confession and repentance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sure is a good way of saying it my dear sister . But let us give even more grace
and also bring what paul himself said . Shall we continue IN SIN that grace may abound GOD forbid .
Now for the scary yet true part . DONT YE KNOW that to WHO YE OBEY his servants ye are . HIS SERVANTS YE ARE .
Whether of sin unto death or of OBEDIANCE unto RIGHETOUSNESS . Not unto sin but obeying righteousness .
Folks dont realize how serious that early church was . THey had the pure and true agape love that cometh of GOD .
And that kind of love always tells the truth . For it desires not one soul to perish . You be encouraged my dear sister .
You have been dearly missed sister . I thought i was gonna have to put out an amber alert . At least you know you are loved dear sister .

Thank you, friend.
God has been helping me through some VERY difficult times. The likes of which I had never seen coming my way, yet he has said my GRACE is sufficient and it truly has been.

I want to be tried by the fires of this life that all the dross might be stripped from my heart and I may present blameless, covered in his mantle of blood, to our Almighty God !

Reactions: amigo de christo

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is.55 :6 ( context 4-7 )
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

We are told that a nation and ppl that were not his shall see the witness of the Lord in these last days and they shall receive his mercy and pardon.
We have come to that day and the door is fast closing and will not open again.

I beg you all, regardless your heresies, your false doctrines and false leaders ,DO NOT LET THIS DAY PASS WITHOUT YOU CALLING UPON GOD AND SEEKING HIS PARDON !
For TODAY is the day of your salvation, behold NOW is the time of your reckoning !

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
confession and repentance are like the oil that lubricates our spiritual maturation. Sin in our lives interferes with our fellowship with God, confession and repentance restores that fellowship, and the humility which it takes to confess and repent Is the broken and contrite heart God loves to mold as Potter molds clay.

Scripture:
Psalm 51:17, 1 John 1:5-10, James 4:1-10

This may add to the idea also

Blessings and Shalom