Church Ages Re-Upload

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mystery of the seven churches...

1. Ephesus - Apostolic - Scripture still before us!.
2. Smyrna - Martyr - 10 days = 10 general Roman persecutions.
3. Pergomos - Orthodox - Still alive in many parts of the world!
4. Thyatira - Catholic - Influence still large.
5. Sardis - Protestant - The influence of the Baptists is still great.
6. Philadelphia - Methodist / Pentecostal - Saved / Sanctified / Filled with the Holy Ghost!
***Is revival unique to the Philadelphian church age???*** Was this the revival of the last days?
7. Laodicea - Materialistic / Charistmatic / Educated - Influencing a lot of churches these days. Even the pope said that his church was being destroyed from within. No external enemies.

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand... Revelation 1:20

As I have been all my life in the church the idea of the seven church's as seven church ages began to dawn on me, especially as I read history as well. And as I study the bible more clues come about to suggest further revelation. But since the mystery belongs to Jesus Christ I may never know the full mystery of the ages. In which I admit this in the video. Also, by fellowshipping with all of you, I receive greater revelation as to this great mystery. But to pinpoint exact dates and exact locations I will never know as this is the Father's business. So... Here we go! The church ages done up yet a third time since I have been on this board!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=b7rTb4BJQsg