Christians That Hate Israel.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Again, concerning posts (#102, 105), how do you know that all tribes are not located in Israel?

Stranger

For the simple fact that the two sticks have not yet been joined back together

Now back to my original question,who and where are these nations?

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

And even if, as you trying to speculate,I'll ask another way,where were they?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

ALL ABRAHAM'S SONS PRODUCED NATIONS
1 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.

2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.

3 And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim.

4 And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abida, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah.

5 And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac. (nation of Israel through Jacob/Israel)...

12 Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham:

13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,

14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,

15 Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:

16 These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations. ["and kings shall come out of thy loins"]

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
ALL ABRAHAM'S SONS PRODUCED NATIONS
1 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.

2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.

3 And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim.

4 And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abida, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah.

5 And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac. (nation of Israel through Jacob/Israel)...

12 Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham:

13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,

14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,

15 Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:

16 These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations. ["and kings shall come out of thy loins"]

I understand that,yet that didn't answer my question,where are they today?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
the fact that you cannot Quote a return of Christ should tell you something too i guess?
For real,that's the best you can do,however just to appease you

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

Is that quote good enough?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That doesn't mean they are not there in Israel already. The two stick prophecy of (Ez. 37:15-38) speaks to the future day when Israel is back in the land and has returned to her God and is the nation God always intended. Israel is in the land, but she has not yet returned to her God.

As to (Gen. 35:11) it is the same promise God constantly gave Abraham that he would be the Father of many nations. (Gen.12:1-2), (Gen. 17:6) As to who they have been and are, they are many. Israel for one. Every king in Israel. Every generation of Israelites is considered a nation of people. Of the Gentiles you have every nation of people who were Christian. Such as Europe was at one time. Every Christian king. Every generation of people, or nations, of these Gentiles who were Christian.

Also, you have the Arab nations and kings that came from Ishmael. Every king and generation of them.

These promises to Abraham will all culminate in the millennium with Jesus Christ ruling in Israel, in Jerusalem, over the nations, over the world.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
For real,that's the best you can do,however just to appease you

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

Is that quote good enough?
to somehow prove that Jesus was a Deity? Bc "Our Lord" has a Christ? Yes, that's fine for now, ok, if that works for you.

i hope you understand that it's not even the "deifying" so much, it's the type of worship that follows immediately behind, the candle-lighting and the bowing and scraping that we should be reflecting on imo. One cannot be "in Christ" and a partaker and joint heir if Jesus is one of two or three icons we bow to on Sundays and send prayers to, is the point i hope to make.

i would (ostensibly; in truth i have also found why they can also be the very worst) much prefer a Jesus worshipper than say a Hawking one or whatever, don't get me wrong ok, and everyone must break up Nehushtan for themselves, but we are called to do even greater works than Jesus, right, i mean what does this do for the perspective?

so i hope you at least keep an open mind there ok, i know it prolly sounds like heresy now, but you can't find any Quotes "Jesus is YHWH" even once? and you can't Quote anyone worshipping Jesus for a good reason imo, and you can Quote both opposites, ok.

to pick up your cross and follow you will have to drop the incense and get off your knees, which was not a bad thing at all, it is a step on the path
imo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because it shows that Israel has always been the Church.

The nations that came from that prophecy are all Christian,ie Israel!!!!
1. Since the Arabs who descended from Ishmael (several of those nations) are overwhelmingly Muslim, you are clearly mistaken.

2. Since the Jews (from the 12 tribes of Israel) are largely unbelieving Jews, again you are clearly mistaken.

3. Since the Church consists largely of Gentile nations OUTSIDE THE LINE OF ABRAHAM, again you are clearly mistaken.

When Scripture says that Abraham is the "father" of those who believe, we are to take that as a spiritual metaphor for the leading patriarch who believed God and it was imputed to him for righteousness. See Romans 4 and Galatians 3.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because it shows that Israel has always been the Church.

The nations that came from that prophecy are all Christian,ie Israel!!!!

Kehal goyim....Israel is a congregation of the nations...right there in Genesis. :)

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Did the two sticks join together when Jesus came.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Christians that hate Israel ? well how can they when one knows that Jesus Christ is the King of Israel.
So the thing is that one can not hate Israel, not to mention that the name Israel means Servants of God.

So it comes down to what peoples perceptions are 1 that they do not believe that Jesus is the Christ and the King of the Servants of God.

Or 2 that they are brainwashed to believe that a Anti-Christ is there saviour and nonsense about some Race ? that does and never existed anyway in fact.

The true comprehension of the word Jew means one who is a believer in the OT Books and that's it in a nutshell.

Hebrew means the 'Tribe' of Israel (Servants of God) and it's not a race, sure they came from the Semitic Race but as to that Race it means nothing at all in fact. it's like so what ! there were plenty of Semitic people out side of the Hebrew Tribes of Israel and Judah, Judah meaning the (people of God).
So we have two main tribes that were split from the servants of God into the other, that were just only the people of God, they are the two sticks. now when Jesus came and was seen as the Christ well then the two sticks must of became one in Jesus Christ or it could be that Israel became Christian as Holy Moses said Jesus would come and Judah did not accept?

Now near the end Jesus said to his disciples to go out to seek the Israelites and if they did not believe them to pack up leave them directly and take nothing from them, no mention of seeking out Judah, because what would they know as they are not servants of God ? they are only a people of the Tribes so what would they know. because there was a split in Israel that should of never have been = the two sticks. now they had to be healed and come back as one, so who other than Jesus can do such, as all are one under Jesus Christ Amen !

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
1. Since the Arabs who descended from Ishmael (several of those nations) are overwhelmingly Muslim, you are clearly mistaken.

2. Since the Jews (from the 12 tribes of Israel) are largely unbelieving Jews, again you are clearly mistaken.

3. Since the Church consists largely of Gentile nations OUTSIDE THE LINE OF ABRAHAM, again you are clearly mistaken.

When Scripture says that Abraham is the "father" of those who believe, we are to take that as a spiritual metaphor for the leading patriarch who believed God and it was imputed to him for righteousness. See Romans 4 and Galatians 3.

1.Through Hagar not Sarai

2.All of Israel were not Jew's,only Judah and Benjamin .

3.Gentiles simply means nations and are those other than Israel,The line of Abraham are the Christian nations....

So again I ask where are these nations?You gave me the Arabs through Hagar,where are those through Sarai?

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Want to know what Jews really think of Jesus and His followers?
Take a peek into the pages of their Holy Book:

Satanic Verses Of The Jewish Talmud | Real Jew News
Who cares? it's irrelevant and only meant to stir up dislike towards them.
We are to give the LOST of Israel the Gospel. They are to feel jealous of us, not the other way around. I only feel love and burden for the lost of Jesus brethren as He did.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not hate Israel. I do not like America’s relationship with Israel, nor do I like American Christians overlooking Israel’s faults because they fear God’s wrath. Israel became a nation in 1948 due to a Zionist movement that thought they could rush God’s plan to make Israel a nation once again. In my opinion, God doesn’t appear to like it when people take action in his place.

Reactions: Dave L

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, so if we are going to still look up to them as God's ''chosen people'', then how should we look at ourselves? - Unchosen? Let's suppose for a moment that you are correct (and with due respect to a senior member) and that despite the fact that since those verses in the Psalms etc were written, the Judeans, followed by the Israelites prostituted themselves to other gods for centuries, until finally Yahweh their God had to declare that He was divorcing them! and this (once) chosen people got dispersed and scattered to God-Knows-where (literally) but then a remnant (?) of this ''chosen people'' returned/remained and yet still managed to reject and crucify the One true Messiah that was sent to them, declaring "His blood be upon our heads" etc but yet again this ''chosen people'' and their city got wiped out by the Romans in 33 AD as a consequence, again getting dispersed to the ends of the earth, and mixing in with countless other racial groups until there are now no typical racial characteristics left any more...Ok, i think you get my drift! -
You have in fact answered me in advance, by quoting this: Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election (the Elect = Christian Believers) hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded, but wait, there's more! - If you still persist in saying they will always be God's ''chosen people'' despite those biblical and historical realities, then i think it's more a question of what you IMPLY by saying so, or rather what you will DO about it, when you have to face what these 'chosen people' are going to choose to do to you! - - when they or their followers come to capture/torture/murder you and your families, and/or take you into their Jewish-designed FEMA camps, the same way as they did in the USSR and ARMENIA! - and if you don't think it was the ''chosen people'' and their followers/trainees who did these things, perhaps you should educate yourself a little more -

" Why do you so glibly adore them as “God’s chosen people” while at the same time putting yourself down, when Yeshuah haMeshiach Himself said that all and any who chose to trust in Him would then become the ‘True children of Abraham”? – through faith! - and at the same time ignoring the massive evidence about who is really behind the most devilish and despicable mass crimes in modern history – and while we’re at it, who is also behind the 300 or so FEMA camps already set up to incarcerate possibly 200 Million Americans when martial law is declared at any time in the near (?) future! …If you dare to get your head out of the sand, see: The Zionists Behind FEMA Camps (BrN On Video!) | Real Jew News - The Zionists Behind FEMA Camps (BrN On Video!) – and yes there are eye-witness reports of black guillotines all ready to go into action – and why guillotines ? – it took a while to find the answer, but their Jew-minded rationale is that people who die by decapitation then wander around without a head in the afterlife! - such is the nice thoughtfulness and consideration shown in advance by these specially ‘chosen’ people in regard to us pitiful Gentiles, who still adore them! - If you are in America, even in the Bible Belt, if and when it all starts to happen under martial law (read: Noahide law enacted via the Chabad Lubivitches under GW Bush’s nose) do you really think they will return your nice Christian smile when they come for you!? - No, it will be a smirk of arrogance and bemusement t hat you have expended so much energy praising and glorifying and even monetarily supporting ‘holy Israel’ and their wonderful ‘chosen people’ while they cursed your Lord and carried out the most devious and despicable crimes like 9/11 under your very adoring noses! ... http://why-do-you-call-yourself-a-truth-seeker.bravesites.com
Unfortunately it seems you've fallen victim of the brainwashing of bogus conspiracy & anti-Semitic internet sites. They fill people's heads with negativity & hatred towards the Jews.
This type of anti-Jew racist libel has parallels to Germany pre WW2 and every true believer should oppose it and distance themselves from anyone who promotes it.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not hate Israel. I do not like America’s relationship with Israel, nor do I like American Christians overlooking Israel’s faults because they fear God’s wrath. Israel became a nation in 1948 due to a Zionist movement that thought they could rush God’s plan to make Israel a nation once again. In my opinion, God doesn’t appear to like it when people take action in his place.
Lol, God is a zionist and Anti-zionists are anti-Israel & they are going against God's will for the nation of Israel, it is all prophecied in the scriptures.
No one has claim to the land of Israel but-- Israel, it is God given & Bible believing Christians would hopefully know this through the guidance of Holy Spirit and from their study of the Bible scriptures.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, God is a zionist and Anti-zionists are anti-Israel & they are going against God's will for the nation of Israel, it is all prophecied in the scriptures.
No one has claim to the land of Israel but-- Israel, it is God given & Bible believing Christians would hopefully know this through the guidance of Holy Spirit and from their study of the Bible scriptures.

Get a copy of The Chosen. It is fiction, but teaches about the two groups of Jewish people who debated about whether or not Israel should become a nation