• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Semantics.
I'm not changing how I refer to them.
You want to say you're a Jew--you're not.

Deuteronomy 28 didn't refer to the Blacks brought here.
That was my argument to you.
Did you have a response?
Don't tell me go fish your answer for you.
You do your own fishing, you bring it here, you make your argument.

Okay since you refuse to read my post with comprehension I'm done ,thinking I clearly stated that I don't claim to be a Jew .

Like I said ALL of Israel are NOT JEW'S

Did you even bother to read the link, thought not

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay since you refuse to read my post with comprehension I'm done ,thinking I clearly stated that I don't claim to be a Jew .

Like I said ALL of Israel are NOT JEW'S
I recognize that you refuse to use what is accepted vernacular.
I recognize that you want to make a distinction between "Judah" and the rest of the Tribes.
If you're saying you are going to try to escape based on my use of otherwise accepted vernacular I will make the distinction : you are not claiming to be a Jew, you are claiming to be of one of the other Tribes.

Now go ahead and respond to the rest of the post please.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless Israel!
Hey, not sure you want to do that here--Osiris "liked" his fellow "Black Hebrew Israelite" Black Supremacist extremists screaming "Heil Hitler!" at an Ashkenazic Jew.

21-05-25-BHI-Heil-Hitler-Osiris-Like.png

These guys are perpetually celebrating Halloween--dressing up and playing pretend!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I recognize that you refuse to use what is accepted vernacular.
I recognize that you want to make a distinction between "Judah" and the rest of the Tribes.
If you're saying you are going to try to escape based on my use of otherwise accepted vernacular I will make the distinction : you are not claiming to be a Jew, you are claiming to be of one of the other Tribes.

Now go ahead and respond to the rest of the post please.

Not thinking you recognize anything therefore I'll bow out . It's not that important to me .

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not thinking you recognize anything therefore I'll bow out . It's not that important to me .
LOL! As if I had to "learn" it just now? Like I just learned 2+2=4 yesterday?
It's common knowledge in these circles that "Jew" originally referred to the Tribe of Judah.
It later came to refer to all of them.
To you, for some reason, it's a big deal.
Fine, I'll play your game. You're not claiming to be a Jew.
Now, you wanted to talk, so let's talk.
Let's shred your little arguments into pieces.

Last edited:

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you even bother to read the link, thought not
Not that I accept your slopping things down on this site as acceptable argumentation, but, as chance would have it, the very first claim your link made was one I've already been confronting you on:

"THE TRANS - ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE. (Deuteronomy 28:68)"

Now, let me reiterate my debunking of this nonsense :

Sure hope you aren't trying to base your supposed [Israelitism] on Deuteronomy 28:68--there are no lexicons you can resort to that prove it spoke of you, since the guys who preserved the Hebrew language, who taught it in our Universities, who are at the roots of our lexicons, the Jews (here, in the West--and especially in America--that would have been, to a great extent, Ashkenazic Jewry), have already interpreted the Hebrew for you :

Deuteronomy 28:68
And the Lord will bring you back to Egypt in ships, through the way about which I had said to you, You will never see it again. And there, you will seek to be sold to your enemies for slaves and handmaids, but there will be no buyer.

Leaving the first parts--you didn't go to Egypt, but America, and you didn't go "back" anywhere, and God never said "you will never see America again", and Moses never delivered you from America--aside:
1. Blacks were FORCED into slavery--they didn't SEEK TO BE SOLD
2. Blacks were ENSLAVED here--there WERE buyers.
Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops!

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I since those who gag on a gnat ands willow camels here. The first time the Bible was translated, the translator use the word Iesous to mean Joshua. Around 400 years ago the dropped the I and O and added the J. Changing the name to Jesus. But to them it still meant Joshua. In acts the translators told of the event where Joshua led the people. But instead of using his name they used the name Jesus. People seem to forget what the 4 gospel’s recorded. In one it was told to Mary his name would be called Emmanuel. In anther it was told Mary to call him Jesus. Now notice something here. When the HS descended upon Christ God called him son. When Christ said go and baptize in the name of the Father, which he tells how how to address God. He went on to say in the name of the HS, which we do. But when it came to Christ he said in the name of the son. God called him Son. I will call him the only begotten Son of God. Some of you try to express others with your understanding of the Greek language. And would have people believe your in somewhat authority but your not. God has hidden things from the wise and prudent but has revealed the to the unlearned. I thank God because I am not an educated man taught by other men but taught by God.

Reactions: GracePeace

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obadiah 1
8Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

9And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.

10For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

15For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

16For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.

17But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

18And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Has this come to pass?

Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

exodus 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn

Ephesians 1:3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love

john 3:13:And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
Jhn 3:14
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
Jhn 3:15
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Jhn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

understanding israel is the world without end. then you understand the everlasting covenant the LORD made with abraham through his chosen seed line . in Gen 17
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

So we see who the world God is referring to in john 3:16 by going to precept ephesian 1:4 and isaiah 47: 17.
As far as the only begot clearly must be a term meaning his Special son , his son who is the perfect lamb without blemish. because Exodus 4:22 states that israel is God's firstborn. and in John 3:13 the context is set, just as moses lifted the serpent in the wilderness( with the israelites) even so must the son of man be lifted up (for the Israelites) Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Clearly you're a cultist.

Reactions: GracePeace