that are worth prepping for.
Creative problem-solving even helped during the COVID-19 epidemic shortages...
full

Bottle Bidet

Last edited:
Reactions: Shittim