Christians That Hate Israel.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the target of the Abraham covenant. He fulfilled it.

“It is not as though the word of God had failed. For not all those who are descended from Israel are truly Israel,nor are all the children Abraham’s true descendants; rather “through Isaac will your descendants be counted.”This means it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God; rather, the children of promise are counted as descendants.” (Romans 9:6–8) (NET)

“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.” (Galatians 3:16) (KJV 1900)

“And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” (Galatians 3:29) (KJV 1900)

Well, yes, Jesus is the target of the Abrahamic Covenant, just like Jesus is the 'target' of every covenant made. Just like Jesus is the target of the entire Bible. Just like Jesus is the target of God's whole creation.

If you notice, both Jesus is spoken of as the 'Seed', and the believers are spoken of as Abrahams seed. Compare the two verses you gave in (Gal.3:16) and (3:29).

All is based on Jesus Christ, of course, who is The Seed. But then Christ the Seed, has produced also the believing Israel, and the believing Church.
(Gal. 3:7) "Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham."

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
imo God divorced them and sent them away, and it was your gov't that abrogated God's will, well knowing that "Christian" believers would not make a peep bc of their literal interp of "fig tree blooming," wadr

Typical muslim response.

Stranger

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;"

Where may I ask are these nations,plural?
Let me help you out

Genesis 35:12 "And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land."

These are the Christian nations of today, and it all started seven hundred years before Jesus birth, when they migrated over the Caucasus Mountains, and scattered throughout Europe, the Americas.

The prophet Hosea foretold how these people could be identified in the final times in Hosea 1:10; "Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, "Ye are not My People,` there it shall be said unto them, "Ye are the sons of the living GOD".

My friend, the Christian world has so followed after the Kenite lies, they denounce their ties to Israel, and give it over to the band of Orientals that have mixed and taken over bother Judah. Yet these nations continue to call themselves "Christians", for in doing so, they identify themselves as "the sons of the living God". It is Jesus Christ that is the Living God, for when Jesus Christ came out of that tomb, and arose from the dead, and ascended into heaven, He became our living God.

The seed of Jacob has multiplied into kings and nations, and an area that covers half of the face of the earth. God's people still carry those blessings that He gave to Jacob, and it is no accident that America, Canada, England and all the other Christian nations have done well. God blesses His people, and still gives divine intervention on their behalf.

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
So let me ask this question,when will God remarry Israel and does that mean He will have two wives?

Since we no for a fact that God will remarry Israel,and the Church as well,you're say God will have two wives which simply can't be true.....

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So let me ask this question,when will God remarry Israel and does that mean He will have two wives?

Since we no for a fact that God will remarry Israel,and the Church as well,you're say God will have two wives which simply can't be true.....

A wife for the Father, and a wife for the Son.

Stranger

D

Dave L

Well, yes, Jesus is the target of the Abrahamic Covenant, just like Jesus is the 'target' of every covenant made. Just like Jesus is the target of the entire Bible. Just like Jesus is the target of God's whole creation.

If you notice, both Jesus is spoken of as the 'Seed', and the believers are spoken of as Abrahams seed. Compare the two verses you gave in (Gal.3:16) and (3:29).

All is based on Jesus Christ, of course, who is The Seed. But then Christ the Seed, has produced also the believing Israel, and the believing Church.
(Gal. 3:7) "Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham."

Stranger
This is correct, but the broken off unbelievers are not biblical Israel. “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” (2 Corinthians 1:20)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

This is a silly notion that has been adopted by Messianic groups....to prop up the flesh. We are seeing a lot of flesh being propped up these days...at the expense of truth.

The is ONE Bride....Israel. The Israel of God. All who overcome are of Israel. So then the Bride is for overcomers. We all have the same access to the grace that empowers us to bride-hood. But there is so much false doctrine out there...that very few even know what the race is about anymore. The idea of the full stature of Christ being something to strain and strive for is basically forgotten in our time. The ancient paths have been overgrown with weeds and brambles.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is correct, but the broken off unbelievers are not biblical Israel. “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” (2 Corinthians 1:20)

I agree. The nation of Israel is made up of only believing Jews. Just like the true Church is made up of only believing Jew and Gentile at this time, even though you find many in the Church who are not believers.

My point is this. I disagree with your position that the Church is Israel. Even though you have worded it differently than replacement theology, it is saying the same thing.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i doubt the Jews resisting Zionism would agree, but if that serves you that's ok with me.
Sure makes a convenient way to steal land from a nation you have no regard for though huh

I have no regard for it because God has no regard for it. huh? Fashion that. gspw

It is God's land so there is no stealing it. He gave it to Israel. muslims have just been squatters. Just like they are wherever they go. Squatters. Just like you.

So, get your rug, get your koran and have a squat with your fellow muslims.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I have no regard for it because God has no regard for it. huh? Fashion that. gspw

It is God's land so there is no stealing it. He gave it to Israel. muslims have just been squatters. Just like they are wherever they go. Squatters. Just like you.

So, get your rug, get your koran and have a squat with your fellow muslims.

Stranger
it's fun being a bigot, huh

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Genesis 35:11 "And God said unto him, "I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

Where again may I ask, are these nations ?