Co- Redemptrix

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
= allowing/permitting/cooperating more so than assisting = be it done unto me according to thy word - imho - we are called to do likewise - twinc

Well since you put it this way, I can give an analogy about our place in the order of things. In an airplane, you have the captain, the first officer, and the flight attendants. Lets say the Father is the captain, and Jesus Christ is the first officer, or second in command. As a flight attendant, or an assistant, as you call it, are you equal with the captain and first officer, or does the captain and F.O have full authority over the crew? If its the former, then yes, we are co-redeemers, but if it is the latter, then we sure as hell are not, and are in fact Gods assistants in the mission of "making disciples of many nations". Think hard on this, because to call yourself "co-redeemer" makes you equal with the captain and F.O, or with Jesus Christ and the Father. Are you equal with Jesus Christ? How about the Holy Spirit, are you equal with it?

well I'm glad that's opinion, because Lazarus must have agreed with him to raise him, I guess it was his, Lazarus, faith in cooperation with the Lord Jesus, as well as Jairus daughter, and the Nain widow son.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

These are all cases of resurrections, which is not surprising being that God has the power over life and death. But what about other feats such as the exercising of a demon? In this scripture for instance, why did Jesus Christ even bother asking the sons father if he believed before he exercised the demon if no faith was required on his or the sons part? Are all things possible with faith or without faith? Jesus Christ clearly states the former to be the case.

(Mark 9:20-27) "And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming. {21} And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child. {22} And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us. {23} Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. {24} And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. {25} When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. {26} And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead. {27} But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose."

As for Jairus, he clearly believed seeing he begged Jesus to heal his daughter, which would be sufficient enough in of itself to Jesus Christ as was also clearly the case here with the boys father.

(Mark 5:21-23) "And when Jesus was passed over again by ship unto the other side, much people gathered unto him: and he was nigh unto the sea. {22} And, behold, there cometh one of the rulers of the synagogue, Jairus by name; and when he saw him, he fell at his feet, {23} And besought him greatly, saying, My little daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and she shall live............

(Mark 5:35-36) "While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue’s house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further? {36} As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe."

Last edited:

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you saying "one" in person, or "one" in nature and essence, or "one" in accord and harmony. I notice you used the Genesis 1:1 scripture.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

The word "God" in Genesis 1:1 is the plural Hebrew word "Elohim" meaning two or three.

Hebrews 1:8 reads:
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom.

Acts 4:12:
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Now hold your finger on Acts 4:12 and go to Genesis 1:1, there we read God created the heaven and the earth.

Our minds are not created to understand the three distinct persons that subsists in the Godhead. If anyone says otherwise, he must know more than God.

To God Be The Glory

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word "God" in Genesis 1:1 is the plural Hebrew word "Elohim" meaning two or three.

Hebrews 1:8 reads:
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom.

Acts 4:12:
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Now hold your finger on Acts 4:12 and go to Genesis 1:1, there we read God created the heaven and the earth.

Our minds are not created to understand the three distinct persons that subsists in the Godhead. If anyone says otherwise, he must know more than God.

To God Be The Glory
GINOLJC, to all. @J2. yes, our minds are created to understand the Godhead, have you not read, Romans 1:19 & 20 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse". there is no excuse in not KNOWING. U said, "Our minds are not created to understand", that's just an excuse to know the TRUTH, clearly the bible says different. Let's see this truth by the very scriptures you used. Acts 4:12, Genesis 1:1, and Hebrews 1:8.

Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved". so there is only ONE Saviour of Men, Jesus Christ. scripture, Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour". and one more, Isaiah 45:21-23 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear". #1. this saviour is for "all the ends of the earth". and we know who that is, right. but it's the LORD all caps..... :D.

from these verses we conclude that there is only "ONE" Saviour, toall the ends of the earth, so there is no mistaken of who this is. "ONE" LORD, and only "ONE" who every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess, right, lets see who this is. Philippians 2:10 & 11 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father". is this "ONE" person or two. let the SCRIPTURES SPEAK, Romans 14:11 "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God". I, here in Romans 14:11 is singular, meaning ONE person. this is a direct quote from Isaiah 45:23. now, Philippians 2:10 & 11b "that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father". the Lord is the LORD shared, or diversified, or is the NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE, the G243 allos of the Spirit in flesh. ONE person.

now lets see it in Genesis 1:1. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth". GOD created. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself". by myself is ONE person, right. who "MADE" everything right, it was the LORD all caps? let's see, John 1:2 & 3 "The same was in the beginning with God. "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

well now, Huston, we have a problem. the Lord is the LORD the same Person. but someone might say, well it's the LORD all caps who created, and the Lord the word Made everything, and so we have the Father creating and the Son making. ok, let's destroy that thinking, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, (STOP, who created all things? the Lord), and for thy pleasure they are and were created". well it looks like the Lord Jesus is the ONE who created "ALL" things, for the Word, the Lord Jesus in Flesh, is GOD, (John 1:1c). now can we confirm that the Lord Jesus is the LORD/God/the Spirit, diversified in Flesh, let's see. Colossians 1:15 & 16 "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him". who is this? see Hebrews 1:8. God in Flesh. thy throne O GOD, but is not God a Spirit (John 4:24a) :cool:.

Now if your mind cannot understand these scriptures, just ask question concering this ONE person God who diversified himself in flesh. I'm like our brother the apostle Paul "I have you not Ignorant". which is my motto, "where there is knowledge, stay not Ignorant".

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are all cases of resurrections, which is not surprising being that God has the power over life and death. But what about other feats such as the exercising of a demon? In this scripture for instance, why did Jesus Christ even bother asking the sons father if he believed before he exercised the demon if no faith was required on his or the sons part? Are all things possible with faith or without faith? Jesus Christ clearly states the former to be the case.
Some thing are done just for the works of God should be made manifest.
John 9:1-3 "And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

here, he asked no one
Mark 8:22 "And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him.Mark 8:23 "And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.Mark 8:24 "And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.Mark 8:25 "After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.Mark 8:26 "And he sent him away to his house, saying, Neither go into the town, nor tell it to any in the town".

but the UNBELIEVING, they need help.

peace in Christ Yeshua.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nothing to do with cooperation, everything to do with faith.
Ummmm, that's NOT what Scripture says . . .

Matthew 23:37
Luke 13:34

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were NOT WILLING.

Paul calls us "Sunergos" (co-workers) with God (1 Cor. 3:9, 2 Cor. 6:1). God wills the salvation of ALL (1 Timothy 2:4) - but NOT all are willing. James tells us that faith without works is worthless and dead (James 2:14-26).

Rom. 10:17 states that faith comes by hearing the Word of God - but we are told to be DOERS of the Word and not just "hearers".
When you read the Scriptures in context - you will find that faith and works are indivisible.

One without the other is worthless . . .

Reactions: Richard_oti

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmm, that's NOT what Scripture says . . .

Matthew 23:37
Luke 13:34

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were NOT WILLING.

Paul calls us "Sunergos" (co-workers) with God (1 Cor. 3:9, 2 Cor. 6:1). God wills the salvation of ALL (1 Timothy 2:4) - but NOT all are willing. James tells us that faith without works is worthless and dead (James 2:14-26).

Rom. 10:17 states that faith comes by hearing the Word of God - but we are told to be DOERS of the Word and not just "hearers".
When you read the Scriptures in context - you will find that faith and works are indivisible.

One without the other is worthless . . .
only to Roman Catholics. Romans 4:3-5

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would be remiss not to add that our good works are meant to spring from our salvation, not cause it. "for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure." Philippians 2 :13
This is only possible when a person has God within himself, having been born again of the Holy Spirit.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't just read PART of the Scriptures to formulate your doctrines.
This is where you get into trouble.

Read what James was saying in CONTEXT:

James 2:21-24
Was not Abraham our father justified by WORKS when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar?
You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by the works.

Thus the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called “the friend of God.”

See how a person is justified by WORKS and not by faith alone.

This is the ONLY place in ALL of Scripture where you will find the phrase "Faith alone."
Notice that it is preceded by "NOT BY" . . .

PS - you completely ignored all of the other Scriptural evidence I presented.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Was not Abraham our father justified by WORKS when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar?
You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by the works.

Thus the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called “the friend of God.”

This is the ONLY place in ALL of Scripture where you will find the phrase "Faith alone."

Actually I've read the whole book front to back more than a dozen times and I'm in no trouble at all with my Lord; I actually understand the book and don't have any hoops to jump through to know my salvation is complete and secure, by His testimony within me. Working for salvation is an insult to the work of Christ upon the cross and the Apostle calls it debt (sin.)
You're free to do whatever you want but its foolish to try to convince the saints that they don't know their saviour.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I've read the whole book front to back more than a dozen times and I'm in no trouble at all with my Lord; I actually understand the book and don't have any hoops to jump through to know my salvation is complete and secure, by His testimony within me. Working for salvation is an insult to the work of Christ upon the cross and the Apostle calls it debt (sin.)
You're free to do whatever you want but its foolish to try to convince the saints that they don't know their saviour.
It's not about working FOR Salvation.
It's understanding what FAITH is. You obviously don't.

There is NO faith without works - and works are worthless without faith. They go hand in hand.
It's a double-edged sword.

Remember - even the demons believe in God and tremble - but they are NOT saved because their works are evil.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
nowhere, nohow, does the Bible say Christians must be born again as Christians imho - twinc

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So how much work is needed to be justified?

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. @J2. yes, our minds are created to understand the Godhead, have you not read, Romans 1:19 & 20 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse". there is no excuse in not KNOWING. U said, "Our minds are not created to understand", that's just an excuse to know the TRUTH, clearly the bible says different. Let's see this truth by the very scriptures you used. Acts 4:12, Genesis 1:1, and Hebrews 1:8.

Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved". so there is only ONE Saviour of Men, Jesus Christ. scripture, Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour". and one more, Isaiah 45:21-23 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear". #1. this saviour is for "all the ends of the earth". and we know who that is, right. but it's the LORD all caps..... :D.

from these verses we conclude that there is only "ONE" Saviour, toall the ends of the earth, so there is no mistaken of who this is. "ONE" LORD, and only "ONE" who every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess, right, lets see who this is. Philippians 2:10 & 11 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father". is this "ONE" person or two. let the SCRIPTURES SPEAK, Romans 14:11 "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God". I, here in Romans 14:11 is singular, meaning ONE person. this is a direct quote from Isaiah 45:23. now, Philippians 2:10 & 11b "that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father". the Lord is the LORD shared, or diversified, or is the NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE, the G243 allos of the Spirit in flesh. ONE person.

now lets see it in Genesis 1:1. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth". GOD created. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself". by myself is ONE person, right. who "MADE" everything right, it was the LORD all caps? let's see, John 1:2 & 3 "The same was in the beginning with God. "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

well now, Huston, we have a problem. the Lord is the LORD the same Person. but someone might say, well it's the LORD all caps who created, and the Lord the word Made everything, and so we have the Father creating and the Son making. ok, let's destroy that thinking, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, (STOP, who created all things? the Lord), and for thy pleasure they are and were created". well it looks like the Lord Jesus is the ONE who created "ALL" things, for the Word, the Lord Jesus in Flesh, is GOD, (John 1:1c). now can we confirm that the Lord Jesus is the LORD/God/the Spirit, diversified in Flesh, let's see. Colossians 1:15 & 16 "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him". who is this? see Hebrews 1:8. God in Flesh. thy throne O GOD, but is not God a Spirit (John 4:24a) :cool:.

Now if your mind cannot understand these scriptures, just ask question concering this ONE person God who diversified himself in flesh. I'm like our brother the apostle Paul "I have you not Ignorant". which is my motto, "where there is knowledge, stay not Ignorant".

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

Unwittingly, you have proven what I’ve been saying all along that there are three persons subsisting in the Godhead! Isaiah 43:11 proves Jesus is God, because Isaiah 43 has to be read in light of Matthew 1:21 where it states Jesus is the Savior (see also, John 12:47). Secondly, when Jesus was at the River Jordan to be baptized, then went up straightway out of the water, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him and heard a voice from heaven saying, This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased. Are you saying these entities are a diversification of God, and not three distinct personalities?

OR

When Jesus was at the Transfiguration, along with the disciples they heard a voice out of the cloud which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased, hear ye him, then fell they on their face and were sore afraid. Are you saying the voice is God’s and talking to himself in the person of Jesus, as liken to the scene at the River Jordan? You see how ridiculous this is?

Also, you are trying to disprove the Deity of Jesus by the capital letters of the word “Lord!” FYI, there are only capital letters in the alphabets of the Hebrew language, and by the same token, there are no capital letters in the Greek alphabets until it’s implementation in the 9th century.

You claim Jesus is not God in Hebrews 1:8 because you say God is spirit. Don’t you believe God, which is your Father, when He addressed His Son, Jesus “thy throne O God...” or was the Father speaking to Himself? What part of “O God” did you not understand?

I’ll tell you what the problem is, you are a Unitarian and you bring presuppositions of your church when reading Scriptures. Unbeknown to you, you are twisting Scriptures in light of your beliefs. Why not accept by faith what you read and obey the Scriptures? Read your last post and perhaps you might understand, well maybe not, but I’ll still pray for you.

Below, you’ll find the Doxology of the church and very biblical:

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow
Praise Christ, all creatures here below
Praise Holy Spirit, ye heavenly host
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen

Three distinct persons in the Godhead!

To God Be The Glory

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unwittingly, you have proven what I’ve been saying all along that there are three persons subsisting in the Godhead! Isaiah 43:11 proves Jesus is God, because Isaiah 43 has to be read in light of Matthew 1:21 where it states Jesus is the Savior (see also, John 12:47). Secondly, when Jesus was at the River Jordan to be baptized, then went up straightway out of the water, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him and heard a voice from heaven saying, This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased. Are you saying these entities are a diversification of God, and not three distinct personalities?
GINOLJC, not Unwittingly, but by the knowledge of God that you didn't know nor now understand. because if one read, Isaiah 43:11, and Matthews 1:21 one will notice, Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour". Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins". now are you saying that this is two separate persons?. no, for Isaiah 43:11 says, he's (the LORD all caps) is the only saviour. maybe you didn't the word "only" there. and Matthews 1:21 says, "A Son". Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". clearly the scripture disagree with you.

When Jesus was at the Transfiguration, along with the disciples they heard a voice out of the cloud which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased, hear ye him, then fell they on their face and were sore afraid. Are you saying the voice is God’s and talking to himself in the person of Jesus, as liken to the scene at the River Jordan? You see how ridiculous this is?
see, this is just what I been saying. you have no clue of diversity. question, you say Jesus is God, good, but answer this Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star". now, the root is before David, and the offspring is After David. notice he said, "I" meaning one PERSON, so how can one "PERSON" be before and after at the same time. now I'm going to answer it for you. God is the "share" or the diversity of himself in flesh, (see Phil 2:6) and understand the Greek word for "form" G3444 μορφή morphe. which means NATURE, but the root of the word is G3313 μέρος meros means "SHARE" or "portion". and portion. and to understand this sharing of oneself in flesh is describe in the Greek as G243 allos, which is out English word "ANOTHER", or "OFFSPRING". see Adam is "Another" of God which is his IMAGE. the Lord Jesus is the IMAGE, or Express Image of the Spirit in flesh. understand, Jesus is the Spirit/God, shared in flesh. root of David/Spirit without flesh, offspring of David/Spirit shared in flesh.
supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". to come?, yes him standing in the water, diversified in flesh, at the same time, without flesh descending as a dove, and speaking from heaven at the same time. so how can he be in all places at one time, scripture, Jeremiah 23:23 & 24 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD". by filling all heaven and earth, he God can appear, manifest in flesh, and speak from anywhere at the same time. it's called omnipresent...:cool:.

J2 study these words, they will help you to understand, G243 allos, (another), 3444 μορφή morphe, (form), G3313 μέρος meros, (share) and G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n. (Offspring).

peace in Christ Yeshua.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. He never ceased to be God yet was also 100% man. Jesus spoke in the flesh in John 6:37
Actually He spoke as the second person of the trinity. Dividing Him into speaking fleshly or speaking spiritually is just another heresy used to justify false doctrine.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not about working FOR Salvation.
It's understanding what FAITH is. You obviously don't.

There is NO faith without works - and works are worthless without faith. They go hand in hand.
It's a double-edged sword.

Remember - even the demons believe in God and tremble - but they are NOT saved because their works are evil.
So then since your works here are evil are you then a demon?

Reactions: bbyrd009

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. He never ceased to be God yet was also 100% man. Jesus spoke in the flesh in John 6:37
I must not agree fully with that assessment. here's why. yes he's God in nature, (Spirit, Shared), but he, by his own will, G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself of his attributes, but not his NATURE. not until he died, rose and revived that he received or took on his attributes with flesh. 100% God in nature, but not in attributes, 100% man in nature/flesh, but not in attributes. no baby even human come into the world knowing math, speaking Hebrew, or Greek...ect. nor did the Lord Jesus, because the Lord Jesus grew in stature and in wisdom. supportive scripture, Luke 2:52 "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man".

Peace in Christ Yeshua