Clearing the muck of other Covid threads.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... ALL THIS BITTERNESS OVER TAKING A SHOT, AND SHOWING DATA THAT IT IS NOT THE COMING OF SATAN. ...

Taking a "Vax" IS a satanic agenda. And if you want to partake in his Destruction, PLEASE DO SO. But equally, DO NOT PROMULGATE HIS DECEPTION TO OTHERS, lest their blood be upon your head.

We all choose, some wisely and some poorly.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

6443e4220b914848.jpg

Bobby Jo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

6443e4220b914848.jpg

Bobby Jo

This is not a quote from the Bible. Please provide one before saying that taking a vaccination is a satanic agenda.

I am also still waiting on your link to the source for the two different colors of blood.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have a bible quote that shows this?
... your link to the source for the two different colors of blood ...

They're BOTH right next to the "HOLOCAUST" passage & historic photos.

Jere. 4:22
“For my people are foolish,
they know me not;
they are stupid children,
they have no understanding.
They are skilled in doing evil,
but how to do good they know not.

Bobby Jo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is settled.
The colluding members of the UN are the Disease that has become a world plandemic of fear and assault on the people at large.

Well I can't disagree with you. Governments are working on the mantra of never let a crisis go to waste. Nearly all governments have sorely mishandled the pandemic. My personal opinion is that this mishandling is to crash the global economy and bring about the prophesied global government. and to also get people to start accepting mandates more than ever before.

Reactions: Taken

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No,- not editing, simply arriving to the POINT, -- which is that for Christians CONTENTION IS BAD. And I'd argue that Christians MUST STAND for the TRUTH no matter that we "contend". And we've already seen Topics CLOSED due to "contention", so it's not a secret and it's not unprecedented.

We all know that Jesus came that we might have PEACE, -- except the opposite is also true.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

By seeking to be faithful to Christ, contention follows Christians. Teh faith that has once for all been delivered to the saints is contentious by its nature!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're BOTH right next to the "HOLOCAUST" passage & historic photos.

Jere. 4:22
“For my people are foolish,
they know me not;
they are stupid children,
they have no understanding.
They are skilled in doing evil,
but how to do good they know not.

Bobby Jo

So in other words, you really have nothing. No Biblical quote saying that vaccinations are the satanic agenda. You also do not have a source that shows proof of the different colors of blood after a supposed Covid-19 vaccination. I went ahead and did my own research on this blood photo you posted and it is completely false.

What you have are opinions and trying to pass them off as fact.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So in other words, you really have nothing. ...

I GAVE you the citation, but let me be more precise:

Proverb 26:5

... and now I'll exercise Proverb 26:4 by using the IGNORE feature!

Hope this helps,
Bobby Jo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I GAVE you the citation, but let me be more precise:

Proverb 26:5

Hope this helps,
Bobby Jo

You know you're not helping your case any. I asked for sources and a scripture reference which as one Christian to another, you should freely give, but you refuse. Who looks more the fool? Certainly not me.

You stated supposed facts, now back them up if they are indeed facts.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taking a "Vax" IS a satanic agenda. And if you want to partake in his Destruction, PLEASE DO SO. But equally, DO NOT PROMULGATE HIS DECEPTION TO OTHERS, lest their blood be upon your head.

Bobby Jo

did you go to public schools in america? If so you partook of satans agenda!

I think because of y9our deep bitterness we should refrain from writing responses to each other. You love to accuse but not prove. Even when I recommend doing whast you have done, you found a way to condemn me for it!

If you can give me a verse that shows taking a vaccination or shot or jab is partaking of satans agends, I am all ears! Otherwise you are just spouting verbal gas! Your bitterness and animosity brings shame to the name of our Savior, though based onhyou rlevel of animosity, I surmise you think me unsaved. So be it. I will wave to you when we pass in the New Jerusalem! Have the last respone. I am done unless you recant of your satanically motivated animosity.

Reactions: Cassandra

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

I already posted my last response, so this is sort of a fib response.

Being a board-certified Christian Counselor now for over 20 years, I find your histrionics over taking this vaccine or now any vaccine way overblown. I suspect there is a much deeper problem that is causing all this venom and bitterness to pour out. You do not have to answer me on this, but you know in your own heart. But you do have a serious problem with anger and making false accusations.

Reactions: Cassandra