Communion vs Holy Communion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. Wrong again.

I haven't isolated anything.

Read this AGAIN: There were bad men ON BOTH SIDES. Is that "isolating the confederates actions"??

Hint: The answer is NO.

Fair enough. You didn't dismiss his actions. The reason you pointed out the bad actions of others was to ____________. (fill in the blank)

So let's get back on track. Are you going to continue to be prejudiced to the eyewitness account of a man who lied in his own memoirs and told his story 50 years later? Or are you going to look at both eyewitness accounts???

Are you even going to acknowledge that your "original source" statement was a bit misguided since there was more than one original source that wrote their account 50 years earlier than yours?

Historical Mary

Yes, you want the event of Lawrence isolated from what went before that.

I pointed out the actions of others because they were the reason for the Lawrence raid.

You haven't proved that McCorkle lied.

How was my comment of 'original source' misguided. It is an original source. The Fifty years is really immaterial other than the fact that it wont be clouded with bias and prejudice of the day.

Stranger

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you want the event of Lawrence isolated from what went before that.

I pointed out the actions of others because they were the reason for the Lawrence raid.

You haven't proved that McCorkle lied.

How was my comment of 'original source' misguided. It is an original source. The Fifty years is really immaterial other than the fact that it wont be clouded with bias and prejudice of the day.

Stranger
We should take this to the forum you started. This isn’t the appropriate forum.

Mary