Christians sinners now hate it while sinning? Yeah, right.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people think hypocrisy is to fool others,
More to the point, hypocrisy is presenting your self as something you are not. And when it's something you are clearly not, it's in your face hypocrisy.

All these self-proclaimed "I don't sin"! As if! You only demonstrate that you neither know the Bible nor yourself.

Much love!

Last edited:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All these self-proclaimed "I don't sin"! As if! You only demonstrate that you neither know the Bible nor yourself.

What's even worse is those that think after becoming a Christians... we are powerless against sin and still have no self control... so they keep living in sin pleasing their father the devil clueless-doh.gif

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's even worse is those that think after becoming a Christians... we are powerless against sin and still have no self control... so they keep living in sin pleasing their father the devil View attachment 40931
And even worst still those who call themselves Christian who made a hobby of condemning others while failing to see themself.

Hypocrisy doesn't look good on anyone!

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
We all reveal ourselves in our words, as they come from the heart.

I'm reminded of the place where it says, if you see your brother caught in a fault, restore them with meekness, considering yourself, that this could be you. It think it's something like that.

Galatians 6:1 KJV
Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Receive this in the Lord Jesus.

Much love!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm reminded of the place where it says, if you see your brother caught in a fault, restore them with meekness, considering yourself, that this could be you. It think it's something like that.

And those that insist on continuing in their folly... the Lord turns over to a reprobate mind.

Most folks don't go read what God says and then believe and change accordingly.

They follow popular false teachers and live in the ditch on one side or the other sadly.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most folks to go read what God says and then believe and change accordingly.
I don't know about "most folks", but those who believe do change, and that change can be seen in their pure and sincere love for each other.

Much love!

• Love

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off, in the Bible, loving righteousness and hating iniquity, is by doing righteousness and not doing iniquity.

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows
Since you didn't list the reference of what you quoted from, I have done so with it's context.
Heb. 1
[6] And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
[7] And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
[8] But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
[9] Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness ABOVE thy fellows.

Surely you weren't thinking that God was talking about anyone of us, did you??
ALL of us who have put our faith in the shed blood of Christ, are made to be sin-LESS before the Father, yet amongst ourselves, there are NONE of us who are sin-FREE.

1 John 1
[5] This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
[6] If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

[7] But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Our Focus:
[8] If we say that we have NO sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[10] If we say that we have NOT sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
You hate that people say they hate it?
You hate me saying willing sinners hate their own sinning.

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

God never speaks of willing sinners as 'hating' their sinning. Self-serving pretenders can say so, but not God who knows the hearts.

Sinners can certainly hate the morning after the night of drunkenness, but not the drinking itself.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Since you didn't list the reference of what you quoted from, I have done so with it's context.
Certain Scriptures stand alone in eternal truth, such as the soul that sins surely dies.

People sometimes go to 'context' to justify not doing it, as though the truth does not apply to themselves.

That includes the willing pretense of somehow excusing their continued works of iniquity by 'hating' it.

It also includes the equal lie of not being condemned guilty as others, while doing the same unrighteousness of the guilty.

Heb. 1
[6] And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
[7] And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
[8] But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
[9] Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness ABOVE thy fellows.

Surely you weren't thinking that God was talking about anyone of us, did you??
Surely not anyone of you, since you reject doing so. The commendation from God is only for His newly repented sons walking as His Son walked.

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

The truth is plain for any honest person of good sense: Saying they love to do something they do not, and saying they hate to do something they do, is a lie even sincere little children can scoff at.

That's why Jesus says we ought always come to him as little chidren of honesty and sincerity. Only older people learn how to lie to themselves and blieve it. And only unrepented theologians learn how to lie though scholarly speeches.

For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

ALL of us who have put our faith in the shed blood of Christ, are made to be sin-LESS before the Father,
Only those repenting of sinning for Jesus' sake, put their trust in His gospel promise to wash us free by His blood from all sinning.

No stiffnecked unrepented trespasser at any time is washed clean by the Lamb of all sin. They can put all the trust in some other blood that only covers their sin and guilt, but that ends in the grave.

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.

yet amongst ourselves, there are NONE of us who are sin-FREE.
That's your testimony, not mine. If you repent of all your trespasses for Jesus' sake, you too can be given God's faith and trust, that He will also cleanse you from all your own sinful living.

God is not a respecter of persons: His commandment is to all people everywhere to repent, and so is the promise to them that do so.

No one is loving God and His righteousness and hating the devil and his unrighteousness, while sinning against God with the devil.

Whosoever is born of God is not committing sin; for his seed is remaining in him: and he cannot be sinning, because he is born of God.

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever is doing unrighteousness is not of God.

It's not only words of love and hate, that justify with God, but loving to do it.

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
So far, no one claiming to hate sin while sinning, has offered the one verse that appears to agree with it. So I'll do it:

For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

The teaching is not that a trespasser can hate the trespassing while doing it, but rather the unrepented hearer can hate the judgment of the law against trasngression.

Even as Esau who enjoyed selling his birthright for beans, but then hated losing his birthright.

If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Having a guilty conscience while sinning does not hate the sinning, but the guilt. The sinning is still enjoyed while doing it, along with hardening the heart against the Spirit.

Those who hate the condemnation of sinning by the good law of God, are the hearers only that repent not. Therefore now by hearing only, they are no longer free of conscience during and after enjoying more sin for a season.

For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Unhearing trespassers are free from conscience, and do not acknowledge any such guilt from God. But hardened hears must enjoy their sinning, while despising the Spirit of grace for convicting them.

There are even some that say the law of God is killed on the cross, and so they sear their conscience to any guilt of trespass. Indeed, they blaspheme the Spirit by rebuking Him as the devil trying to 'guilt-trip'.

Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Finally, another serious delusion is believing by Scripture, that we are not actually doing, what we are certainly doing. So that we are not judged guilty for what do, because we're not really the one doing it.

The concluding delusion is: Because we now believe we 'hate' doing evil, then when we do evil, it's not us 'really' doing it.

Rather than having responsibility for what we do, it becomes the devil's fault alone, or even the body's fault alone. And some even accuse God as the fault alone, for 'making them that way'.

Those who use Romans 7:5-23 as justification for lifelong hardness of heart against repenting for Jesus' sake, end up justifying themselves and their own soul, while accusing anyone or anything else of actually doing the deed. (I wonder if they also blame the body for doing good?)

Saying we can't believe what we just did, is one thing. But saying we didn't do what we just did is called a lie. And convincing ourselves we really didn't do what we just did, is called delusional psychopathy.

Deceiving others about ourselves is one thing, but believing our own lies about ourselves is a lost cause. And the greatest liars are religious people trying to convince themselves, that they are not judged righteously by their works like other people, because it's no longer them that do what they are doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
More to the point, hypocrisy is presenting your self as something you are not. And when it's something you are clearly not, it's in your face hypocrisy.

Much love!
I know you as an unrepented worker of iniquity by your own testimony and doctrine

I don't acknowledge you as judge for all, that all must be stiffnecked like you.

Self-justifying sinners present themselves as something they are not: Uncondemned while doing evil.

• Wow

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians sinners hate it while still sinning as before?

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

How can anyone try to say they hate it while sinning, when we have to lust for it to do it?

"Methinks thou protestest too much."
You can't be speaking for everyone because you don't know everyone, so when you say anyone, who are you speaking to, and do you know him/her or them? Are you speaking of yourself, or simply including yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's your testimony, not mine. If you repent of all your trespasses for Jesus' sake, you too can be given God's faith and trust, that He will also cleanse you from all your own sinful living.
Thank you for admitting that WHILE YOU are walking around on this earth IN YOUR FLESH, you are STILL NOT successful at being sin-FREE.

However, through your faith in the shed blood of Christ, YOU ARE made to be sin-LESS before the FATHER, by the permanent indwelling of the Spirit of Christ, because WITHIN Christ, the Father DOES DWELL.
Rom. 8:8-9.

John 14:23-24
[23] Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him.
[24] He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Heb. 10
[16] This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
[17] And their sins and iniquities will I remember NO MORE.
[18] Now where remission [removal] of these [sins] is, there is no more offering for sin.
[19] Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
[20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the VEIL, that is to say, his flesh;
Col. 3
[1] If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
[2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
[3] For ye are DEAD, and YOUR [dead] life is HID WITH Christ in God.
[4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear WITH him in glory.

Rev. 3
[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
[21] To him that overcometh [eternal death- John 11:26 ] will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
[22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Also, don't forget about the living parable about Martha and Mary. Luke 10:38-42.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you as an unrepented worker of iniquity by your own testimony and doctrine

I don't acknowledge you as judge for all, that all must be stiffnecked like you.

Self-justifying sinners present themselves as something they are not: Uncondemned while doing evil.
You seem to enjoy this with gusto! Seek the Lord.

Much love!

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far, no one claiming to hate sin while sinning, has offered the one verse that appears to agree with it. So I'll do it:

For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

The teaching is not that a trespasser can hate the trespassing while doing it, but rather the unrepented hearer can hate the judgment of the law against trasngression.

Even as Esau who enjoyed selling his birthright for beans, but then hated losing his birthright.

If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Having a guilty conscience while sinning does not hate the sinning, but the guilt. The sinning is still enjoyed while doing it, along with hardening the heart against the Spirit.

Those who hate the condemnation of sinning by the good law of God, are the hearers only that repent not. Therefore now by hearing only, they are no longer free of conscience during and after enjoying more sin for a season.

For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Unhearing trespassers are free from conscience, and do not acknowledge any such guilt from God. But hardened hears must enjoy their sinning, while despising the Spirit of grace for convicting them.

There are even some that say the law of God is killed on the cross, and so they sear their conscience to any guilt of trespass. Indeed, they blaspheme the Spirit by rebuking Him as the devil trying to 'guilt-trip'.

Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Finally, another serious delusion is believing by Scripture, that we are not actually doing, what we are certainly doing. So that we are not judged guilty for what do, because we're not really the one doing it.

The concluding delusion is: Because we now believe we 'hate' doing evil, then when we do evil, it's not us 'really' doing it.

Rather than having responsibility for what we do, it becomes the devil's fault alone, or even the body's fault alone. And some even accuse God as the fault alone, for 'making them that way'.

Those who use Romans 7:5-23 as justification for lifelong hardness of heart against repenting for Jesus' sake, end up justifying themselves and their own soul, while accusing anyone or anything else of actually doing the deed. (I wonder if they also blame the body for doing good?)

Saying we can't believe what we just did, is one thing. But saying we didn't do what we just did is called a lie. And convincing ourselves we really didn't do what we just did, is called delusional psychopathy.

Deceiving others about ourselves is one thing, but believing our own lies about ourselves is a lost cause. And the greatest liars are religious people trying to convince themselves, that they are not judged righteously by their works like other people, because it's no longer them that do what they are doing.
When you haved banged around within the four walls of yourself long enough, God will bring you to Jesus, so that you can stop beating yourself up, over the multitude of sins that exponentially generate from your very OWN flesh, without you inviting it.
It will be at that point that you will have to decide to believe and trust in Jesus to save you from eternal death, or not!
IF NOT, then at this very moment, you are only standing in that form of righteousness which is of the Law, WHICH SAVES NO ONE!

Also, you have not learned the difference in the two meanings of "repentance", being metanoia and metanoeo, in the Greek.

1. Metanoia- to have a change of mind.
2. Metanoeo- to have "another" mind.

Let me point out the difference and the ramifications of it.
John 14
[16] And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you "another" Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

1 Cor. 2
[16] For who hath known the mind [Spirit] of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the "mind" [Spirit] of Christ.

Rom. 8:8-9
[8] So then they that are in the flesh [only] cannot please God.
[9] But YE are not in the flesh [only], but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit [mind] of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit [mind] of Christ, he is none of his.

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
You can be speaking for everyone because you don't know everyone, so when you say anyone, who are you speaking to, and do you know him/her or them? Are you speaking of yourself, or simply including yourself?
Where do I say I speak of everyone? Do you actually read things in detail, or just knee jerk, when you read something you don't like to hear? Perhaps even hear about yourself?

If you are one of those self-justifiers that convince yourself you now hate enjoying the pleasure of sin, then read it again and see what the Bible has to say about it.

Not everyone is playing games with the truth. When I was an unrepentant sinner, I knew I loves the sinning I chased after. Although I did of course sometimes hate the morning after.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Thank you for admitting that WHILE YOU are walking around on this earth IN YOUR FLESH, you are STILL NOT successful at being sin-FREE.
I've seen plenty of your unrepented sinners walking after the flesh, trying to say all are like you.

I haven't yet seen one like you, trying to make me say the same.

walking around on this earth IN YOUR FLESH,
Jesus Christ came and walked in the flesh, yet without sinning. So do His newborn brethren and sons of God, that are now walking in the flesh even as He walked.

All people on earth are still walking in the flesh. Not all people on earth are unrepented sinners like YOU walking after the flesh.

Nor do all unrighteous sinners walking after the flesh, are trying to justify themselves like YOU.

However, through your faith in the shed blood of Christ, YOU ARE made to be sin-LESS before the FATHER, by the permanent indwelling of the Spirit of Christ, because WITHIN Christ, the Father DOES DWELL.
This is more normal. Replacing 'me' with 'you'.

Your gospel of being made righteous, while still doing unrighteousness, is as old as the serpent promising you are as an everlasting god while doing both good and evil, as it pleases you at the time.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Peter was telling Jesus He did not have to die to be resurrected unto life. YOU tell yourself you don't have to crucify your old man and life, to be raised up in Christ Jesus.

YOU also tell yourself you don't have to repent God's way from all your sins and trespasses, to be saved and justified by your own faith and doctrine alone.

All such faith and doctrine cards savoring man's unrepentance, ends in the grave.

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do I say I speak of everyone? Do you actually read things in detail, or just knee jerk, when you read something you don't like to hear? Perhaps even hear about yourself?

If you are one of those self-justifiers that convince yourself you now hate enjoying the pleasure of sin, then read it again and see what the Bible has to say about it.

Not everyone is playing games with the truth. When I was an unrepentant sinner, I knew I loves the sinning I chased after. Although I did of course sometimes hate the morning after.
Again, read your own post "if you are on of those" who are the "THOSE" . You're stereotyping me into a non existent type.

Do you convince yourself you now hate enjoying the pleasure of sin, or do you admit you love enjoying the pleasure of sin? What sin?

Why does all this matter to you? God is judge. Let Him decide which of "THOSE" He'll let in His kingdom. Who made you anyone's judge?

• Love

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

When you haved banged around within the four walls of yourself long enough, God will bring you to Jesus, so that you can stop beating yourself up, over the multitude of sins that exponentially generate from your very OWN flesh, without you inviting it.
It will be at that point that you will have to decide to believe and trust in Jesus to save you from eternal death, or not!
IF NOT, then at this very moment, you are only standing in that form of righteousness which is of the Law, WHICH SAVES NO ONE!
!!!!

Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

For godly sorrow worketh repentance unto salvation not to be repented of:

but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

I like the Bible gospel of repentance unto salvation much better. Less wordy with esoteric 'trust' for salvation in hardened unrepentance.

But after thy hardness and unrepentant heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

And no need of !!!
Also, you have not learned the difference in the two meanings of "repentance", being metanoia and metanoeo, in the Greek.

1. Metanoia- to have a change of mind.
2. Metanoeo- to have "another" mind.
Oh boy. The old mind repentance play for hearers only, that do not the truth. And Greeky stuff too! Smart.

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

I reject your knock off gospel of changing your mind about sin and death, but not your heart from sinning to death.

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

God's way to repent is of mind and deeds together. God's repentance is never one without the other. Man's 'thoughts' repentance is of the mind without the deeds.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

The Lord's thoughts and ways are not as man's hypocrisy, because His mind and deeds are always the same. They always agree with one another together.

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Double minded hypocrisy of hearers only, is believing in the mind we are one with God, while proving in works we are another thing with the devil altogether.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

The only way to be newborn and risen in Christ Jesus to heavenly places, is to not just change our mind about what we think of sin and death, but to also change our heart from what we do to sin and die.

Let me point out the difference and the ramifications of it.
I'll keep God's ramifications for changing your mind, but not your deeds.

Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Your ramifications are just more unrepented sinning as before. Thnakfully, I've never allowed myself to be decuded by 'mind' repentance only.

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

It's like Kung Fu Panda refusing to try and live on 'universe dew'. (That's funny)
[16] And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you "another" Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

1 Cor. 2
[16] For who hath known the mind [Spirit] of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the "mind" [Spirit] of Christ.

Rom. 8:8-9
[8] So then they that are in the flesh [only] cannot please God.
[9] But YE are not in the flesh [only], but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit [mind] of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit [mind] of Christ, he is none of his.
No man is walking after the Spirit of Christ, and after the flesh of the world at the same time.

Unrepented and unrighteous workers of iniquity are certainly walking after a spirit, but not the Lord's.

And the self-justifying kind are walking after another spirit altogether different from the Lord's:

Walk ye not according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: