Church Invasions: A Fad Of The Future

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me thinks all the above is a bit frightening to contemplate.

The one thing I was thankful for about Trump not getting elected to a second term was that at least we might not have as much rioting in the streets. But that appears to have been short-lived, cuz here it likely comes again...

As Christians I personally don't think scripture teaches that violence is to be met with violence, but it does indeed appear like we'd better start getting ready to endure some.
Now all they need to do is overturn same sex marriage, not frightening to me, good will overcome evil, we will win against the child murderers and their supporters.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now all they need to do is overturn same sex marriage, not frightening to me, good will overcome evil, we will win against the child murderers and their supporters.

Frightening in the sense of the destruction that may be brought to bear on others, not frightening to me personally. Anything the Devil does to me increases my eternal reward.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frightening in the sense of the destruction that may be brought to bear on others, not frightening to me personally. Anything the Devil does to me increases my eternal reward.
There was destruction in Sodom and Gomorrah, what must be must be.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wowwwwwww this is scary but i'm not suprised by this generation & these groups doing violence across the country, it's sad :( but Jesus said if the world hates you simply know that it hated me first, they perscuated me they will also perscuate you

Reactions: Nancy and Lambano