Co- Redemptrix

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you like six years old or something? The word incarnate means to be born of flesh. Yes Jesus is God incarnate, yes Jesus was born of flesh.

Why aren't you capable of understanding that the word all means all when God says it, the same way that the word none means none?
If there is any exception to the use of the word man in scripture it is only Adam (because he wasn't born) and Jesus who was born the Son of God and therefore more than just a man.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
dYkYGGn.png

great, now i'm gonna have this OCD thing goin on whenever i pass a "Saint Pete's Church" lol

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are arguing with me but I am not sure WHY!!!

I basically already said that (about yoga). o_O Did you read what I wrote???????

Slow down, take a chill pill and read what is written to you and put it in context my fellow Christian....;)

All in love....Mary
Actually - I'm NOT arguing with you.
I even stated that in my last response.

I am stating clearly and charitably that you espouse heresy in your original post - probably by accident.
You said:
"When Mary gave birth to him she gave birth to the man portion of God/man. She could not have given birth to the God part of Jesus."

I won't keep having this debate with you about it. YOU said it - and I held you accountable.
If it happens that you say this again - or if anybody else says it - I will once again point out this this is a heretical statement.

No need to take a "chill pill" as I am not angry.
I'm just observant . . .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually - I'm NOT arguing with you.
I even stated that in my last response.

I am stating clearly and charitably that you espouse heresy in your original post - probably by accident.
You said:
"When Mary gave birth to him she gave birth to the man portion of God/man. She could not have given birth to the God part of Jesus."

I won't keep having this debate with you about it. YOU said it - and I held you accountable.
If it happens that you say this again - or if anybody else says it - I will once again point out this this is a heretical statement.

No need to take a "chill pill" as I am not angry.
I'm just observant . . .
Thank you BOL...take a chill pill, relax, take a sabbatical from this website, practice yoga. If you were as observant as you think you are you wouldn't still be arguing with me. There is no debate. I said what I said. I didn't say what you are accusing me of. It's that simple. Put what I wrote in context and your blood pressure will go way down. Heck, you might even apologize to me...never mind....I know that's not going to happen.

Maybe you should print out and take your last 50 postings from this website to your priest and let him read them. Get an unbiased opinion. Ask him if he thinks you are showing Gods love and grace in the words that you write. Ask him if you are being kind and non-argumentative. Ask him if he thinks you are scaring more people away from Catholicism or bringing people closer.

I wonder what he would tell you.

I know you always have to have the last word so let's hear it so we can both move on to more important matters.

Love, Mary

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you BOL...take a chill pill, relax, take a sabbatical from this website, practice yoga. If you were as observant as you think you are you wouldn't still be arguing with me. There is no debate. I said what I said. I didn't say what you are accusing me of. It's that simple. Put what I wrote in context and your blood pressure will go way down. Heck, you might even apologize to me...never mind....I know that's not going to happen.

Maybe you should print out and take your last 50 postings from this website to your priest and let him read them. Get an unbiased opinion. Ask him if he thinks you are showing Gods love and grace in the words that you write. Ask him if you are being kind and non-argumentative. Ask him if he thinks you are scaring more people away from Catholicism or bringing people closer.

I know you always have to have the last word so let's hear it so we can both move on to more important matters.

Love, Mary

if you are Yoga inclined go for Raja Yoga = the highest form of Yoga not religious but certainly spiritual especially try 'The Puranas' - twinc

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Love, Mary
Correcting a fellow Christian IS love.

I didn't correct you because I thought you were an anti-Catholic. I correct and expose anti-Catholics because they seduce uninformed Catholics out of the Church with their lies. Many of the anti-Catholics here aren't even Christian by definition. I corrected YOU because you made a heretical statement - not because you're a liar or an anti-Catholic.

You can lash out all you want - but what you said was heresy, plain and simple.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you like six years old or something? The word incarnate means to be born of flesh. Yes Jesus is God incarnate, yes Jesus was born of flesh.

Why aren't you capable of understanding that the word all means all when God says it, the same way that the word none means none?
If there is any exception to the use of the word man in scripture it is only Adam (because he wasn't born) and Jesus who was born the Son of God and therefore more than just a man.
Humans are CREATED - not incarnated.
Jesus wasn't created - He is the incarnation of God.

BIG difference . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you are Yoga inclined go for Raja Yoga = the highest form of Yoga not religious but certainly spiritual especially try 'The Puranas' - twinc
If the "spirituality" isn't God-centered - then it is not of God and we shouldn't practice it.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
If the "spirituality" isn't God-centered - then it is not of God and we shouldn't practice it.

the spirituality is entirely God-centered and not Church or religion centered imho - twinc

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi twinc,

Thank you for your advise on Raja Yoga. As long as it is God centered then it is ok for one to practice it. What little I read about it, it seems ok.

Mary

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many of the anti-Catholics here aren't even Christian by definition.

There you have it folks.
Besides being called liars and other personal insults now the people disagreeing with catholic doctrine are not Christians.
This guy is getting worse every single day.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Hi twinc,

Thank you for your advise on Raja Yoga. As long as it is God centered then it is ok for one to practice it. What little I read about it, it seems ok.

Mary

play it even safer - stick with 'The Puranas' that is if you can possibly come across a copy - twinc

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you have it folks.
Besides being called liars and other personal insults now the people disagreeing with catholic doctrine are not Christians.
This guy is getting worse every single day.
And there you have it folks - yet more LIES.

I never said that those who simply "disagree" with the Catholic Church aren't Christian. There are millions of Protestant Christians.
I said that there are MANY here who espouse beliefs that are not Christian. I didn't say ALL or EVERY one.

Finally - I've never called any person here a "liar".

I suggest you learn how to R*E*A*D, junior . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so much sarcastic anger, real Christ like.
Keep going you are really exposing the real Bread Of Life.
Being sarcastic is nothing compared to telling lies.

You really need to as yourself why you lie.
Is it because you feel you can't win an argument without lying?