Christians in Music Production!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi; listened a little! does your music have lyrics also?
he, he, that's for writing music and singing vocals my songs are produced not written but I am trying to learn music theory I just have vocal shouts not long vocals.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@DoveSpirit05
Just keep on at it with God and He will use you whether your music is included or not. God gave us all the talents we have. We need to work at using them all as He directs us... but don't be too disappointed if all people don't approve. Jesus never missed a beat but his enemies still condemned him to the cross.

I listened to a couple selections and liked it for background while reading or searching through posts on this forum. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: DoveSpirit05

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Did you see the music link on my posts to Disciple's Radical? :)

Do you like it?
yeah, the song itself is nice!! I like dat style, but as for the lyrics their not Godly lyrics, it may sound Godly 2 some but its not, I've studied this sort of thing a lot, their are many teachings on this, it has undertones dat are of the world when u listern carefully, I could do a whole talk on this 4 days but I don't wanna get side tracked, so overall it is not holly music my friend!! :confused: