Christians - Remember the Fallen as VICTIMS, not Heroes of War!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus Christ came the hope was to save all peoples Souls.
Carnal man has not Salvation for his Soul, he has no well spring to drink from and that's why he abides in the works of Man.
No one is worthy of God but for they who are truly born again of the Holy Spirit, such a one is like Nathaniel a true Israelite as Jesus pointed out was worthy of such.
Jesus Christ said that he was not of this world, why ? because this not the Kingdom of God.

The so called Zionist are of this world but Biblical Zion is not what they seek at all.
The other day my Jews for Jesus mate pointed out once again that he had no time for Spiritual Israel, but for the demand of the State claiming to be Israel is everything, the Holy Spirit means totally nothing to him, it all about getting this people back in the Land regardless. because he claims they are Gods people ? when clearly they are not worthy of God in regards to the OT or to Jesus Christ in fact. He claims that spiritual Israel and Israel are two different things, one being Goyim spiritual Israel and Blood Israel ? So ho were Jesus disciples then :rolleyes:. then he claims we both are Goyim ? well I have a blood line that is more Jewish than the PM of the State of Israel not to mention maybe 90 % of any Jew living in the State.
Fact is it's all about the Holy Spirit first and foremost in ones life or you are not worthy at all regardless in fact.
He claiming that he can do whatever he wants regardless is wrong, because Jesus pointed out Nathaniel was a true Israelite in fact for good reason.
Nathaniel was not a backsliding ignorant slob, not to mention in Church you will never hear about Nathaniel preached but he is a key point of it all, one has to be like him to be worthy of the Kingdom of God and what did Jesus say that he would see ?

The carnal man takes pleasure bathing in his septic tank and that's why we have all the deceptions of this world casting delusions, such are like the weeds that the parable of the sower points out.

As to the people who gave their lives in wars, you may see Their name lives ? I question that somewhat in a way, because I would think ones Soul lives is the point of a Christian, your name ? I do not give regard to names on walls or the dead in that way. Jesus Christ was the God of the living and not the dead. I look to the future for people to be in Jesus Christ and give thanks to them Christians Souls now and past on to heaven.

On another point in regards to that one claims to of won a war ? Well well well yes but what about the struggle ? such is never ending due diligence and sadly on this point our generations have failed us badly, so collectively we will reap what we have sown due to such ignorance. clearly our Governments have turned their backs on Jesus Christ in fact, not to mention the dereliction of disregard of the people that have been hornswoggled by the cunning of such Anti-Christ.

Yes, we do not seek any new revive Biblical OT Zion today or tomorrow as you said, and God does not desire it either. We are all Israel from all walks of life and ancestry. Amen

And yes, carnal man cannot demonstrate true sacrificial love, a spontaneous love brought about by faith by the Spirit, not by self and works. If a believer suggests there is no difference in this type of love displayed by a true believer and one of the world or a tare, I would question their label they are displaying to the world immediately. They may be lukewarm as a believer who will eventually get found out and kicked out of the Kingdom and the Wedding of perfect union with Christ.

I do like your imagery of a carnal person (or a lukewarm believer) bathing in their own septic tank. I say let them bathe and then wallow in their mud of deception and evil that they contribute to.

I also look forward to the real heroes we will see in heaven or the new City of light some day. You will be my hero Reggie at that time, as we all are heroes then. It's a time to really celebrate life as we overcame the world and evil and the world never knew it. They were too busy burying their dead and memorializing them and many of them will never to be seen again in the next life.

Bless you,

APAK

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why include it?

Just something to think about . . .
Mark you are a smart fella....think about it for a bit..it was deliberate insertion, as bait and you took it including the hook, and it revealed a lot that I was seeking from and about you....;)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark you are a smart fella....think about it for a bit..it was deliberate insertion, as bait and you took it including the hook, and it revealed a lot that I was seeking from and about you....;)

How so?

I pointed to it because it didn't fit. Now you've verified . . . it actually didn't.

I thought it pulled the overall tenor down, needlessly.

Much love!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pointed to it because it didn't fit. Now you've verified . . . it actually didn't.

I thought it pulled the overall tenor down, needlessly.

Much love!
Man, you don't get it do you. It actually fits into carnal love and how it self-sacrifices, I did not lie when I told you it is part of this type of worldly love. It is an example of what carnality does....and you focused on it like a laser, over my more important points I made.

Anyway, if you have nothing to contribute to this very sober topic but pluck and pick away as a hen, I will say adéu and
auf wiedersehen....for now.

APAK

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, you don't get it do you. It actually fits into carnal love and how it self-sacrifices, I did not lie when I told you it is part of this type of worldly love. It is an example of what carnality does....and you focused on it like a laser, over my more important points I made.

Anyway, if you have nothing to contribute to this very sober topic but pluck and pick away as a hen, I will say adéu and
auf wiedersehen....for now.

APAK
Out of about a page a material I wrote, this is the part you respond to, and bid me away.

So I think I actually do get it.

Much love!