climate change and end times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regarding Sun cycles I found this chart from NASA

temperature_vs_solar_activity_2021.webp

The above graph compares global surface temperature changes (red line) and the Sun's energy received by the Earth (yellow line) in watts (units of energy) per square meter since 1880.

Currently we are at the lowest level of solar activity since 1880 but out temperature keeps rising.
What about the other planets in the Solar System? What does NASA say about them?

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, I asked for evidence to support your claim.

You didn't give that.

I'm not surprised.

Second, I need to thank you for the good laugh I got from your link.
I replied to your "evidence", apparently you didn't give any either. I laughed at yours.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You tell me. What does NASA say?

You might want to check this first
Do you know? So-called "fact-checks" aren't actually checking facts. It's a ruse. It's agenda-driven propaganda. The government is lying to you.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What in the fact check did they lie about?
I cannot provide an opinion on the matter as I did not read the information. However, it is important to note that the concept of "fact-checking" began with websites that aimed to verify the truth behind urban legends. Over time, large corporations and government officials began to use "fact-checkers" as a marketing tool to counter negative publicity or promote "official" information. Unfortunately, some groups that claim to fact-check may not be providing accurate information and could be intentionally misleading the public.

I never read "fact checkers." Neither should you. They are deceptive and manipulative.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot provide an opinion on the matter as I did not read the information.
But you proclaimed it to be "agenda-driven propaganda".

However, it is important to note that the concept of "fact-checking" began with websites that aimed to verify the truth behind urban legends. Over time, large corporations and government officials began to use "fact-checkers" as a marketing tool to counter negative publicity or promote "official" information.
And all the references that they use, the actual quotes form people, the actual research, the actual news articles...are they made up?
Unfortunately, some groups that claim to fact-check may not be providing accurate information and could be intentionally misleading the public.

I never read "fact checkers." Neither should you. They are deceptive and manipulative.
Your claims about fact checkers is deceptive and manipulative.

Anything one reads should be evaluated on what it says and how it supports its claims. It should not be rejected out of hand just because you don't like the results of its investigation.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you proclaimed it to be "agenda-driven propaganda".
It is.
And all the references that they use, the actual quotes form people, the actual research, the actual news articles...are they made up?
The point is, with regard to "fact checkers" we don't know what information is actually true. Propaganda is truth mixed with lies.
Your claims about fact checkers is deceptive and manipulative.
Well, I understand your reluctance in believing what I say. Regardless, what I say is true.
Anything one reads should be evaluated on what it says and how it supports its claims.
Not everything. I already know that "fact-checkers" are lying. So I never read them.
It should not be rejected out of hand just because you don't like the results of its investigation.
I told you. I rejected it before I read it. I reject all "fact-checkers" out of hand because they are all corrupted.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While admitting you haven't read it or will even look at it.

The point is, with regard to "fact checkers" we don't know what information is actually true. Propaganda is truth mixed with lies.
That is what references are for so you can go check the fact checkers
Well, I understand your reluctance in believing what I say. Regardless, what I say is true.
It's not reluctance, it's a complete lack of evidence.
Not everything. I already know that "fact-checkers" are lying. So I never read them

I told you. I rejected it before I read it. I reject all "fact-checkers" out of hand because they are all corrupted.
That is a truly sad statement.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While admitting you haven't read it or will even look at it.
That's right.

That is what references are for so you can go check the fact checkers
You don't need to check the fact-checkers. I already know that fact-checkers, by design, are propaganda organizations paid to promote government and corporate disinformation. In this case, the government and the corporations are working together to promote a falsehood you know as "climate change" in order to collect taxes and gain profits.

It isn't science it's marketing.

It's not reluctance, it's a complete lack of evidence.
You must have been asleep since 2012.
That is a truly sad statement.
I agree. I mourn over the loss of accurate science reporting and education in the United States. We haven't even talked about the corruption of science journals.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right.

You don't need to check the fact-checkers. I already know that fact-checkers, by design, are propaganda organizations paid to promote government and corporate disinformation. In this case, the government and the corporations are working together to promote a falsehood you know as "climate change" in order to collect taxes and gain profits.

It isn't science it's marketing.

You must have been asleep since 2012.

I agree. I mourn over the loss of accurate science reporting and education in the United States. We haven't even talked about the corruption of science journals.
So what you are saying is that if you don't like something it's can't possibly be factual.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what you are saying is that if you don't like something it's can't possibly be factual.
I'm not saying this lightly, but it's evident that sources of information have been compromised and used for malicious purposes. For instance, how did the world come to believe that a vaccine was necessary, effective, and harmless when it was actually quite the opposite - causing more harm than good and even spreading the disease? Why did the tech companies collude with the governments of the world to suppress the truth coming from other scientists, doctors, epidemiologists, and other health workers? Why the suppression of so-called "misinformation?" Why were thousands of YouTube channels taken down? Why were thousands of Twitter accounts taken down? Why were doctors arrested? Why did doctors lose their licenses? Why were peer-reviewed studies ignored, suppressed, or removed from scientific journals?

Why? We now live in a post-modern world where it is supposed that objective truth is not possible, where "truth" is merely the collective consensus and public opinion. Within this new mental environment, we are at war (in case you didn't notice.) It's called fourth-generation warfare. The concept of fourth-generation warfare involves a combination of tactics such as retro Cold War statecraft, proxy warfare, espionage, propaganda, and terrorism. Both state and sub-state actors execute it and can take place in the physical, emotional, and digital battlespace.

Many sources of information that were once trustworthy have been compromised from within. Their purpose now is to manipulate the message and instill fear in the public, which can lead to a phenomenon called Mass Formation Psychosis. The so-called "fact-checkers" should not be relied upon to check for accurate information, as they are working to maintain control of the system. These fact-checking organizations are one of the weapons used in this war. While the public is starting to wake up to the truth thanks to various sources, fact-checkers, who appear to be independent, are trying to lure them back into complacency.

WHO? Compromised.
CDC? Compromised.
Scientific Journals? Compromised.
News Media? Compromised.
NIH? Compromised
Doctors? Compromised
Hospitals? Compromised

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not saying this lightly, but it's evident that sources of information have been compromised and used for malicious purposes.

And I asked you to point out the false statements in the link I provided. You refused. In fact you refused to even look at the link much less the evidence presented.
For instance, how did the world come to believe that a vaccine was necessary, effective, and harmless when it was actually quite the opposite - causing more harm than good and even spreading the disease?
How in the world did anyone come to believe that a vaccine was unnecessary and harmful? The malicious compromise of sources and information.
Why did the tech companies collude with the governments of the world to suppress the truth coming from other scientists, doctors, epidemiologists, and other health workers?
They didn't
Why the suppression of so-called "misinformation?" Why were thousands of YouTube channels taken down? Why were thousands of Twitter accounts taken down?
Thousands? doubtful. You Tube and Twitter are privately owned platform just like these forums here. As such they can and do set rules regarding content from posters. and just like here in order to post on You Tube individuals agree to follow those rules. In the case of You Tube that includes agreeing to not post misinformation that leads to the injury or death of others.
Why were doctors arrested?
Who was arrested?
Why did doctors lose their licenses?
Who lost their licenses?
Why were peer-reviewed studies ignored, suppressed, or removed from scientific journals?
What studies?

BTW I recognize the futility of asking for actual evidence of any of this.
Why? We now live in a post-modern world where it is supposed that objective truth is not possible, where "truth" is merely the collective consensus and public opinion. Within this new mental environment, we are at war (in case you didn't notice.) It's called fourth-generation warfare. The concept of fourth-generation warfare involves a combination of tactics such as retro Cold War statecraft, proxy warfare, espionage, propaganda, and terrorism. Both state and sub-state actors execute it and can take place in the physical, emotional, and digital battlespace.

Many sources of information that were once trustworthy have been compromised from within. Their purpose now is to manipulate the message and instill fear in the public, which can lead to a phenomenon called Mass Formation Psychosis.
The so-called "fact-checkers" should not be relied upon to check for accurate information, as they are working to maintain control of the system. These fact-checking organizations are one of the weapons used in this war. While the public is starting to wake up to the truth thanks to various sources, fact-checkers, who appear to be independent, are trying to lure them back into complacency.

Your beliefs about Covid Vaccines are a fine example of this sort of thing.
WHO? Compromised.
CDC? Compromised.
Scientific Journals? Compromised.
News Media? Compromised.
NIH? Compromised
Doctors? Compromised
Hospitals? Compromised
Evidence?

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I asked you to point out the false statements in the link I provided. You refused. In fact you refused to even look at the link much less the evidence presented.

How in the world did anyone come to believe that a vaccine was unnecessary and harmful? The malicious compromise of sources and information.

They didn't

Thousands? doubtful. You Tube and Twitter are privately owned platform just like these forums here. As such they can and do set rules regarding content from posters. and just like here in order to post on You Tube individuals agree to follow those rules. In the case of You Tube that includes agreeing to not post misinformation that leads to the injury or death of others.

Who was arrested?

Who lost their licenses?

What studies?

BTW I recognize the futility of asking for actual evidence of any of this.

Your beliefs about Covid Vaccines are a fine example of this sort of thing.

Evidence?
Suppose, for the sake of argument, that what I say is true. How would you know? Honestly. How would you know? If what am saying is true, you wouldn't know unless someone made a mistake.

How do you know that you are not living in a simulation? How did Truman finally find out his life was fake? Did someone tell him or did he begin to question odd things that happened?

I can't tell you or even prove to you that the last seven years were fake -- fake news, fake politics, fake diseases, fake elections, and fake insurrection. All of it is fake. But just like Truman, one needs to question the odd things that take place. I can't prove it to you because you are committed to the integrity of your sources. You need to prove it to yourself.

The Covid Vaccine is not safe, and causes harm and death. I hope you didn't take the shot or the boosters.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Suppose, for the sake of argument, that what I say is true. How would you know? Honestly. How would you know? If what am saying is true, you wouldn't know unless someone made a mistake.
Truth doesn't exist in a vacuum. Facts always have supporting evidence. Evidence you won't and can't provide.
How do you know that you are not living in a simulation? How did Truman finally find out his life was fake? Did someone tell him or did he begin to question odd things that happened?

I can't tell you or even prove to you that the last seven years were fake -- fake news, fake politics, fake diseases, fake elections, and fake insurrection. All of it is fake. But just like Truman, one needs to question the odd things that take place. I can't prove it to you because you are committed to the integrity of your sources. You need to prove it to yourself.

The Covid Vaccine is not safe, and causes harm and death. I hope you didn't take the shot or the boosters.
My brother believed the same thing, that covid was a fraud, that the vaccine was at best a fake and at worse a death sentence. He refused to even consider being vaccinated . He believed people like you. He was a huge idiot. I had the special joy of watching him die a slow horrible death from Covid. It was a senseless death and it could have been prevented with a shot in the arm. Go peddle your lies to someone else.