climate change and end times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth doesn't exist in a vacuum. Facts always have supporting evidence. Evidence you won't and can't provide.
I respectfully disagree with your statement. In my opinion, truth can exist independently of witnesses. This reminds me of the well-known proverb, "If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound?" We cannot be so presumptuous as to assume that an event did not occur simply because we didn't witness it. Take the example of a meteor, or falling star. If someone happens to be outside at night, they may see it. However, if someone never goes outside at night, they will likely never see a falling star.

However, according to in-the-sky.org The Leonid meteor shower will be active from 6 November to 30 November, producing its peak rate of meteors around 18 November. Over this period, there will be a chance of seeing Leonid meteors whenever the shower's radiant point – in the constellation Leo – is above the horizon, with the number of visible meteors increasing the higher the radiant point is in the sky.

In other words, one is guaranteed to see a meteor if one knows when and where to look. We know when and where to look because the celestial objects are predictable, moving in regular patterns and behaviors. A star watcher learns about such patterns and even anticipates the more spectacular behaviors such as the Lunar and Solar eclipses for instance.

Likewise, I have learned to anticipate fake news. I was around when Dan Rather attempted to publicly defame President George W. Bush with the so-called Killian Documents. Since then, I have seen many other lies, omissions and fabricated stories coming from the establishment news.

The bottom line, if you are not looking for such fabrications, you may never realize when they occur. Just as I can't prove that I saw a meteor fall, I can't prove that the media has been fabricating stories and telling lies. All I can do is encourage you to look for it.
My brother believed the same thing, that covid was a fraud, that the vaccine was at best a fake and at worse a death sentence. He refused to even consider being vaccinated . He believed people like you. He was a huge idiot. I had the special joy of watching him die a slow horrible death from Covid. It was a senseless death and it could have been prevented with a shot in the arm. Go peddle your lies to someone else.
The effectiveness of the vaccine does not follow from the fact that your brother died unvaccinated. You should know better than that.

But if you will recall, the official line was focused on the spread not prevention. "You better get vaccinated or else grandma might die." This line defies common sense. I wear a seat belt to protect me from being seriously injured during an accident, not to protect all the other passengers. This kind of specious argumentation is the reason why public officials have rendered themselves untrustworthy.

In addition, the mortality rate of untreated COVID-19 was less than 00.1%, which data came from the CDC website until it was taken down in light of a major increase in vax hesitancy. But most scientists have integrity. So the CDC decided to create a novel category: "influenza type illness" which noted all viruses related to influenza including Covid-19 but also the common flu. Thus the CDC, through accounting practices worthy of a mob boss, deceived the public.

Last edited: