Christians are not under the New Covenant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A fear mongering LIE. Your false notions of "tradition" has been debunked many times. You are just too proud to be corrected.
The Complex Relationship between Scripture and Tradition
ORAL APOSTOLIC TRADITION - Scripture Catholic
Biblical Evidence for Catholicism: "Tradition" Is Not a Dirty Word
Catholic Tradition

Those links are for people who want the truth, and are tired of your anti-Catholic, empty, insulting rhetoric. You have no decency. You refuse to take an honest examination of "tradition" because you are afraid of the truth. Your straw man fallacies are fallacies, not the truth, and anyone who is willing to read can see through your fundie phoniness.

1a35d33ed8aa56fc5d253e78d0c952e6.png

You should read the findings of the German historian Hubert Wolf. Plenty of images of your beloved Pope Pius XII with Hitler. You can run from your sordid history and if you want to open that can of worms by all means lets start. Probably best you own the atrocities of the Church than try to defend them.

Reactions: Moriah's Song

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should read the findings of the German historian Hubert Wolf. Plenty of images of your beloved Pope Pius XII with Hitler. You can run from your sordid history and if you want to open that can of worms by all means lets start. Probably best you own the atrocities of the Church than try to defend them.

he did sign a concordant with hitler granting peace to the Catholics in Germany but that was long before the war and concentration camps etc.

Before the war hitler allowed any Jew to leave Germany with their wealth! LKF

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still off topic? Now it's heretic Popes vs. Hitler?

he was off topic I was only responding

and pius 12 saved thousands of allied soldiers and Jews evidenced by the conversion of the chief rabbi of Rome to the faith of Christ and in baptism took the name of pius 12

Moriah's Song

Sep 6, 2021
Murphy
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians are not under the New Covenant
under a mushroom?
LOVE THAT! :D

O. Palmer Robertson, Th.D. is well known for having written 3 of the best selling books on the market. They are titled:
  1. "The Christ of the Covenants"
  2. "The Christ of the Prophets"
  3. "The Israel of God."
I have all 3 and refer to them often.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Tim 3:15 the church is the pillar of truth!

acts 9:4 eph 5:32 Christ is the truth (Jn 14;6) Christ and his church are one!

The church even says what is and what is not scripture!

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Scripture demands that call Mary blessed!

To do so would be to honor Mary!

To do so is to praise Mary!

To do so is to venerate Mary!

All Christians must say with the angels; “Hail Mary” ever blessed!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1 Tim 3:15 the church is the pillar of truth!

acts 9:4 eph 5:32 Christ is the truth (Jn 14;6) Christ and his church are one!

The church even says what is and what is not scripture!

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

They do all these things because they have not known me.....Jesus

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I confess i have not read all the post except for the first page of the OP.

I live under grace in the covenant that Jesus made with the Father in John 3:16.

By his love and grace we find mercy and the compassion of the Father that none should perish but that ALL would be saved.

You can label it any way you will. There is neither Greek nor Jew, male nor female,bond nor free under this covenant but at repentance and having a change of heart and mind towards God we all can receive the gift of salvation.

His promises are to his children and he delights in giving good unto them. To be his child we must come by the way of the cross and freely receive this gift of adoption. Then we must walk in these commandments of Christ to love the Lord with all our being,love our neighbor as ourselves and to love one another. If we do this then we please him and he receives all glory!

There are precepts and sound doctrine of God in his word. The Holy Spirit will lead us to believe and accept these and teach us to walk in them. We must NOT be led by men nor their interpretations no matter how tempting. If it is NOT IN,OF AND BY HIS WORD, it must be rejected.

Our relationship must be done by fear of the Lord,for this is the beginning of wisdom. Then every scripture we study must be done with the mind of Christ application, to BUILD US UP in the attributes he exhibits.

We have the opportunity to choose life or death by our choice to receive Jesus as Saviour, Lord and Master, giving him our life in his will as he was in the Fathers will.

Nothing else matters more! Souls are at stake over ppl quibbling over semantics and doctrines.

Choose this day whom you will serve!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I confess i have not read all the post except for the first page of the OP.

I live under grace in the covenant that Jesus made with the Father in John 3:16.

By his love and grace we find mercy and the compassion of the Father that none should perish but that ALL would be saved.

You can label it any way you will. There is neither Greek nor Jew, male nor female,bond nor free under this covenant but at repentance and having a change of heart and mind towards God we all can receive the gift of salvation.

His promises are to his children and he delights in giving good unto them. To be his child we must come by the way of the cross and freely receive this gift of adoption. Then we must walk in these commandments of Christ to love the Lord with all our being,love our neighbor as ourselves and to love one another. If we do this then we please him and he receives all glory!

There are precepts and sound doctrine of God in his word. The Holy Spirit will lead us to believe and accept these and teach us to walk in them. We must NOT be led by men nor their interpretations no matter how tempting. If it is NOT IN,OF AND BY HIS WORD, it must be rejected.

Our relationship must be done by fear of the Lord,for this is the beginning of wisdom. Then every scripture we study must be done with the mind of Christ application, to BUILD US UP in the attributes he exhibits.

We have the opportunity to choose life or death by our choice to receive Jesus as Saviour, Lord and Master, giving him our life in his will as he was in the Fathers will.

Nothing else matters more! Souls are at stake over ppl quibbling over semantics and doctrines.

Choose this day whom you will serve!
The lambs CHOOSE JESUS CHRIST and we love every word of GOD . Now let the LORD be praised my sister .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

what I see is a ratcheting up of the language....slipping in the words 'demands' and 'must'

That's the style of the RCC system......coming in as a 'lamb', yet as they can get away with it (on a global scale), the roaring of a lion is present ......using whatever coercion works.

This is being done under the banner of 'unity'. It becomes more evident to all who watch.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They do all these things because they have not known me.....Jesus

ALL GENERATIONS (Christians) SHALL CALL ME BLESSED!