Clearing the muck of other Covid threads.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After we've been set up to be INJURED and MURDERED by the Deep State, we should SOON expect the release of our U.S. Military TRUE VACCINATION which was created under Executive Order (E.O.) #13887. This will DESTROY the Deep State and REVEAL their LIES. -- SURPRISE!

So now we see THE START of what Trump was working quietly behind the scenes with our U.S. Military, -- with MORE SURPRISES TO COME --, and the Deep State TOTALLY UNPREPARED how to counter what Trump is ALREADY COUNTERING.

But Check-Mate is still a few months off, so we need to STAY IN THE BATTLE, and HOLD THE LINE.
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, the LIARS pretend to want you to have THEIR "information", while they block the TRUE INFORMATION by Subject Matter Experts, like Dr. Robert Malone who INVENTED the "mRNA Vaccine":

JUST IN: Twitter PERMANENTLY Suspends mRNA Vaccine Inventor Dr. Robert Malone After Tweeting About the mRNA Vaccines - The Day Before He Goes on with Joe Rogan

JUST IN: Twitter PERMANENTLY Suspends mRNA Vaccine Inventor Dr. Robert Malone After Tweeting About the mRNA Vaccines – The Day Before He Goes on with Joe Rogan
By Julian Conradson, December 29, 2021

On Wednesday, the woke arbiters of truth at Twitter suspended the inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, Dr. Robert Malone, from their platform.

The internationally recognized physician and scientist has amassed over a half-million followers on Twitter alone after having been one the most reliable sources of evidence that proves COVID vaccines are ineffective at preventing the transmission of COVID. He has also repeatedly raised the alarm over dangerous side effects and the rising rate of vaccine-related deaths.

For tweeting out about the mRNA vaccines Dr. Malone, the inventor of the vaccine, was suspended from Twitter.

But LIARS continue to LIE, and it's no different whether from Social Media, the "News", or from "christians". Their Agenda is NOT the TRUTH. They serve a Different master, and their "reward" will not be what they were "promised".

Bobby Jo

Reactions: GEN2REV

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are getting things mixed up. The testing is all bogus. No one needs to be tested. If you show symptoms you take ivermectin. If you don't show any symptoms you go on living normally.
HUGE. CDC Withdraws Use of PCR Test for COVID and Finally Admits the Test Can Not Differentiate Between the Flu and COVID Virus

yep! But that has nothing to do with HCQ, Ivermectin and Remdisivir! They simply do not work once symptoms show! and for Ivermectin to work it has to be taken in doses that could cause extreme serious illness. The prescribed dose for parasites and lice is not strong enough to provide any benefits.

As to the cautious wording about "low to moderate" certainty, take that with a pinch of salt. You skipped over the real truth: "large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin".
]"

And you did not bother to look up further studies. India stopped u sing ivermectin. Further studies have shown the "possible" didn't pan out!

Again this is cautious and equivocal language, because researchers do not want to come right out an say "Ivermectin is a miracle drug!"[/QUOTE

and you know this to be true how??? what stuff did you see that showed researchers have said this or anything similar. funny, I have a hard time sleeping this past night so I went on you tube(free) and found all sorts of pro and anti vax stuff. Not once did an anti vax cite say the vax is killing and maiming people in huge numbers.

But a medical doctor whose father recovered after being given ivermectin practically said this: "Dr. Ng said her father's recovery "is beyond our expectations," per a Nov. 29 news release. She said, "Our family especially thanks Judge Paul Fullerton. Without him, we couldn’t bring my father home and couldn’t see him smile at us again."

do you really want to use this as evidence of how miraculous Ivermectin is?

From your article you cite:

"Sun Ng, 71, was released from the hospital Nov. 27, according to a news release from Mauck & Baker, LLC, the law firm that represented the family's case. Ng was hospitalized with coronavirus on Oct. 14 and placed on a ventilator four days later."

He was in the hospital 44 days! Most patients that get well do so earlier than that.

"Joseph Monahan, a lawyer who represents Edward Hospital, previously contended Ng had shown improvement prior to being given ivermectin. "Monahan also said the hospital was unable to confirm the contents of the drug given because the doctor obtained it online from India," Daily Herald reported.

Ivermectin is not FDA-approved to treat coronavirus in humans. On the FDA's website, the organization outlines potential dangers of using ivermectin."

No testing, no analysis, no studying no nothing, just his daughter saying that ivermectin cured him. she did not even start giving him it until after three weeks of being hospitalized.

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness - PubMed (nih.gov)

This study was done in India and in May they dropped the use of ivermectin because it is only effective if the patient is asymptomatic! Once symptoms show ivermectin had neglible ersults.

She and her lawyer had to go to court to fight the hospital which was sabotaging ivermectin. And this is only one of many such cases. And since this report was from MSN Fake News, they attacked ivermectin in the same article! So why don't you do your own research instead of playing devil's advocate literally?

Oh I have done my research and whole lots more this past night. they were not sabotaging ivermectin, they simply were following the law! Ivermewctin is still only allowed in the US for covid patients in clinical studies!. I guess you could care less if doctors lose their license for a drug that has shown after further studies to fail.

So now you also are accusing a fellow believer of being in league with the devil? where do you all learn how to vomit such filth? All you have shown is one, two ro three individuals. And teh studies were all done near or year ago or more.

And ivermectin alone does nothing in peer reviewed clinical trials. It needs to be used with large doses of zinc to inhibit the growth of covid cells, only if the patient is infected but asymptomatic. Same with HCQ, it needs to be used in asymptomatic patients with doxycycline .

YOu present incinclusive anecdotal evidence, hearsay and old studies that have since been revised and you accuse me of being lax in my research?

I have posted numerous studies, facts figures and results from Vaers that were corrected with the clinical data on patients ( the vaers numbers in the graph are raw uncorrected numbers, like if someone dies with covid they call it a covid death).

I wish ivermectin, HCQ or Remdesivir were wonder drugs for covid. but so far the most optimistic studies are only spotty at best or using too small a patient cohort, nor having a control group, or doing blind studies with a placebo.

But now that almost 5,000,000,000 doses of vaccines have been administered, they have a huge number to report. And since the world hit past the 1,000,000,000 people vaccinated (2,500,000,000 are now vaxxed) they have real hard empirical data to report.

For every one vaccinated person hospitalized with severe symptoms, 19 unvaxxed are hospitalized with sever symptoms.
for every one death of a vaccinated person, is also about 20 unvaccinated who die.

The vaccines as reported by the manufacturers will not stop you from getting infected, nor stop you from infecting others, but it will anywhere from 85-95% be effective in stopping you from getting seriously ill. And now with over 315,000,000 doses administered in America , those numbers are still holding!

Me I hope the Merck antiviral pill will work. It shows promise to prevent the virus from taking hold!

Even Joe Rogan who is a strong anti vaxxer and took ivermectin still ended up hospitalized with severe covid symptoms!

That’s why his apparent endorsement of a medicine unproven as an effective treatment for Covid-19 is concerning. Though ivermectin can be prescribed to target parasitic infections in humans, the US Food and Drug Administration has not approved the drug for use against the coronavirus. In large doses, the FDA warns, it can be dangerous, with side effects including “nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death”.

In laboratory research, they found the dosage needed for ivermectinn to cross the risk to benefit ratio is over 25X the dosage used for parasites! That large amount will cause the side effects.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are getting things mixed up. The testing is all bogus. No one needs to be tested. If you show symptoms you take ivermectin. If you don't show any symptoms you go on living normally.
HUGE. CDC Withdraws Use of PCR Test for COVID and Finally Admits the Test Can Not Differentiate Between the Flu and COVID Virus

As to the cautious wording about "low to moderate" certainty, take that with a pinch of salt. You skipped over the real truth: "large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin". Again this is cautious and equivocal language, because researchers do not want to come right out an say "Ivermectin is a miracle drug!"

But a medical doctor whose father recovered after being given ivermectin practically said this: "Dr. Ng said her father's recovery "is beyond our expectations," per a Nov. 29 news release. She said, "Our family especially thanks Judge Paul Fullerton. Without him, we couldn’t bring my father home and couldn’t see him smile at us again."
Patient Given Ivermectin For COVID Released From Edward Hospital

She and her lawyer had to go to court to fight the hospital which was sabotaging ivermectin. And this is only one of many such cases. And since this report was from MSN Fake News, they attacked ivermectin in the same article! So why don't you do your own research instead of playing devil's advocate literally?

If you can prove this research wrong, I am willing to listen to you.

Ivermectin | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines (nih.gov).

It was shown effective in petri dishes (in-vitro clinical trials) but the doses needed to achieve the same prophylaxis in actual people would be 100X the safe limit dosage for people.

but for teh greatest point that must be addressed, for all others are now irrelevant.

You now have accused me of advocating for Satan. I want chapter and verse showing that not condemning nor being a proponent of a mandate makes me a tool of the devil. YOu made the accusation- now back it up with systematic proof!

You have made numerous accusations against teh world, government and reporting systems, and some have merit, but this one from one who names the name of Christ is extraordinarily serious. You have charged a fellow brother of actively promoting Satan or his plan. Prove it or recant. I expected much more maturity and sense from you based on our interactions in many other threads.

All other matters must be onhold till this is settled.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who claim that the Government "Vax" Information is accurate and readily available:

Kim Iversen: Emails REVEAL Fauci & Collins COLLUDED To Smear Scientists, SHUT DOWN Scientific Debate
The Hill, Dec 30, 2021

To All,
For all the Election Fraud denials; all the Vax Harm denials; the Border Fence denials; -- the TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT! -- Although there are a few who persist in their deceptions.

Proverb 14:25
A truthful witness saves lives,
but one who utters lies is a betrayer.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Taken and GEN2REV

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In WWII at the Battle of the Philippine Sea, the Japanese pilots reported GREAT and DEVASTATING destruction of the American Naval Fleet with Cruisers, Battleships, and Aircraft Carriers sunk and sinking, -- with only a single bomb striking the Battleship South Dakota which was relatively inconsequential. But in light of this report, Japanese Admiral Toyoda launched additional forces to completely annihilate our naval fleet, in which they lost some 600 Aircraft, three Carriers and two Oilers, with damage to three additional Carriers and a Battleship; versus some 20 US Aircraft in battle and some 80 lost returning to the fleet. This was the "Great Marianas Turkey Shoot". -- And I tell you this because of the analogy of the Medical drug "OPIUM", versus the equivalent Social drug "HOPE-IUM".

Given the above, it's unclear exactly how much of "Real Raw News" is accurate versus "Hope-ium". Most are reserving any views pending confirmation one-way or another; but some reputable sources are adamantly assuring us that "Real Raw News" is completely trustworthy. And so with this "disclaimer", I offer the following "supplements" to Post #106:

NIH’s Francis Collins Arrested on Charges of Fraud, Treason, Murder - Real Raw News

NIH’s Francis Collins Arrested on Charges of Fraud, Treason, Murder
By Michael Baxter, December 21, 2021
... and:

At GITMO, Dr. Francis Collins Blames Covid Lies on Dr. Fauci By Michael Baxter - December 24, 2021

At GITMO, Dr. Francis Collins Blames Covid Lies on Dr. Fauci
By Michael Baxter, December 24, 2021

The walls are closing in on the Deep State, and we're going to need MORE ROPE.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Speaking of "muck", -- which would YOU choose for your transfusion???

152b130cdbb61bec.jpg

I took the Vax and I'M STILL ALIVE. -- Well not for long.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Taken and GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

152b130cdbb61bec.jpg

Bobby Jo

That is shocking. What a shame.

Makes me very sad for all the very young and the elderly. Especially those within my family.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh joy, another covid vaccine thread with the same arguments as all the other threads about the covid vaccine....and still no conclusion as to which side of the argument is right about their beliefs.
How many more threads will it take to come to the final analysis?
Only our Father knows.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

152b130cdbb61bec.jpg

Bobby Jo

Please link your source. As a medical professional, I would like to research this a little deeper.

The reason is that blood actually comes in varying shades of red and not all are bright red, nor does it mean that the blood is unhealthy. Within your own body, there are varying shades of red when it comes to your blood.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a REASON why people are promoting satan's Steal, Kill, & Destroy agenda. And they WILL be "rewarded", but not as they've been led to believe.

WVBR,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Boy I am glad Jesus is on the throne and not you , enoch, curtis, and others i HAD TO IGNORE FOR THEY WERE RESPONDIONG MORE UNSAVED THAN THE UNSAVED.

aLL THIS BITTERNESS OVER TAKING A SHOT AND SHOWING DATA THAT IT IS NOT THE COMING OF SATAN. wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh joy, another covid vaccine thread with the same arguments as all the other threads about the covid vaccine....and still no conclusion as to which side of the argument is right about their beliefs.
Only our Father knows.

It is settled.
The colluding members of the UN are the Disease that has become a world plandemic of fear and assault on the people at large.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only our Father knows.
As if being right or wrong on this question in the final analysis could or would matter for our end result with God...!

Wrong question, wrong focus and a lot of wasted time chasing what? Why not rather seek what Jesus told us to seek first?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... How many more threads will it take to come to the ...

... TRUTH? -- As MANY as it takes until people stop promulgating satan's destruction of humanity. It's no different than those who argue to choose ABORTION. Neither is "medical", they're BOTH a satanic DECEPTION. But GOD sent his SON so that we might have LIFE, and LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY, -- not Murder for Convenience, or for Population Reduction.

Isn't it interesting that the PRO-MURDER/DEATH SIDE has the unfettered MSN and SOCIAL MEDIA where WE'RE SILENCED/CENSORED; and then SILENCED/CENSORED AGAIN IN A CHRISTIAN VENUE.

It seems that if we don't proclaim the TRUTH, the ROCKS will cry out.

With Very Best Regards,

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... TRUTH? -- As MANY as it takes until people stop promulgating satan's destruction of humanity. It's no different than those who argue to choose ABORTION. Neither is "medical", they're BOTH a satanic DECEPTION. But GOD sent his SON so that we might have LIFE, and LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY, -- not Murder for Convenience, or for Population Reduction.

Isn't it interesting that the PRO-MURDER/DEATH SIDE has the unfettered MSN and SOCIAL MEDIA where WE'RE SILENCED/CENSORED; and then SILENCED/CENSORED AGAIN IN A CHRISTIAN VENUE.

It seems that if we don't proclaim the TRUTH, the ROCKS will cry out.

With Very Best Regards,

That isn't very nice...editing my post in such a way to fit a narrative...isn't that what the dishonest media do?
:cool:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As if being right or wrong on this question in the final analysis could or would matter for our end result with God...!

Wrong question, wrong focus and a lot of wasted time chasing what? Why not rather seek what Jesus told us to seek first?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34
AMEN AND AMEN!

Reactions: amadeus

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I feel compelled to write this thread to clear up loads of misinformation and outright lies that have been levelled at me concerning what I know I believe about covid and what is happening in America.

Teh lying about my words got so bad that I placed two brothers on ignore for they insist on keeping lying about what I have said and accuse me of colluding with the devil. Of course they presented no evidence and if they respond here, I will not see what they have to say anymore, but here goes.

1. I am against any mandates to take the covid "vaccine" ( I will call it that for brevity sakes, it is not a vaccine but a prophylaxis)

2. No matter my feelings or opinions on the matter, the Constitution expressly forbids the federal government from mandating people to take medicine.

3. States, towns and businesses are within their constitutional rights to mandate the vaccine. It is a question of health and safety and the constitution allows for that whether we like it or not.

4. I believe in informed consent. With all the information in the media and the fact people have to sign off before getting the vaccine, they have to sign a paper stating they have been made aware of the risks. If someone is not informed- it is by deliberate choice.

5. I would encourage all to consult their primary care doctors to see if the vaccine is advantageous for them. Most people most likely do not need the vaccine, but someone like me who has five heart conditions, lupus and other co-morbidities, put me at higher risk to become very ill or dead if not getting protected. I took both shots and the booster and realize this will probably be like an annual flu shot. Once again this is a preventative and not a cure all vaccine.

6. Like all medications there are risks involved with the medication. The more virulent a disease, the more nasty the risks of the medication as well. Yes people have died from taking the shot. No one wishes that on anyone. Just like no one wishes people die from Covid either. But both are true.

7. All medications are evaluated by the CDC and FDA on their effectiveness and their risk/benefit ratio. Like all other meds on the market, I believe the benefits far outweigh the risks generally speaking. But once again people should also talk with the medical professionals most familiar with their personal case.

8. There are too many unfounded conspiracy theories out there that believers are gullibly swallowing without they doing their due diligence. Doctors going online or you -tube spouting how dangerous the vaccine is and that it is killing people and selectively using statistics to make it appear monstrous. First every one I have checked out ( about a dozen now) are well educated professional doctors! but they are not immunologists, virologists, geneticists, micro biologists. so while they are very intelligent, they are not expert in teh fields needed to make informed decisions. This should stop as it brings dishonor to the Lord we serve. One example of manipulating data to provoke fear. A doctor on a christian program said that teen boys are getting myocarditis 600% more from the vaccine than from not. what was not revealed is that myocardsitis occurs in teen boys about 1/100,000 boys. So that means that teen boys getting the shot appear to come down with myocaqrditis on average of 6/100,000 We would love to see the vaccine produce no cases but that is unrealistic. So let me ask you. I f the vaccine saved 50 teen boys lives which outcomje would you prefer. 6 more cases of myocarditis/100,000 with over 90% cured or 50 dead teens? Like it or not those are the choices we have in america!

9. No one taking the shot is serving the devil! This by far is the most egregious lie that several here are intent on broadcasting! They refuse to show real evidence, just bear false witness. This is sad.

10 this vaccine was rushed out in a year instead of the normal 8-10 years. Given the perceived threat of the disease and the growing fatalities, there was not much else to do. NO matter anyone says, it has been very effective in preventing serious complications of covid in line with the announced effective rates! Yes, people still get covid, yes peoples till get hospitalized, and yes people die! I have known for 19 months that this was not a cure all but a preventative! I am not special and have no inside hot line.

11. the govt. exempted big pharma from lawsuits. I think this also was prudent! given that they waived so much testing and reformulating after testing to get the drug to market, the drug companies should have just limited liability in this.

12. People have gotten ill, very ill and even died from getting the shot! This is tragic, but when you have to think on a nation level as the politicians should, then they have made the right decision. We now have an empirical factual record. Vaccinated people are getting less ill, require far less hospitalization and are dying in far lower numbers than the unvaccinated. so the benefit of this vaccine outweighs the risk on a national level. It means little to nothing for a family who sees one die from the shot about national numbers, but that is how all things work from medications, to cars, to planes, machines etc.

This is lengthy and I probably rambled a lot, but I needed to make my position clear. If you still think I am in league with the devil, when I see you in heaven, try not to look too shocked to learn you were lied to.

What are you rambling on about...
If you truly don't support forced vaccines and our discrimination then take your shot and leave us in peace...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The only muck that needs to be cleaned up is the muck left by these criminals
Admitting vaccines are killing children

And these criminals
Admitting their attacking our fundamental rights

And every other vaccine criminal in the world

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't very nice...editing my post in such a way to fit a narrative...isn't that what the dishonest media do?
:cool:

No,- not editing, simply arriving to the POINT, -- which is that for Christians CONTENTION IS BAD. And I'd argue that Christians MUST STAND for the TRUTH no matter that we "contend". And we've already seen Topics CLOSED due to "contention", so it's not a secret and it's not unprecedented.

We all know that Jesus came that we might have PEACE, -- except the opposite is also true.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,

Last edited: