Clearing the muck of other Covid threads.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... DEATH:

2 Tim. 4:2 preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching.

Silly People.
Bobby Jo

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
...a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;" Ecc 7:1,7

"Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?
And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly." Matt 27:13-14

Reactions: Josho and Mama Etna

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Silence is fatal.

Evil needs exposed, and the fact that those medical experts speaking ou get fired, attacked, slandered, lose grant money and peer review publication privileges, and worse, makes it a wonder that anyone is daring to tell the truth.
Not by me! I am no medical expert and most people who argue on this subject on this forum on either side are not either. The time many spend studying the 'ifs, ands, and buts' of Covid-19 and the "vaccines", usually, if not always, would be better spent with God.

The only Truth we really know is Jesus, and who is already seeing face to face?

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." I Cor 13:12

When is "then" for each one of us?

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...a time to keep silence ...

Please heed your own advice.

To All,
Isn't it interesting that satan speaks, and then demands that those who refute are SILENCED, -- whether in the News, or Social Media, in Church, and in Public? -- They even TRIED to SILENCE the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

But did you notice that their attempts at Intimidation and Coercion -- both Emotional and Physical --, FAIL when we STAND UP and SPEAK UP, because Jesus WINS, and we're on HIS TEAM!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Reactions: pompadour

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... When is "then" for each one of us?

Apparently "then" for YOU is given in Hosea:

4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge;
because you have rejected knowledge ...

We all get to choose, -- some wisely, some foolishly.
Bobby Jo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are lots of other facts out there I wasn’t trying to write a book, but I could. The facts are in our cover enough these vaccines are doing serious damage killing tens of thousands of Americans so far and Mimi cows thousands of people, including killing them.

The facts are that these vaccines are biological weapons being launched against humans as part of a mass extinction plan that globalists have had ongoing for a long period of time.

Well, I await your "facts" on these charges. And what are mimi cows?

Globalist Bill Gates announced in 2018 that a viral pandemic would hit the world. He knew what was coming.
I am not a globalist and I can predict this!!!!

Facts are coming out this virus was genetically enhanced, in what they call gain of function research, in a Wuhan lab then released on the public.

I knew that in March of 2020!

They emphasize the variants are contagious, but fail to mention they are less lethal. The cold virus, as an example, is extremely contagious, but not deadly at all.

Well I knew that Beta, epsilon and Omicron are not very lethal. Only the Delata was more serious than the original.

And I only recently learned that at the time of the lockdown three prominent professors of prominent universities issued a statement the that the lockdowns were completely unnecessary and would do great harm, signed by 900,000 other medical experts - the MSM clamped a lid on the declaration and kept it hushed up.

The statement and a petition is called the great Barrington declaration. Google it.

Well we are not talking about the lockdowns but about the shots! This declaration was written before the vaccines came out! and of the 900,000 signatures, 842,000 are citizens. The doctors knew that three vaccines were in clinical trials.

Then there’s the fact that they are using a death protocol, on purpose, for those who get the Covid infection. They are giving them no treatment for the serious lung infections and inflammation that they know will be coming - they give, no steroids, no anabiotic‘s to prevent secondary bacterial infections - they just send them home to await the coming ‘cytokine storm’, of lung inflammation that is what kills those with COVID, until it gets so bad they can’t breathe and they’re about half dead, and they go to the ER in a panic, where they stick them on a ventilator to die, instead of treating them.

I await your "facts" that this is the protocol doctors are using. The three most commonly mentioned palliative meds have only partial success, and then only if caught before symptoms appear! And without FDA approval for off label use, a doctor who is caught doing it, could lose his license to practice.

And there are hundreds of doctors and medical experts, such as the group called ‘America’s front line doctors’, made up of ER doctors, that are informing the public about the blocked treatment protocols that are cheap, effective and safe, so that there’s not any need for a vaccine in the first place.

some Er doctors, all DRs. are medical experts. also nurses and public health officials.

When a Nobel prize winning virologist warns us, it’s time to wake up and listen.

Which one? I know of many nobel virologists who approve the shots in their proper role.

When the former VP and SCIENCE OFFICER for Pfizer warns that these vaccines are evil, it’s time to listen.

Well if you read my last response you would have learned that Dr. REadon was not a VP of Pfizer, but a VP of a pfizer bransh in England as well as the science officer for that one little branch. What you just did is called deceptive advertising.

As for Dr. Malone and mRNA protocols. It has been in use for over three decades!

Read teh white paper from Dr. Gold of Americas frontline doctors. Nothing new in that I didn't already know. HCQ in concert with other meds, has a palliative result. But only when one is infected and not symptomatic! Once the lungs are infected and the patient is symptomatic, the efficacy of the three big off label treatments go way way down.

But I wait for your "facts" that the vaccine is killing tens of thousands in America!

I can give testimony of many Er nurses and doctors who haven't been "jabbed". Not that they think it soesn't work, but they want to know the long term effects ,if any, the meds that make the shots may do. they are used to drugs taking 8-10 years to get to market, so are simply leary of the clinical trials and reformulations that usually come from multiple trials are not there.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please heed your own advice.
I simply quoted scripture. Did you take it personally?

Do you believe that anyone practicing medicine without a license and appropriate degrees should be allowed to do so with impunity? Should they be held accountable?

To All,
Isn't it interesting that satan speaks, and then demands that those who refute are SILENCED, -- whether in the News, or Social Media, in Church, and in Public? -- They even TRIED to SILENCE the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

But did you notice that their attempts at Intimidation and Coercion -- both Emotional and Physical --, FAIL when we STAND UP and SPEAK UP, because Jesus WINS, and we're on HIS TEAM!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:
Am I included in your closing "best regards" as well?

What are the requirements to be considered a member of Jesus' team?

Reactions: Cassandra

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL -
Still can not quote a person, agree or disagree.
Can not make a comment without a snarky remark....
AS IF, accusations make you right and everyone else is wrong.

OLD, worn out, Boring.

Well if I bore you, just don't read my posts anymore!

I am not going to go back though the threads and designate which insult was hurled by which false accuser! You can do that if it such a concern for you. but you know what you have falsely accused me of.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently "then" for YOU is given in Hosea:

4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge;
because you have rejected knowledge ...

Read again what Apostle Paul was talking about. Was he not talking about the ability to see and the "then" referred to was when the "through a glass darkly" vision would or could become a "face to face" vision!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SHOCKING: Compilation of Nurse Whistleblowers from Around the World Warning About COVID Vaccines
SHOCKING: Compilation of Nurse Whistleblowers from Around the World Warning About COVID Vaccines
By Joe Hoft, December 28, 2021

See below videos from around the world of nurses who warn about the reactions they have seen in people who have taken the COVID vaccine.

A nurse overseas. (Video)

Nurse in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. (Video)

Another nurse in US.(Video)

Nurse in Australia. (Video)

Nurse in Sweden. (Video)

Nurse in Quebec, Canada and nurses in other locations. (Video)

Nurses in the US warn of reactions to adults from vaccines. No way should children have them. (Video)

WHISTLEBLOWER NURSES, PARAMEDICS & HEALTH WORKERS SPEAK OUT ABOUT COVID-19 VACCINE INJURIES

Worker at a local hospital in US.
The government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) now lists twice as many deaths following COVID-19 shots for the past 9 months. (Video)

Who would be SO FOOLISH as to turn a "blind eye" to the CARNAGE, the DESTRUCTION, and the GENOCIDE?!? -- Clearly, some people who are FOOLISH.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
809e867c6f14fda5.png

Silly people.
Bobby Jo

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5. I would encourage all to consult their primary care doctors to see if the vaccine is advantageous for them. Most people most likely do not need the vaccine, but someone like me who has five heart conditions, lupus and other co-morbidities, put me at higher risk to become very ill or dead if not getting protected. I took both shots and the booster and realize this will probably be like an annual flu shot. Once again this is a preventative and not a cure all vaccine.

I am also vulnerable with two medical conditions that make me susceptible to death if I caught the virus. If I caught covid without the treatment from the vaccine, I likely would have died from it. So I made the decision to take the risk and get vaccinated. It was the lesser of the risks.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if I bore you, just don't read my posts anymore!

I am not going to go back though the threads and designate which insult was hurled by which false accuser! You can do that if it such a concern for you. but you know what you have falsely accused me of.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am also vulnerable with two medical conditions that make me susceptible to death if I caught the virus. If I caught covid without the treatment from the vaccine, I likely would have died from it. So I made the decision to take the risk and get vaccinated. It was the lesser of the risks.

I AGREE, -- if the "vax" were a vaccine, or the "boosters" were boosters --, but NONE of them are. We're being convinced to believe MORE LIES, and yet we keep falling for the NEXT LIE.

I have no idea how many people will begin to WAKE UP and discover the TRUTH for ourselves. It's been this way from the beginning, and will continue until the end:

Matt. 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

... and don't misunderstand, -- I too have been deceived on multiple occasions in multiple subjects. So now it doesn't matter whether it's a "Government Official", a politician, a policeman, a pastor, or a prophet:

1 Cor. 14:29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the others judge.

I don't trust anyone with my INFORMED decisions.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: GEN2REV

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both are SARS COVID viruses, and kill the same way, by massive lung inflammation.

Yes but Sars covid-2 was named novel coronavirus (or novel sars covid-2) because this has very new and different characteristics than sars-1 C'mon this is nightly news stuff! And these two sars viruses are kissing cousins to the influenza viruses, but as each flu virus needs a different treatment so do the Sars viruses need different treatments. they trieds the drugs used for Sars-1 and they didn't work!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where you are totally wrong. First of all there was no need for "emergency approval" for EXPERIMENTAL "vaccines" when there was (a) no emergency and (b) there were already tried and true, and cheap and effective remedies which were literally BANNED AND SABOTAGED by the powers-that-be. Secondly the Constitution does not allow governments to mandate vaccines. Thirdly the "vaccines" had already proven themselves to be extremely harmful when the mandates began to appear. Fourthly the courts have all now ruled that Biden's vaccine mandate was both illegal and unconstitutional.

Now if you want to see a lengthy rebuttal from a VA nurse to your position, you should carefully read his letter here:

Well tell me which medicines were already tried and true for the novel coronavirus -19? or its other name SARS covid-2?

And according to legislation passed and by giving the CDC and FDA near Carte blanche- yes they do need approval for off label uses for medicines , except in clinical trials.

Well, the constitution does not address medications but here are the amendments:

Amendment IX
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The federal government is limited to only those things listed in the constitution. the states, towns and individuals are only limited by enacted laws. there has been no law forbidding states, towns and employers from enforcing safety and health mandates on its citizens. It should be something settled, but as of yet it is not. And states mandate many shots. children cannot attend public schools unless vaccinated. so they can limit the actions of citizens for non compliance with mandates.

Teh fed cannot make these kind of mandates, unless a state of national emergency is declared then the Executrive branch by legislation has near dictatorial powers until congress declares the emergency over.

As for this nurse? Who died and left her in charge of what is orisn't terrorism within the VA system? So you think that all the other nurses and doctors who are complying the protocols and giving shots and not giving meds that are only effective if administered before th e lungs become involved (this is after 19 months of these meds being administered and the results logged in) are terrorists?
Does her voice equal the same strength as millions of voices who approve of the shot and think that the three meds should be part of thewhole basket of treatments?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well tell me which medicines were already tried and true for the novel coronavirus -19? or its other name SARS covid-2?
We have all been told that COVID-19 was "novel". But believe it or not one of the Rothschilds -- Richard -- actually applied for a patent to test "COVID-19" back in 2015. There is documentary evidence to prove this. And it is the Rothschilds who are behind "the Great Reset".

As to the tried and true medicine for coronavirus, please read this research paper:
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Ivermectin has been used for 25 years for various infections. The conclusion of this paper was as below:
Conclusions:
Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

So why was ivermectin SABOTAGED by all governments and public health agencies? Because the Great Reset demanded a sharp increase in deaths worldwide. If you are unfamiliar with the Great Reset, then check it out.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Onjce again, what I believe and have said repeatedly. Each and every person shouldeafter consulting with their doctor and /or pharmacist decide if the shot is good for them or not. For most people, it may not but for millions of us, it has probably saved our lives!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have all been told that COVID-19 was "novel". But believe it or not one of the Rothschilds -- Richard -- actually applied for a patent to test "COVID-19" back in 2015. There is documentary evidence to prove this. And it is the Rothschilds who are behind "the Great Reset".

As to the tried and true medicine for coronavirus, please read this research paper:

Ivermectin has been used for 25 years for various infections. The conclusion of this paper was as below:
Conclusions:
Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

So why was ivermectin SABOTAGED by all governments and public health agencies? Because the Great Reset demanded a sharp increase in deaths worldwide. If you are unfamiliar with the Great Reset, then check it out.

So multiple trials using only 3406 people is consequential for you? I( suppose you take all polls as accurate as well.

Ivermectin, HCQ and remdisivir if used early enough in the disease are very useful in reduicing symptoms I never disagree with this. But what it does mean is that you need to be tested nearly daily to make sure you catch the disease early enough for it to be very effective if at all. Once again the 86% is rated at low certainty and moderate certainty is lower!

also what info was plugged into the algorithm they used?

I am not against the uses of these meds, they should be part of the whole basket of weapons that are useful. but I know that the jab most likely saved my life so far so I don't see the devils horns in every needle like too many here do. Bit word in their conclusion? POSSIBLE!

And Ivermectin has not been used for covid -19 for 25 years. It has done a great job at treating parasitic worms and skin lice, but the trials for use against covid is far less robust than the datas they have for the four shots.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Conclusions:

Well I have done much research on the great reset and know what is coming. I have taught on this in my church after convincing my senior pastor to look at credible evidence of the great reset (too may Christians are you tubing whacky stuff on it).

If you have some information showing that ivermectin was refused, before the three thousand people in the trials around th eworld , the data with only low and moderate certainty could be collected and analyzed, because they decided it would be great for the great reset, I am all eyes and ears!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But what it does mean is that you need to be tested nearly daily to make sure you catch the disease early enough for it to be very effective if at all. Once again the 86% is rated at low certainty and moderate certainty is lower!
You are getting things mixed up. The testing is all bogus. No one needs to be tested. If you show symptoms you take ivermectin. If you don't show any symptoms you go on living normally.
HUGE. CDC Withdraws Use of PCR Test for COVID and Finally Admits the Test Can Not Differentiate Between the Flu and COVID Virus

As to the cautious wording about "low to moderate" certainty, take that with a pinch of salt. You skipped over the real truth: "large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin". Again this is cautious and equivocal language, because researchers do not want to come right out an say "Ivermectin is a miracle drug!"

But a medical doctor whose father recovered after being given ivermectin practically said this: "Dr. Ng said her father's recovery "is beyond our expectations," per a Nov. 29 news release. She said, "Our family especially thanks Judge Paul Fullerton. Without him, we couldn’t bring my father home and couldn’t see him smile at us again."
Patient Given Ivermectin For COVID Released From Edward Hospital

She and her lawyer had to go to court to fight the hospital which was sabotaging ivermectin. And this is only one of many such cases. And since this report was from MSN Fake News, they attacked ivermectin in the same article! So why don't you do your own research instead of playing devil's advocate literally?