Climate Change is real

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conservative Christians know that climate change is real and than humans have contributed to it or even caused it, but they simply do not care because Jesus is coming back to destroy it and make a new earth. I just wish they would be honest about their fatalism
Climate change has always been a reality.

People do effects of climate, back in the Middle Ages after years without summers, so much smoke from burning wood was in the air.

What we are still here. And the climate is far cleaner than it was in.

So the liberal nonsense blaming humanity is a lie.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMHO people worrying about climate change is demonstative of their abundant hubris. First that they have such an significant impact on climate in the first place, that they can do anything meaningful about it, and that their prognostications about a future climate disaster will occur as predicted. But more than any of this, and what drives my apathy towards climate issues, is the political party backing this fearmongering.

Hmm..

What about the hubris involved in denying what the vast majority of scientists are telling us? It is ironic to me to watch some Christians tell the flood story because they often mock the people who didn’t believe a flood was eminent due to their hubris.......

If global warming was the flood.....we are experiencing the first downpour

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Climate change has always been a reality.

People do effects of climate, back in the Middle Ages after years without summers, so much smoke from burning wood was in the air.

What we are still here. And the climate is far cleaner than it was in.

So the liberal nonsense blaming humanity is a lie.

Actually, it was a volcano. If you cannot see the difference from the temporary effects of a volcano and what is happening today, it is a willful denial

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the 70s it was global cooling, then it became global warming and now it is climate change.

But the unbiased cystic say nothing new is going on.

People dismiss solar cycles.

They dismissed the reality the antarrctic ice is growing.

The dismiss Martian icecaps and melting.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, it was a volcano. If you cannot see the difference from the temporary effects of a volcano and what is happening today, it is a willful denial
That was 1816.

I'm talking farther back when Europe was burning so much wood there was a permanent dark cloud

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the 70s it was global cooling, then it became global warming and now it is climate change.

But the unbiased cystic say nothing new is going on.

People dismiss solar cycles.

They dismissed the reality the antarrctic ice is growing.

The dismiss Martian icecaps and melting.

Yes...it still snows too!

Of course, we know that weather is going to become more extreme, not make ice extinct

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But climate change is real just five weeks ago we had an average temp of 30* now it’s like an average of 75*

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But climate change is real just five weeks ago we had an average temp of 30* now it’s like an average of 75*

Noah’s neighbors thought the same way about the impeding Flood - good luck!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you be surprised if I said the left wing and right wing belong to the same bird?

The problem is that you think educated people like scientists are part of the bird too

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or the 99% of scientists not funded by Exxon?
That is just sums up some of the myths, falsehoods perpetrated by the left. It is a lie that 99% of the scientists are in agreement-- period, and it is a falsehood that the scientists that disagree with the climate change agenda are funded by Exxon.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is just sums up some of the myths, falsehoods perpetrated by the left. It is a lie that 99% of the scientists are in agreement-- period, and it is a falsehood that the scientists that disagree with the climate change agenda are funded by Exxon.

Of course asking you for references is out of the question....you are your own expert

America, I weep for you

Anti-intellectualism is winning the day

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scientific Consensus: Earth's Climate is Warming

Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources.

Scientific Consensus | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

I apologize....it is only 97% of scientists...

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course asking you for references is out of the question....you are your own expert

America, I weep for you

Anti-intellectualism is winning the day
You are the one that made the claims --the onus is on you to prove it. Talk about anti-intellectualism and hypocrisy of the Left.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scientific Consensus: Earth's Climate is Warming

Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources.

Scientific Consensus | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

I apologize....it is only 97% of scientists...
That is complete bs. 97 percent - give us a break.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is complete bs. 97 percent - give us a break.

Of course you didn’t read the article, so how would you know it is bs? You reject all references and you provide none yourself - you are your own expert.

Anti-intellectualism is a result of total abandonment of our public school system and endorsed by Conservative Christianity - the message: don’t think, just believe! Thinking is opposed to faith! Those intellectuals are all apart of the crazy left!

Our schools are raising mindless consumers
Our conservative churches have abandoned the intellectual heritage of Christianity

Result

We are as dumb as the dirt on the ground, and we are our own experts on every subject

Reactions: Nancy

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you didn’t read the article, so how would you know it is bs? You reject all references and you provide none yourself - you are your own expert.

Anti-intellectualism is a result of total abandonment of our public school system and endorsed by Conservative Christianity - the message: don’t think, just believe! Thinking is opposed to faith! Those intellectuals are all apart of the crazy left!

Our schools are raising mindless consumers
Our conservative churches have abandoned the intellectual heritage of Christianity

Result

We are as dumb as the dirt on the ground, and we are our own experts on every subject
I used to believe this lefty garbage when I was a progressive in the early 90's, before it was popular culture, but then I began doing research and I am not brainwashed anymore.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I like Ted Cruz more than most of my other colleagues like Ted Cruz. And I hate Ted Cruz."