Christianity Board Updates and Housekeeping

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Howdy folks!I've worked today on making some minor changes to Christianity Board. Most of this work centered on restoring some of the user experiences that we had in the past. Instead of writing out paragraphs based on what I've accomplished, here is a list instead:
  • Subforum Arrangement - This change is perhaps more cosmetic than anything, but you may notice the new subforum look that is meant to be a little easier on the eyes and more clearly defined.
  • Members Online Today - This feature is a new one, but the idea is simply to see who was online when you weren't.
  • Personal Notepad - One of my favorite new features, we've added a notepad in your UserCP area where you can keep notes - Bible verses, thoughts, to-do lists, half-saved posts, etc. - that holds up to 50,000 characters, roughly the size of a small essay.
  • Site Maps - Designed for Google and Yahoo!, these site maps will hopefully help improve our indexing in these two search engines. The idea is to spread the Word as much as possible.
  • Mood Manager - moods are back here at CB. This was a popular feature with out members, and we've brought back a basic version of it. It's relatively simple right now, but we hope to add more in the future.
  • Arcade - the arcade is back! It comes complete with a few of the classics such as Tetris and Asteroid.
I hope you enjoy these features - we hope to have some more surprises here soon!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
That's great Swampfox. Am glad to bring back some old and some ones.
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
That is even better than the basic. I like the old manager of smiley faces so much more... Haha, Christianity Board is getting younger. LOL!

shepherdsword

Feb 12, 2009
I have noticed that there are some forums that I cannot add a reply in. Is this due to my current post count or it set by my length of membership?