Clearing the muck of other Covid threads.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8038a256e1bf7e10.png

I guess this TOPIC wasn't designed to tell you the TRUTH, -- but THERE IS A TRUTH to be TOLD.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: GEN2REV

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps it is the rambling, but no, your position is not real clear. First it sounded like you were against the "vaccine", then for it, then against it again. Thus making your support information (the rambling) meaningless.

Just state whether you are for or against it, and why. You should be able to do that in a few sentences. For example, I will give you my position:

When this all started, the early data from the CDC, etc., indicated that natural immunity was in the upper 90-some percent effective range, and the vaccine just below that. Then things got really political, battle lines were drawn, and rhetoric went through the roof. In other words, one could believe that the initial information was less politically bias and therefore more accurate, or chose to follow any number of tangents supported by hyper-political would-be "science."

I choose the former, less political bias...and why take barely tested unknow substances into your body when it doesn't even rate higher than natural immunity (rhetorical)? Which has only been confirmed by finding out that it is not actually a "vaccine." And the rhetoric, would just be laughable if it did not have such serious consequences-- I mean they have contradicted themselves every couple days for going on two years.​

I am against mandating teh vaccine, but I am for people getting the vaccine after consulting their doctors if they are not sure they should or not.

I have never been against the vaccine itself.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then do so. Find their LIES, and reveal their LIES to others. But STOP hiding behind a religion which BLINDS you from the TRUTH.

Pray tell what religion are you accusing me and others of hiding behind???

I have been accused of hypocrisy. when asked how, the answer has been -------------------------------------
I have been accused of being in league with Satan. when asked how, the answer has been-----------------------------------------
I have been accused of support human sacrifice. When asked how, the answer has been---------------------------------------
Big pharma has been accused of mass murder, which is the deliberate willful intentional plotting of taking human life. when asked for how, the answer has been------------------------------------------------
They say covid shots kill people, this is true! But the conspiracy web sites have the number as low as 1,400 to as high as 400,000.
The closest to a qualified expert they (you booby Jo here) have cited is an Australian Immunologist talking about something that occurred 15 years ago! And then lying abvout mRNA protocols never being used before! It has been used since the 1980's.

You are angry about something. but to make wild accusations without verifying and showing the emprical reasons for your accusations is beneath your calling and position as a child of God!

Reactions: Cassandra

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel compelled to write this thread to clear up loads of misinformation and outright lies that have been levelled at me concerning what I know I believe about covid and what is happening in America.

Teh lying about my words got so bad that I placed two brothers on ignore for they insist on keeping lying about what I have said and accuse me of colluding with the devil. Of course they presented no evidence and if they respond here, I will not see what they have to say anymore, but here goes.

1. I am against any mandates to take the covid "vaccine" ( I will call it that for brevity sakes, it is not a vaccine but a prophylaxis)

2. No matter my feelings or opinions on the matter, the Constitution expressly forbids the federal government from mandating people to take medicine.

3. States, towns and businesses are within their constitutional rights to mandate the vaccine. It is a question of health and safety and the constitution allows for that whether we like it or not.

4. I believe in informed consent. With all the information in the media and the fact people have to sign off before getting the vaccine, they have to sign a paper stating they have been made aware of the risks. If someone is not informed- it is by deliberate choice.

5. I would encourage all to consult their primary care doctors to see if the vaccine is advantageous for them. Most people most likely do not need the vaccine, but someone like me who has five heart conditions, lupus and other co-morbidities, put me at higher risk to become very ill or dead if not getting protected. I took both shots and the booster and realize this will probably be like an annual flu shot. Once again this is a preventative and not a cure all vaccine.

6. Like all medications there are risks involved with the medication. The more virulent a disease, the more nasty the risks of the medication as well. Yes people have died from taking the shot. No one wishes that on anyone. Just like no one wishes people die from Covid either. But both are true.

7. All medications are evaluated by the CDC and FDA on their effectiveness and their risk/benefit ratio. Like all other meds on the market, I believe the benefits far outweigh the risks generally speaking. But once again people should also talk with the medical professionals most familiar with their personal case.

8. There are too many unfounded conspiracy theories out there that believers are gullibly swallowing without they doing their due diligence. Doctors going online or you -tube spouting how dangerous the vaccine is and that it is killing people and selectively using statistics to make it appear monstrous. First every one I have checked out ( about a dozen now) are well educated professional doctors! but they are not immunologists, virologists, geneticists, micro biologists. so while they are very intelligent, they are not expert in teh fields needed to make informed decisions. This should stop as it brings dishonor to the Lord we serve. One example of manipulating data to provoke fear. A doctor on a christian program said that teen boys are getting myocarditis 600% more from the vaccine than from not. what was not revealed is that myocardsitis occurs in teen boys about 1/100,000 boys. So that means that teen boys getting the shot appear to come down with myocaqrditis on average of 6/100,000 We would love to see the vaccine produce no cases but that is unrealistic. So let me ask you. I f the vaccine saved 50 teen boys lives which outcomje would you prefer. 6 more cases of myocarditis/100,000 with over 90% cured or 50 dead teens? Like it or not those are the choices we have in america!

9. No one taking the shot is serving the devil! This by far is the most egregious lie that several here are intent on broadcasting! They refuse to show real evidence, just bear false witness. This is sad.

10 this vaccine was rushed out in a year instead of the normal 8-10 years. Given the perceived threat of the disease and the growing fatalities, there was not much else to do. NO matter anyone says, it has been very effective in preventing serious complications of covid in line with the announced effective rates! Yes, people still get covid, yes peoples till get hospitalized, and yes people die! I have known for 19 months that this was not a cure all but a preventative! I am not special and have no inside hot line.

11. the govt. exempted big pharma from lawsuits. I think this also was prudent! given that they waived so much testing and reformulating after testing to get the drug to market, the drug companies should have just limited liability in this.

12. People have gotten ill, very ill and even died from getting the shot! This is tragic, but when you have to think on a nation level as the politicians should, then they have made the right decision. We now have an empirical factual record. Vaccinated people are getting less ill, require far less hospitalization and are dying in far lower numbers than the unvaccinated. so the benefit of this vaccine outweighs the risk on a national level. It means little to nothing for a family who sees one die from the shot about national numbers, but that is how all things work from medications, to cars, to planes, machines etc.

This is lengthy and I probably rambled a lot, but I needed to make my position clear. If you still think I am in league with the devil, when I see you in heaven, try not to look too shocked to learn you were lied to.
I agree with everything you said here. i feel the same way

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it took me a long time after I was saved to restore a good reputation ( I was a real skank). I guard my reputation against false attacks as it reflects on whom I serve. Plus it may help them who are quick to accuse to think longer or ask for clarification before jumping into judgmentalism
From reading this thread. Looks like I will have to add a few more to my ignore list as well.

Same day people will stop believing everything they hear on the internet kn owing that there is so much information out there, if we search long enough we can find loads of stuff that support us from experts of every type.

Sadly. We have left the knowledge which comes from experience and turned to knowledge which we find from untrustworthy sources. They act as if the media wants to show the truth. They want to divide us, it is what they are trained to do.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ddfadcda252ba893.jpg

And for those who are foolish enough to ignore the TRUTH please feel free to be Vax'd and Boosted, -- but you might want to advise your "next-of-kin".

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Some day people will stop believing everything they hear on the internet knowing that there is so much information out there ...

Perhaps you can provide us with the EVIDENCE which the Big Pharmas wish to conceal for some 55 years:

FDA Says It Needs Until Year 2076 To Reveal Data Pertaining To Pfizer Vaccine Approval

FDA Says It Needs Until Year 2076 To Reveal Data Pertaining To Pfizer Vaccine Approval
Kira Mautone - Nov 18

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requested Monday for the courts to give them until 2076 to review and fully release the documents pertaining to the approval of the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

The FDA denied Sept. 9 a request for an expedited release of the vaccine’s approval records from a group of doctors and scientists, the Public Health Medical Professionals for Transparency (PHMPT). The PHMPT has since filed a lawsuit against the FDA for failure to complete their Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.
I'll be waiting, -- but with all the deception from the Pharma's, the FDA, and from some "christians", I won't be holding my breath. And who know, maybe the standard medicine Disclosure Form SHOULDN'T divulge all the Adverse Effects of the Vax because then we'd be WARNED of the RISKS and realize it's not "medicine", -- it's GENOCIDE.

To All,

satan comes to Steal (your health), Kill (you), and Destroy (your family), so be VERY CAREFUL believing some of the Posts in this Topic. These individuals WILL be held accountable for their deceptions, but YOU must also actively insure that you don't fall prey.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do hope that as people investigate the Government, the Big Pharmas, the CDC, and the FDA, to discover that IT'S ALL LIES. There is no "medical" justification for Masks, Social-Distancing, Lock-Downs, Testing, or Vax. It was ALL intended to DESTROY our Economy and Society so that they could institute a Global Reset where they would eliminated some 80% of humanity, and converted the rest to autotomic slaves.

And it's not just satan and his "Deep State", -- there are minions who ALSO Push this agenda to those who are more easily coerced, intimidated, and manipulated. And as suggested, ALL THESE will receive their "reward", but it won't be what they were promised:

Rev. 14:9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

But this isn't enough. It's incumbent that each of us ACTIVELY protect ourselves from the Destroyer and his minions so that we don't suffer loss. And PART of this requires that we recognize that satan's minions operate as "False Christians".

Roman 16:18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.

So don't be deceived by their smooth and wily persuasions. -- Flee from the LIES, and GOD will reveal the TRUTH.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So STOP, -- unless you no longer (if ever) qualify.

Bobby Jo

Nice 1940's Germany tactic. Accuse the other person of doing what you are doing.

You have yet to cite one example of me being hypocritical or lying. Sad behavior from someone who names th ename of Christ.

Reactions: amadeus

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From reading this thread. Looks like I will have to add a few more to my ignore list as well.

Same day people will stop believing everything they hear on the internet kn owing that there is so much information out there, if we search long enough we can find loads of stuff that support us from experts of every type.

Sadly. We have left the knowledge which comes from experience and turned to knowledge which we find from untrustworthy sources. They act as if the media wants to show the truth. They want to divide us, it is what they are trained to do.

What saddens me the most, is that these are people who claim to be Christian and yet feel no sense of dread in making wild false accusations against their brethren. Seems they think that just because we are not under the law, it is perfectly okay to bear false witness against the brethren.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What saddens me the most, is that these are people who claim to be Christian and yet feel no sense of dread in making wild false accusations against their brethren. Seems they think that just because we are not under the law, it is perfectly okay to bear false witness against the brethren.
Sadly, when you get caught up in division and pride, thats what happens.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So STOP, -- unless you no longer (if ever) qualify.

Bobby Jo

Well I am still waiting for evidence of your charges against me.

I have been accused of hypocrisy. when asked how, the answer has been -------------------------------------
I have been accused of being in league with Satan. when asked how, the answer has been-----------------------------------------
I have been accused of support human sacrifice. When asked how, the answer has been---------------------------------------
Big pharma has been accused of mass murder, which is the deliberate willful intentional plotting of taking human life. when asked for how, the answer has been------------------------------------------------
They say covid shots kill people, this is true! But the conspiracy web sites have the number as low as 1,400 to as high as 400,000.
The closest to a qualified expert they (you booby Jo here) have cited is an Australian Immunologist talking about something that occurred 15 years ago! And then lying abvout mRNA protocols never being used before! It has been used since the 1980's.

You, aunty Jane and others I have placed on ignore for their unrepentant lying, have explicitly accused me of these things or the drug companies. When asked to produce the evidence to support your charges you and aunty jane are as silent as the tomb, or just make more unfounded allegations.

If this behavior of yours continues, this thread will need to suffer a merciful death. for it is clear you prefer muck raking rather than real discussion.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol I am Worried about truth. Not conspiracy theories.

What puzzles me is all this histrionics over a shot!

Drug companies are practicing mass murder
I support baby killing and human sacrifice
People who get the shot or are not against the shot are in league with the devil and his plans.
Tens of thousands of Christian doctors and nurses are complacent, or in league with satans plans!
Now this vaccine is somehow involved in the great tribulation!
Others have said taking the shot is taking the mark!

And they provide just vague, ephemeral answers when asked what they would have done instead of the shot!

It is sad that we are supposed to be the light of the world and these folks choose to pollute that light with wild claims. No wonder why the name of Jesus is blasphemed amoing the unsaved!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly, when you get caught up in division and pride, thats what happens.

You know a dear friend in my church who is an ER nurse chooses not to get the shot! I defend her and defend her right to choose. She is suspicious of the shot, but she also defends those who choose to get the shot. she does not bad mouth and make wild accusations. this is the kind of behavior our Master commands of us.

I would have much more respect for aunty jane and Bobby -jo if they were not so intent in defaming their brothers and sisters with wild false accusations, or accusations they have yet to present any evidence to support their claims. but you are right, they seem to be more intent in sowing division than if they truly believed their opposition ot the shot, doing so in love and concern for the brethren.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
United we stand divided we fall

United does not mean we all agree. it means we all stand united in the cause

The gospel is what unites us.

Satan wants to divide us.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing that bothers me the most is the anger of others for vaccinated folks. Anger is an accountable sin if it breeds hate (and i think it gets close here)..I agree that Satan may be behind it. It's a perfect cover. Make it look like it is an offense to God fearers, and the"how dare you not trust the Lord for protection and healing" folk. Brilliant plan.