Collosians 1:15-16

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God always was and always will be. A son has a beginning.
Says Kingdom Hall.

Says the Bible: Micah 5:2
2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Though you are little among the thousands of Judah, Yet out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth are from of old, From everlasting."

Reactions: rwb

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many teachings are symbolic--those in darkness cannot understand them. Gods justice scales proves eternal suffering is symbolism not literal.
"Symbolic": One of Kingdom Hall's favorite words when they don't like what God said.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every JW on earth knows errors were made-Its the pattern shown in the bible-Satan attacks Gods religion relentlessly. After Jesus died, errors teachings got in in Peters books, Paul had to correct Peter on an occasion. Titus was left behind to correct error teachings that got in. Its the pattern. Correction is the important step once errors get in.
Some religions think they are immune and never make correction--
That's good that you admit Kingdom Hall teaches errors!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God" = Gospel of John

When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. 2For You granted Him authority over all people, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. 3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent. 4I have glorified You on earth by accomplishing the work You gave Me to do. 5And now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed.

Place your complete trust in the words of FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT

Reactions: rwb and Keturah

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 28
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Name is singular! Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one.

Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.

Reactions: rwb and David in NJ

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says Kingdom Hall.

Says the Bible: Micah 5:2
2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Though you are little among the thousands of Judah, Yet out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth are from of old, From everlasting."
My bible has from time indefinite

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God" = Gospel of John

When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. 2For You granted Him authority over all people, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. 3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent. 4I have glorified You on earth by accomplishing the work You gave Me to do. 5And now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed.

Place your complete trust in the words of FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT
Jesus did exist before the world-He was created direct-first and last-all other things created through him.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post the scriptures that state this which you believe.
Prov 8:22-25 explains him being created. The one whom God created all other things through= Gods master worker. Coll 1:15-the FIRSTBORN of all creation.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad you don't know God.
I know God, His Name is Jesus.

Jeremiah 17
10 I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings. Revelation 2
'These things says the Son of God, … 23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.
Jesus warned most wouldn't-John 15:20-21
You should have read the Bible rather than stepping foot in Kingdom Hall.

Matthew 13
40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: David in NJ and rwb

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As a human He had a beginning, i.e. He became a man, born of woman! This was accomplished because the God-Man called Jesus is fully God, yet became human flesh, because only by being a perfect human could redemption of sin and its consequence which is death be forgiven. And only God alone is perfect, therefore all who believe Him are saved through His sinless life and redeemed by His pure blood.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prov 8:22-25 explains him being created. The one whom God created all other things through= Gods master worker. Coll 1:15-the FIRSTBORN of all creation.
So, Proverbs 8 and Col 1:15 supersedes ALL of Scripture?

You place your complete trust that Proverbs 8 and Col 1:15 is your firm foundation upon which to stand before God...................?

Is this the will of God for your life?

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a human He had a beginning, i.e. He became a man, born of woman! This was accomplished because the God-Man called Jesus is fully God, yet became human flesh, because only by being a perfect human could redemption of sin and its consequence which is death be forgiven. And only God alone is perfect, therefore all who believe Him are saved through His sinless life and redeemed by His pure blood.
Tweek your most excellent post = 'HE had to come to earth as a human and therefore a "body was prepared for Him".

Hebrews 10:5-7
Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:
“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’ ”

• Love

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was no trinity served until 381 ce-the council of Constantinople.
I doubt that document is real.
WRONG.

Although the term “Trinity” was coined by Tertullian around 216AD – the teaching of the Trinity goes all the way back to Scripture. The Early Church was writing about the concept of the Trinity from Athenagoras’s A Place for Christians in 177AD to Irenaeus’s Against Heresies in 180AD.

The doctrine was simply defined at Nicaea and Constantinople.
Do your
HOMEWORK . . .

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You all do realize of course that this discussion is FORBIDDEN on the Board, and will soon be

"locked Up"?

Status
Not open for further replies.