climate change and end times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In reference to climate change, the Earth is warming up and I feel the world will end by it, by fire as it says in the Bible and that we don't have that much time left before Christ returns since this world seems to be getting worse in so many ways. I made a connection and that conclusion is scary and I'm sorry to bring it up. What do you all think?
I don't think the earth is going to burn up due to climate change.

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know those answers, He returns the second time to destroy Satan and evil and death for all eternity. He hasn't returned because He doesn't want anyone to perish so He is giving everyone a chance to repent. Is that your point? I am just afraid that He won't wait for me to overcome my obstacles before I could really do better! Even though I know He must be all-loving and understanding? thanks for the replies!
Jesus said that ONLY His Father knows the end of planet earth. God's Age of Grace will go on UNTIL the Mark of the beast (MoB) is issued and carried out. It will be the separation of the goats from the sheep.

As God knows the numbers of the hairs on our head, He will also know when the last person on earth comes to repentance, having not the MoB.

It will be precisely at that time that God will close "the Door" to His Age of Grace, and shall send Jesus to redeem/resurrect ALL His Saints.

Jesus, who has been patiently waiting Himself, will then come suddenly, in flaming fire, simultaneously redeeming the saints, and destroying ALL the unsaved and the graves, with the eternal Glory of His presence, as well as with the fervent heat of molten lava.

You all know the scriptures. Let there be no "scoffers" among you!!
KJV- 1 Thes. 2:7-10
2 Peter 3:10-12
Luke 17:28-30
Rom. 8:9

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am just afraid that He won't wait for me to overcome my obstacles before I could really do better! Even though I know He must be all-loving and understanding?
Yes, He Is All-Loving And Understanding:

Eph 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto​
good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."​

Not all will "walk in them," but before Grace Ends, those who are humble, will
receive His All-Loving Help By:

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your
bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable
service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the
renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable,
and perfect, will of God." (Romans 12:1-2)​

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (+ I and II!) * ← PG rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

Finally, with His All-Loving Characteristic:

Rom 8:29 "For whom He Did Foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed​
to The Image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren."​
Amen.
* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can't believe most if not all people online here don't believe climate change is real but the people I know in real life believe and know it is real. I will just be bold among the many or all here and agree to disagree. I know it's happening and real and that's why all around the world is getting a lot crazier and we need to take proper action now.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In reference to climate change, the Earth is warming up and I feel the world will end by it, by fire as it says in the Bible and that we don't have that much time left before Christ returns since this world seems to be getting worse in so many ways. I made a connection and that conclusion is scary and I'm sorry to bring it up. What do you all think?
The earth would have to heat up to around 500 degrees or higher to be on fire.

If the temperature got to 150 degrees would kill most of the population. Earth's climate is quite resilient, no so much for most of life on earth.

Last edited:

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe most if not all people online here don't believe climate change is real but the people I know in real life believe and know it is real. I will just be bold among the many or all here and agree to disagree. I know it's happening and real and that's why all around the world is getting a lot crazier and we need to take proper action now.
If all your Christian brothers and sisters don't believe it is real, what does that tell you?

The debate is not about the existence of climate change. Rather, it revolves around the extent of human involvement in causing it. Scientific evidence suggests that solar activity is the main driver of climate change, rather than human actions. There really isn't anything mankind can do to affect global warming.

Nonetheless, I am very suspicious of the globalist movement that uses fear and intimidation in order to manipulate countries to give up sovereignty to the bureaucrats in Geneva. The globalists are using this normal rising of the temperature as a pretext to bring Europe and the rest of the world under bondage.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you aware of how a nuclear explosion can effect the atmosphere? detrimental. But, N. Korea, and China has been actively testing them in the atmosphere recently. In Ukraine, missiles are used daily. Who launched all those satellites in orbit. Everyone of the launches puts a major blast of Heat in the atmosphere, as well as going through the ozone. Look no farther than the Governments of this world, mainly China, for the causes. It isn't our gas stoves.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it wonderful to know that man really is not causeing this.

glacial and interglacial cycles have been triggered by variations in how much sunlight reaches the Northern Hemisphere in the summer, which are driven by small variations in the geometry of Earth’s axis and its orbit around the Sun. But these fluctuations in sunlight aren’t enough on their own to bring about full-blown ice ages and interglacials. They trigger several feedback loops that amplify the original warming or cooling. During an interglacial,

• sea ice and snow retreat, reducing the amount of sunlight the Earth reflects;
  • warming increases atmospheric water vapor, which is a powerful greenhouse gas;
  • permafrost thaws and decomposes, releasing more methane and carbon dioxide; and
  • the ocean warms and releases dissolved carbon dioxide, which traps even more heat.
These feedbacks amplify the initial warming until the Earth’s orbit goes through a phase during which the amount of Northern Hemisphere summer sunlight is minimized. Then these feedbacks operate in reverse, reinforcing the cooling trend.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If all your Christian brothers and sisters don't believe it is real, what does that tell you?
It shouldn't tell anyone anything. Facts are based on evidence not popularity.
It was not that long ago that most Christians believed that the universe was geocentric and the sun revolved around the Earth. that belief did not change reality.
The debate is not about the existence of climate change. Rather, it revolves around the extent of human involvement in causing it. Scientific evidence suggests that solar activity is the main driver of climate change, rather than human actions. There really isn't anything mankind can do to affect global warming.
I think you are talking about the Milankovitch Cycles. These are changes in the Earth’s orbit and tilt that occur over millions of years. It takes millions of years for these cycles to affect climate and the changes we are living though have been within a human lifespan.
Nonetheless, I am very suspicious of the globalist movement that uses fear and intimidation in order to manipulate countries to give up sovereignty to the bureaucrats in Geneva. The globalists are using this normal rising of the temperature as a pretext to bring Europe and the rest of the world under bondage.
It's not normal temperature changes.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It shouldn't tell anyone anything. Facts are based on evidence not popularity.
It was not that long ago that most Christians believed that the universe was geocentric and the sun revolved around the Earth. that belief did not change reality.

I think you are talking about the Milankovitch Cycles. These are changes in the Earth’s orbit and tilt that occur over millions of years. It takes millions of years for these cycles to affect climate and the changes we are living though have been within a human lifespan.

It's not normal temperature changes.
I'm not talking about earth cycles. I'm talking about Sun cycles. But perhaps I don't know what I am talking about. All I know is that mankind is too small to affect the climate of the Earth.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not talking about earth cycles. I'm talking about Sun cycles. But perhaps I don't know what I am talking about. All I know is that mankind is too small to affect the climate of the Earth.
Obviously, we are not to small.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regarding Sun cycles I found this chart from NASA

temperature_vs_solar_activity_2021.webp

The above graph compares global surface temperature changes (red line) and the Sun's energy received by the Earth (yellow line) in watts (units of energy) per square meter since 1880.

Currently we are at the lowest level of solar activity since 1880 but out temperature keeps rising.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The above graph compares global surface temperature changes (red line) and the Sun's energy received by the Earth (yellow line) in watts (units of energy) per square meter since 1880.

Currently we are at the lowest level of solar activity since 1880 but out temperature keeps rising.
where were the temperatures taken. There was big scam on it a few years ago. They put sensors next to anything that put off heat and faked the records, worldwide.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was in elementary school, liberals said we were killing trees using paper bags at grocery stores. So the stores started using plastic bags. Then the paper straws went to being plastic. Next, came the complaining of the landfills with all the plastic not being biodegradable. 30years later, they don't want you to use either, bring your own bag. But now, everything needs to be biodegradable.

So 75 years ago everything being wood and paper was biodegradable and "science" was wrong going forward with plastic .

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The @TinMan posted this in his post above: -
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Perhaps the above graph shows God's response to man's turning away from Him who were once His Saints. The red line represents God's response by raising the bulk temperature of the earth while the yellow line represents man's accelerated turning away from God since WWII.

God is in control of the weather, the locusts and pestilence and since man's turning away from God the weather has stopped watering the ground so that man can grow crops, the locusts either the insect kind or the humankind are consuming the outputs of the ground or the efforts of mankind, and the pestilence effecting mankind has increased to the point where the pestilence spreads like a wildfire and people are becoming sick and even dying from the pestilence.

Who is responsible? I believe that God has told us how we can stop the earth from groaning because of the lack of rain, and the increase in the locusts and the spread of pestilence among the nations.

Was not God's word state the following: - "If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land."

The people who are called by God's name need to repent from their wicked ways. The people who are called by God's name need to be able to see their wicked ways so that they will repent.

Are we who can see God's hand at work in the world praying, firstly for our turning away from God and repenting for our wickedness, and secondly that the eye of the people who are called by God's name are opened so that they too can see that they have turned away from God and need to turn away from their wicked ways, so that God will hear from heaven and heal the land.

What I am hearing from the secular world is that we can act god like and heal the land in our own strength and the people who are called by God's name are in agreement with their secular brothers that we can act god like and heal the land.

Is it not God's Saints' responsibility to humble themselves and to honestly pray to God to seek His face and His forgiveness?

Until we, God's saints, humble ourselves before God God's hands are tied from healing the land.

Shalom

Attachments

• 1692573821582.png
    1692573821582.png
    835.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "man-made climate-change" is another gigantic fraud perpetuated by worldly, evil, people. Its purpose is to gain power and, especially, greater wealth while you and I do without cars, air conditioning, hamburgers, etc. The wealthy will increase their wealth while your standard of living continues its slide into poverty.

Reactions: xTimWip