Christianity Board 4.0 Is LIVE!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks, I just wanted to welcome you back to Christianity Board!We do hope you missed us during our short hiatus, but we hope even more that you stayed in His Word and maybe have some new things to talk about, share, or ask about. I just wanted to say thanks for the kind messages of support that we received while the board was offline. I believe I was able to respond to everyone and had some good discussions with some of you. In the meantime, I wanted to explain a little bit about the changes we made.As you can see, we are on completely new software. We are very satisfied with the new version, and we are excited about the possibilities. You may notice that many things are now quite different. No features, aside from the shoutbox (which will return, soon) and chat have actually been lost. For example, to reach your User Control Panel (User CP), simply click on your username in the top right corner. Aside from that, I believe the forum is now much easier to navigate with some cosmetic changes that make things a little more obvious.I do want to apologize for the mistakes that I have made with Christianity Board. Unfortunately, I allowed personal situations to remove me from this site to a large degree. The choices that I made while logged on were poor and not well thought out. I am going to fix this, with the Lord’s help as well as your help. There are too many forces that came together for CB to flounder.Christianity Board never set out to be just another Christian forum and it never will be such. Christianity Board is here to do its best to spread the Truth, and sometimes this will not be popular. We stand behind what we post as staff here, and we will continue to make no apologies for it. All are certainly welcome to fellowship with children of the Lord, but we will protect God’s own. This forum will be open only to Christians from here on out. Those not of the Christian faith can still sign up(and are, of course, welcome to), but they will be limited to private messages and only viewing the discussions. We do believe in and affirm the existence of those of the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9, 3:9), the Three Earth Ages (II Peter 3:5), uphold the denial of the false Pre-Tribulational Rapture(I Thessalonians 4:16-17), and believe that the traditions of men have overtaken the Word of God in too many instances (Mark 7:8, Colossians 2:8). As such, Christianity Board will seek to be a city on the hill on the internet. YHVH is God, Yeshua (Jesus) is His Savior. Let us unite under that banner as we stand against the fiery darts of Satan wearing the Armor (Ephesians 6) our Adonai has given us. With II John in mind, may God Bless you and may God Bless Christianity Board!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Couple of things:1) RefTagger is now restored. I missed that it was not carried over to the new software version in the upgrade. I do apologize for the temporary lack of this feature, but it is now back.2) We are having some issues with accounts being able to login. If you reach this error and cannot login to the board, please contact me via email to take a look. The address is denver [at] christianityboard.com (treat it like a regular email address with the @ symbol).Please do report all errors and issues that you come across. Thanks!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Folks, I just wanted to welcome you back to Christianity Board!We do hope you missed us during our short hiatus, but we hope even more that you stayed in His Word and maybe have some new things to talk about, share, or ask about. I just wanted to say thanks for the kind messages of support that we received while the board was offline. I believe I was able to respond to everyone and had some good discussions with some of you. In the meantime, I wanted to explain a little bit about the changes we made.As you can see, we are on completely new software. We are very satisfied with the new version, and we are excited about the possibilities. You may notice that many things are now quite different. No features, aside from the shoutbox (which will return, soon) and chat have actually been lost. For example, to reach your User Control Panel (User CP), simply click on your username in the top right corner. Aside from that, I believe the forum is now much easier to navigate with some cosmetic changes that make things a little more obvious.I do want to apologize for the mistakes that I have made with Christianity Board. Unfortunately, I allowed personal situations to remove me from this site to a large degree. The choices that I made while logged on were poor and not well thought out. I am going to fix this, with the Lord’s help as well as your help. There are too many forces that came together for CB to flounder.Christianity Board never set out to be just another Christian forum and it never will be such. Christianity Board is here to do its best to spread the Truth, and sometimes this will not be popular. We stand behind what we post as staff here, and we will continue to make no apologies for it. All are certainly welcome to fellowship with children of the Lord, but we will protect God’s own. This forum will be open only to Christians from here on out. Those not of the Christian faith can still sign up(and are, of course, welcome to), but they will be limited to private messages and only viewing the discussions. We do believe in and affirm the existence of those of the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9, 3:9), the Three Earth Ages (II Peter 3:5), uphold the denial of the false Pre-Tribulational Rapture(I Thessalonians 4:16-17), and believe that the traditions of men have overtaken the Word of God in too many instances (Mark 7:8, Colossians 2:8). As such, Christianity Board will seek to be a city on the hill on the internet. YHVH is God, Yeshua (Jesus) is His Savior. Let us unite under that banner as we stand against the fiery darts of Satan wearing the Armor (Ephesians 6) our Adonai has given us. With II John in mind, may God Bless you and may God Bless Christianity Board!
The board looks great Swampfox .... I just wanted add that though I have spread my wings a little and started my own site that I will be here as much as possible to support Swampfox and CB and its members in what it was always intended to be from the beginning ... Swampfox and I have always shared the same views he stated above and over the last weeks God has made it clear to us what he wants us teaching and we will make every effort to follow HIS willWe are aware that all that visit us will not agree with us and that's OK but we have gotten our orders from a higher Power So gods will be done here at CB in in all our lives.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, we have some ongoing problems. For whatever reason, the software has decided that every email is already in use. I thought maybe we had a broken database table, but that doesn't seem to be the case, so I am still working on it.However, the login problems many of you had should now be resolved; please attempt one more time to request a new password. After a few hours work, I at least got that much working!Problem solved!User registration now works, it's time for this Administrator to hit the sack!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an update on the chat and shoutbox.The latter (the shoutbox) has been pulled because we are having some issues with the upgrade. Instead of digging around in the MySQL DB to get it working, I am simply going to wait for a better shoutbox version.The conventional chat is now up and working, so feel free to use it!