• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you care? Have you never read, "mind your own business?" 1Thessalonians 4:11
He doesn't mind his. I already explained that. They go around calling God "liar" 1 John 5. I would recommend acquainting yourself with them before discussing them.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say "it was without knowledge" what knowledge is it coming from. You understand there is more than one knowledge?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say "it was without knowledge" what knowledge is it coming from. You understand there is more than one knowledge?
You said "ignorant". I was responding to that. However you want to put it, which part of what I said were you disagreeing with?

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said "ignorant". I was responding to that. However you want to put it, which part of what I said were you disagreeing with?

Get your quotes right I didn't say ignorant. A born again believer has one job as a joint co-laborer and it is not to straighten out everyone's belief. That is done in ignorance, lack of knowledge.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get your quotes right I didn't say ignorant. A born again believer has one job as a joint co-laborer and it is not to straighten out everyone's belief.
You used the word "ignorance", just wanted to know which part you disagreed with. You must not be acquainted with what Black Hebrew Israelites are about, so you can't appreciate what I'm doing. No offense. Anyway, as I mentioned to the other user, if you're displeased here you're free to find a more pleasing discussion.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you understand there is more than one knowledge? Answer a simple question I have given you a answer for all yours.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You used the word "ignorance", just wanted to know which part you disagreed with. You must not be acquainted with what Black Hebrew Israelites are about, so you can't appreciate what I'm doing. No offense. Anyway, as I mentioned to the other user, if you're displeased here you're free to find a more pleasing discussion.

Your very mis-judging what I know. You assume.